Search results

1. Max_Hazer

Selling: Hunting Skills...5 years worth

Hello, I have about 5 years worth of hunting skills for sale (~190k total skills). Everything is detailed on the spreadsheet below; prices are subject to change with daily MU prices and negotiable, but don't waste my time, and yours, with ridiculous offers. MEGA promo for whoever buys in bulk...
  2. Max_Hazer

Selling: Unlimited BLP Rifles (Tier 4)

The following are for sale; accepting peds, items and souls: Starkhov AS-129 Tier 4 OB: TT+3.5K BO: TT+4.5K VAT-100 ME Tier 4 OB: TT+6.5K BO: TT+7.5K Weapons Compare: http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompare.aspx
  3. Max_Hazer

Selling: DOA StrikeHammer

----------------------------------------------------- sold -----------------------------------------------------
  4. Max_Hazer

Selling: Assassin R150 Tier 4.9 - Unlimited -

Gun Sold !
  5. Max_Hazer

Selling: * -*-* Angel SGA Set (M) *-*-*

Taking offers, mostly looking to trade for an i2870, ML35 and/or DOA SH; but peds are also welcome. Helmet is not SGA, however arrangements can be made to get you one OB: TT+35K BO: TT+38K SGA is lighter, has +11 extra Cold protection (awesome for chomps), and is more eco than regular...
  6. Max_Hazer

Selling: Full Phantom (M) Tier 1.0

BO 3.8k or best offer
  7. Max_Hazer

Selling: Starkhov AS-147 Tier 3.9

Selling Starkhov AS-147 ready for Tier 4.0! All remaining T.I.R are over 100. You can make an offer or take the buyout Instant Buyout: TT+4600
  8. Max_Hazer

Question: Dome for Big Kreltin only?

Hi Buzz I was just wondering if you had plans to have Dome 3 setup like in vu 9 again? i.e. Big Kreltin only. I kinda miss it and i'm hopefully not the only one :) Do you have plans to change the current dome setup or are you set with the current layout? I know there's big ones in D4, but i'd...
  9. Max_Hazer

Selling: Angel Parts M (5/7)

Hello EF I'm parting with the following Armor Parts (Male): Angel Arm Guards, SGAE: OB/BO Sold Angel Harness, SGAE: Sold Angel Thigh Guards: Sold Angel Shin Guards: BO: 2.6K Angel Helmet: BO:Sold Please send me you offers or questions by PM. Item trades are acceptable (Phantom/Dante)...
  10. Max_Hazer

Selling: DOA Strikehammer

Hello EF My DOA Strikehammer is up for grabs, so I will be taking offers on it. If you got a serious offer to make, send me a PM. SOLD If you have a ML-35 or a Jaguar Female set, these can be part of the trade. If you have any other creative offers to make, do not hesitate, as long as it...
Back