Question: Dome for Big Kreltin only?

Max_Hazer

Old
Society
Synergen
Max Rampage Hazer
Hi Buzz

I was just wondering if you had plans to have Dome 3 setup like in vu 9 again? i.e. Big Kreltin only. I kinda miss it and i'm hopefully not the only one :)
Do you have plans to change the current dome setup or are you set with the current layout? I know there's big ones in D4, but i'd like to hunt big kreltin without having a queen pounding me in the back

What does everyone think?

Heyya, yes if had another dome, it would be nice.

The goal was to have all maturities available, and to have 2 easy domes, 1 medium, and one hard. so there is a selection for any level hunters.

In the past, there was only 1 easy dome.. so this is why there is lack of room for having just a krelt big dome. And since the krelt dome in the past was usually very empty. D1 was always full, D2 for those who didn't have to be bothered by those in D1, and the rest in D4. D3 krelt dome was hunted in the least.

So in order to have krelt stalkers, and aurli majestics, they had to be put in D4, uber dome, since too hard in D3. And in D3 is a mix of medium maturities of both.

(there is still a bug where can't set the krelt settings right. Alpha shows in place of provider) so D3 should be krelt old prov guard, and other half dome to be medium maturity Aurlis. which is good for higher lvl players, or for teams.

So while yes it would be nice there isn't any room. If made all krelt dome, then couldn't have stalkers, and then would have to make all medium aurli dome, but then it's not possible to have Majestics Queens.

So in conclusion, if there was a 5th dome... would be possible to have the best setup:
D1 Small Aurli
D2 Small Krelt
D3 Medium Krelt
D4 Medium Aurli
D5 Big Aurli & Krelt

I also miss the old dome 3, but I wouldn't give up any of the current domes to get it back. I think buzz has about as good a setup as he can atm.

Maybe if we all send in support cases they'll give buzz an extra dome :D

i'd prefer a big Aurli only dome...

i wonder if a better balance might be to go back to the old format, was it changed for the sake of change? D3 and D4 just needed a little increase in maturity. im not sure theres much purpose to middle maturities, the draw is either skilling on the small ones or tanking the large. i want to camp D4 but the kret make it impractical.

Back