Search results

1. MoFu

Invisible mob attacks?

It didnt happened to me, but during this weekend, three of my soc mates got attacked by a mysterious invisible mob without a name. They couldnt see it, couldnt kill it and when they died they didnt get message about what killed them. Did this happened to anyone else? One was south of Pandora...
  2. MoFu

Eudoria offline

I just loged in, were locked on Amethera, single tp on eudoria doesnt work atm, atleast i didnt find one.
  3. MoFu

Selling: 71 Rutol stones to the highest offer

:yay: I found Rutol :) 71 pieces I would be happy if it goes to someone who needs it for their outfit, so im posting it here. I know its not much but maybe i can sell it without the stupid fee:) So let me see those offers:) Im online alot, wont b problem to makeup some meeting :) Ty all
  4. MoFu

Crashes+Entropia down for anyone but me?

Heya, I'm having big trouble, keep disconnecting for last hour about each 10 minutes, and now i cant login, saying Entropia down for maintenance..Maybe its just me, or is more people suffering these problems? I thought it could be because of the robot invasion :scratch2:
  5. MoFu

Mob migration 2008

I thought we could use one thread for this years mob migration, where we could store screenshots and actual info where the mobs are, which mobs, track their movement and stuff :) The Longtooth/Exa Elite spawn moved since yesterday, its pretty far east from Port Atlantis. The loots on them...
  6. MoFu

I cant login - authorizing forever

Hey ppl, I cant make it to EU today..It keeps authorizing forever and then i get "Connection lost" msg or "EU is down for maintenance" Anyone else has this problem? It hapend to me during whole day, but sometimes i log in np..now it takes 3 hours at least :confused: PS: I run XP and i have...
  7. MoFu

Selling: 6A Armor plate Mentor edition

I would like to offer here before i place it in auction. If anyone seeks 6A Armor plate Mentor edition the price is 2000 PED. :)
  8. MoFu

Trade window icon bug

This is what just happened to me o.O :eek:
  9. MoFu

Society terminal-Set attitude bug

Hey everyone, Im a general in a society, which is qualified and has 70+ members. I tryed to set up a friendly attitude with a society of my friends but when I do this in the society info, and click ok, i see third green smilie, which says "Pending attitude towards society", and when i close...
  10. MoFu

Bug today - no red laser

Heya-I just downloaded the update today, started the game and went some shootin. And my red laser on any of my red laser gun is silent and invisible. I make dmg, i make crits, get loot..but no red laser and no shoot sound.. Hmm..what can I say? Im not surprised.. Anyone has same problem?
  11. MoFu

SOS - Owner of Desert trenchers BP wanted!

Hello friends, im desperately looking for anyone, who has the Desert trenchers BP, and would be able to craft me !F! pair of these nice boots. Ofcourse we will supply u with all u might need or help u with it. I want it rly bad please help me :yay: pls contact me via icq: 2443211544 skype name...
Back