Search results

1. R

unL vs L, strange loot distibution

been playing with unL gun for a while and noticed "strange" thing. basically number of no-looters increase a lot while using unL gun (which I don't have skills for that is), and if I in the same hunt use L gun, loot goes back to normal ratio of loot/nolooters, kinda repaying losses with bunch of...
  2. R

What I should hunt to get at least some evade

k. So I've been regularily hunting feffs/argos for allmost none evade skillgains. I've tried tants 3x25 ped shogun+2A decay, 3x for 1-2 evade points. My evade is a bit above 1500, lvl 10 evader I think. What I should hunt to get some evade skillgains (or should I decay more meaning use...
  3. R

project 1 bomb. :yay:

I'll go drop one bomb to random place (that is as soon as I can logon). and I expect to get at minimum 30k ATH (preferably in ruga, but I'll be ok with langotz or adomasite). (I'll give you guys from MA 30 mins to read this thread, then I'll go drop it so prepare to push the loot button)...
  4. R

niksarium dissapeared ?

anyone had trouble (no hits) of niks on places it usualy is (outside of PVP that is) ? my guess is we'll need better finders now when there are slots for UL bps and new finders.
  5. R

ruga is random or stays on place ?

as title says I guess ruga is just randomly found when needed coz I've been visiting place where I found my IV for a long time now and still nothing :P (I wanna XX in ruga), except for burning money in amps. So question is in your experience did you find ruga on same place or it just popups from...
  6. R

oreamps etc...

Hmm, well this is going to be a bit more than oreamps but well... I just want opinions on what oreamps actualy do - some say 101 makes ya find x2 (or x1.5) ped claim some say 101 makes ya find XI instead of X (which is different). so opinions please :P, after four months of mining I'm into X +...
Back