Search results

1. R

Achievement: Finally made it...

I've been after this for awhile, and I finally got it the hard way. Last 5 levels or so I used nothing but laser pistols or an apis to skill... I wanted it, but I wasn't going to go out and spend a fortune SIB guns. Nothing wrong with a little combat sense... ;)
  2. R

Selling: Bulk Cumbriz Ignots

As titled, I'm selling cumbriz ignots. I'll be selling under MU with discounts for large orders. If any are interested please drop me a PM. Current MU is a little over 116.5%. Thanks for you time.
  3. R

Uber: 13K Cumbriz-1st Tower

I haven't had much of a chance to play for the last month or so... been on for an hour here and there. I logged in the other night, and was talking to my soc mate.. I told him my hunting loot wasn't very good and he suggested some mining, as he had just finished a run, and it was +. I got...
  4. R

Achievement: 2 Unlocks in 1 Day!

I've spent quite a bit of time over the last few weeks trying to unlock wounding... that last level from 44 to 45 moved unbearable slow, and I got a little discouraged and annoyed. I decided to skill some melee as it was sorely lacking. The hps gained was an added bonus along the way ;)...
  5. R

Help: 1st time computer builder...

The area where I'm currently living doesn't sell any affordable comps that'll run EU. I'm currently looking into building my own computer (wont actually be putting it together myself), but as it's my first time I thought I'd ask some advice. Don't want to go too crazy with cost, but I'd like a...
  6. R

Selling: 1K GEC Spurs 2K

Selling altogether. tt= 650 ped. Daily % is 124... I'm selling for 780 ped total. (120% for those like me with math problems) 1st to post or pm will get them.
  7. R

Uber: Silent Uber 7A SGA Plate

Found this while out hunting estos and allos S of Atlas... 2nd SGA loot.. 1st was an Enblade1 found OLA 65 while hunting big Daiks there for the SV event.
  8. R

Taking Damage with no mobs around

I was hunting on the SV LA (OA65) and after I killed a Daik Stalker I noticed that I continued to take damage... made a quick check around me to see if there were any other mobs around (nothing on radar) but there was nothing close... Continued to take damage until I died... don't know if it...
  9. R

Achievement: 100K Skills

Took me longer than I would've liked, but I finally broke the 100k skills mark :D With some luck (ALOT of luck) maybe Ill post something in the discoveries section as well in the coming months ;)
  10. R

Achievement: Bpc.

Took awhile to unlock this as I don't craft all that much, but it feels nice to get it unlocked anyways...
  11. R

Uber: 2.7K Simple I Ruds

Not quite as sexy as a nice hunting uber, but Ill take it. ;)
  12. R

Achievement: Coolness Finally

Tried to make it for my birthday on the 12th, but just didn't happen.. I guess 2 days late isn't too bad tho... ;)
  13. R

1st 1K+ Loot

Well the other day I said that my best solo loot to date was a 316 Ped Feff.. finally got a loot over 1K. A cb13 and a bit of wool.. the rest eye oil. Feels pretty good. :D Next stop is a 5 figure loot!!
  14. R

Silent HoF on Feffs

I was down S of Troy playing with the Feffs and Allos... killed a bandit, and saw that I got a Korss... which is what I was looking for... then I noticed the armour piece, and assumed it was Thunderbird... Didn't think that Feffs looted shins, so I checked it out. I was pretty pleased...
Back