Search results

1. J

Society assets

I was thinking would it be possible for societies to co own assets? There must be a way to implement a system whereby whole socs were able to make investments that individuals wouldn't be able too. Maybe the society could itself own things such as land areas. I guess when it comes to society...
  2. J

Where are all the longtooth?

Is that it? migration over? No final battle in the volcano? NO OPALLO SGA?!! :mad: If anyone can point the way to a new spawn I'd be :yay: :wtg:
  3. J

Did you all get a personal storage + resettlement container?

Did you all get a personal storage + resettlement container?. If you own an apartment is that a matter of cause? If so way is the market price so high? Ta
  4. J

CND apartment - C

Hi, just checking the price. Stupidly the estate deeds give an average price across all estates so this is showing at +5k, which is patently ridiculous. Ma really needs to sort out like for like estate prices...
  5. J

Support Inaccessible (FAO-MA)

Does anyone else have the same problem? I am trying to update a support case and everytime I login and click on My support on the planet calypso website it asks me to login again. If I do so it usually shows none of the cases, sometimes it might allow me to see the support cases but if I click...
  6. J

Buying: BOAR (F) Shins

Please, please if you have them let me know. They are the final thing i nee o complete my set. Don't mention the set in port atlantis mall. They are a rip off of unreal proportions. Thankyou all :)
  7. J

Buying: Boar Shins (f)

Hi all, looking for boar shins to finish off my set. Please please help me out if you have or know anyone who has a set. By the way the ones on the 3rd floor of PA Mall are a complete rip off of the likes I have never seen so don't mention those. Thanks all:)
  8. J

Selling: Hermes groin gaurd (F,L) 56.54tt

Will close when reasonable offer is made. Good luck all:)
  9. J

Does anyone play with sound?

Majoity of people I talk too don't, I havnt since very early days. Just turned it on yoday, took 2 minutes to annoy the crap outta me. Anyone else of like mind? What would you guggest? Also are they ever gonna do something with those jukeboxes?
  10. J

Getting Market rates out of game

Does anyone know a site where i can get updated market values regularly. Dont bother with mytwopec and entropiaauction.... theyre hideously wrong. Thanks all
  11. J

I got hacked so can you!

I got hacked about 6 months back. Think it was when I logged on to the website in a university then didnt play for a while. When I tried to log on I couldnt get in. Realised I couldnt access a hotmail account either. Put in an immeadiate message to Mindark alerting them. When I finally did get...
  12. J

Large esi

I know esi prices are crashing but large, in this case 225ped, esis usually fetch a higher marku. Anyone got a reasonable price?
  13. J

Tying with the USD

I think maybe EU should link the economy to a more stable currency than the $. Due to the sub prime mortgages and the war the US economy is just not stable... Whats the point in actually making ped in this game if when u come to withdraw youv'e actually lost on the exchange rate? Any economists...
  14. J

Buying Boar(F) shins and helmet , Marber Ft or similar + A-104x2

If you got them I want them. Rebuilding account after getting hacked. If you havn't got one, buy a gold card!
Back