What I should hunt to get at least some evade

-=rAndom=-

Dominant
Society
PAC
k. So I've been regularily hunting feffs/argos for allmost none evade skillgains. I've tried tants 3x25 ped shogun+2A decay, 3x for 1-2 evade points. My evade is a bit above 1500, lvl 10 evader I think. What I should hunt to get some evade skillgains (or should I decay more meaning use ghost+5Bs) ?
The same basically goes for P4A it seems to give me virtually no skills. (moved from 27.5 to 27.7 lvl in 6x180TT hunt)
I mean I allways thought skillgain is proportional to TT spent while it doesn't seem so to me anymore. If I use H400 on same TT size hunt I tend to get a lot more skills, dunno about armor.

In order to get evade, you have to get attacked. Firing a weapon does not get you evade skill gains. One way to get your evader profession up is to let yourself get swarmed by exars and use a fap 50 or something. This way you get all skills from the evader profession plus fapping skills.

If you're killing the mobs before the get to you, you're not going to get evade. Of course in that case, you probably won't need it either. :)

My greatest Evade (and agility) come From these Mobs
Aurli
Atrox
Atrax
Berycled

If you really want to chug HG skills, grab a p5a+a104 (or better if u have it) and destroy ambu for a couple of weeks (and by that i mean 600-1200ped ammo a day). And be smart with auction. I was happy when i got TT of ammo back, stored the explosive ammo in storage, then bought myself a new p5 every 200k ammo (stick strictly to the youngs to minimize amount of times you must fap).

DOn't know your budget though so hard to give you eco advice otherwise. Berycled always good to me and i love atrax. You need ghost minimum and advice at least lvl15 b4 trying cp)

Well, the point is 1 evade skillgain per 25 ped decay of armor while tanking multiple (5-6) ~provider maturity of tantilions seems a little bit too low to me (and believe me killing them with grenade launcher takes some time).
the same goes for argos and feffs, I tend to tank multiples of them, but I seem to get virtualy no skillgains (or each skillgain is of very small value I rather should say)

thx Immortal got my point :) will try troxes remember they were dropping nicely to me.
BTW do you think P5A is better to use skillwise than H400 ? (have a bunch of H400s from hunting feffs)

Last edited:
Oh get swarmed by a dusin midlevel agros and U should get some evade...

Discussion could be tho - if you should get decay and pay MindArk those peds, or buy an evade chip instead. Whatever U find most funny - I would rather buy a chip than paying tons of decay being swarmed tho - thats just my own eco self speaking. :laugh:

Back