Search results

1. merrin

23k Caldorite

Grats mate! You had it coming. It's well deserved ATH and nice reward for your patience and long hours spent on mining runs ;) Now go and buy nice supply of fat finders and amps :D WTG!
  2. merrin

Selling: Embra Laser Sword C1 Unlimited

It's really great sword, worth this price, Sniqs forgot to mention that it's second name is "HOFmaker" :D Bump then
  3. merrin

a 30000$ mistake

So true, Squall :) I'll repeat it again, I'm glad you made it and I'm glad that it brought something good to all community. HOF big and please... BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME, M8 :D
  4. merrin

Squall, I'm really glad you made it, grats :) I hoped that end will be happy and it actually is...

Squall, I'm really glad you made it, grats :) I hoped that end will be happy and it actually is. Your post below proves that it was good decision. And this case made something good for all community too. I hope too see you ingame soon at least on global chat ;) HOF big, Jeff, greetings
  5. merrin

Support Policy Regarding Accidental Item Recycling

I'm impressed the way MA handled this problem. Probably it's the best possible solution, just and fair. I'm glad that Squall will get his amp back and all other players should be satisfied too. And 1k ped is very reasonable price which should discourage people to write to support about every...
  6. merrin

a 30000$ mistake

Now I can see clearly that I was right :) You're trying to convince us that your definition of word "tragedy" is the only right and I'm saying that it's all relative. When Squall write here "Ok, I feel bad with it but it's no tragedy" I'll agree with you but atm I feel that he may consider it as...
  7. merrin

a 30000$ mistake

Thanks for your long posts concerning mine :) Please feel free to write what's on your mind, I'm really last person who cares about being picked on ;) I could write you my answers for every paragraph of your posts but I'm afraid that it leads us nowhere. I generally disagree with you, but I'm...
  8. merrin

a 30000$ mistake

Thank you for your answer, but again I disagree :) I've read so many weird comparisons to real life situations here but they simply doesn't work. Some people wrote it here here, but I'll repeat it for your example. IRL you have much more time to change your mind. You don't make decisions by one...
  9. merrin

Free hunting event LA43 price 100 Ped

I'd like to thank MrTiddles and tirinor for making this event :) Of course I still think that you destroyed great mining area and I'm angry about that ;) but it was very good event anyway. Grats for Lucky Seven (your nick is really significant, you know :D), I was 3rd I guess, but it was nice...
  10. merrin

a 30000$ mistake

I've read carefully most of the posts in this topic and I must say that I feel really sick reading some people's opinions. Sometimes I wonder if we really are some kind of community who loves Entropia or just a bunch of random people (or robots). It is significant that more or less famous people...
  11. merrin

a 30000$ mistake

Sorry to hear about Jeff's loss :( I really feel that he should get his OA back. Shit happens and Jeff deserves the second chance, he's living legend of Entropia's mining, very helpful for other players (just read some of his posts in Mining section). Maybe it's time for MA to change their...
  12. merrin

MFA - Miner's Friendly Areas

Oh, does it mean that thorios are still there? I'm gonna check it and if it is so, LA-4 will be immediately removed from our list. M2S cleared this area some time ago but maybe thorios are back again. And as to TT return, I agree with Optima. Mining inside or outside LA has nothing to do with...
  13. merrin

Thank you all for your support words, I feel now that this project is worth of our time. Exactly, you're right. Lyst and oil are almost everywhere on Eudoria. And this is why we're talking here about private areas on Amethera :) Yeah, I thought if 5% tax limit isn't too high, but I'm afraid...
  14. merrin

Miner's Friendly Areas 1st Class Miner's Friendly Areas: still none 2nd Class Miner's Friendly Areas: LA-14 (E of Nate, owner: Art of War) - great tax: 3%, no mobs (amongst good resources you can find also lyst, growth and oil) Areas for your consideration (when confirmed, please write...
  15. merrin

I've noticed that some of our honorable Land and Outback Areas owners, have done some good things for miners recently :) I think it's time to make something for them and invite miners to their areas. I tried to made it alone but it's difficult to gather all informations and there are doubts if...
  16. merrin

The Molisk Mine!

This is obvious that you got positive feedback, cause miners who don't like sabakumas interrupting their mining and who would give you negative feedback don't go there anymore :rolleyes: You can read their opinions here. You should have asked people around before you introduced big sabas, then...
  17. merrin

The Molisk Mine!

We, the Whiners, are sad too ;) Just to be clear, I'm not complaining about tax. 4,5% was really fair price for mining in peace far from sumimas and oculuses. I'm complaining only about sabakumas which actually make mining there not worthy. Your LA is quite small to drop many bombs and now in...
  18. merrin

The Molisk Mine!

What a shame :rolleyes: I'm coming back from my holidays and I read such a bad news. I'm forced to abandon my favourite mining area :mad: I remember times (not so long time ago) when LA43 was free of tax with good resources. That was the Gold Age. MrTiddles brought us a tax but resources inside...
  19. merrin

New Owners LA 43

I found another enmat in your area :) It's a good one but it requires good finder with high ASD. I want to join to other miners and ask about leaving this LA mob free, just for miners ;) It has good resources which makes the journey North profitable. I can't imagine the mob with existing DNA...
  20. Ferrum In La-43

Ferrum In La-43

Back