Bug today - no red laser

MoFu

Dominant
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
MoFu Sun Pharaoh
Heya-I just downloaded the update today, started the game and went some shootin. And my red laser on any of my red laser gun is silent and invisible. I make dmg, i make crits, get loot..but no red laser and no shoot sound..

Hmm..what can I say? Im not surprised..

Anyone has same problem?

Happens now and then :/

Be patient :p

Oh so u think its not related to last update? I was testing it, other ppl dont see or hear me shoot too..i tryed reloging, restarting..seems only i am bugged:(

not a new bug
happen to me before v9.0

no big deal
u still do dmg
the only thing is that sometime i hit the ground and not the mob but i just dont notice it

relog will fix it (usually :p)

No, relog dont help, restart dont help, its since last update,m never saw this before + half of my soc has the same problem...

:censored:

No, relog dont help, restart dont help, its since last update,m never saw this before + half of my soc has the same problem...

:censored:

I am afraid at least half of the community here has the sme problem. Don't worry mate, it has happened before, and it will be fixed very soon. :lolup:

i could sell you an EP17 ME, maybe the green laser works? :silly2:

more serious
seems to be a common bug atm

Same problem here on my girlfriend's character, but not mine. This is an avatar specific problem....I have tried both our characters on two different computers, and the same thing happens, so it is NOT graphics settings or video card problems....my character works fine, my g/f's does not on BOTH machines. It is hard to go hunting when you have to watch the chat box for damage! No red laser on the Opalo, but the Omegaton pistol works fine! Am I right in thinking these are close to the same graphics?

Laser carbines don't make a sound when shooting. Even though laser pistols make the same sound, they work, but carbines don't. It doesn't affect your hunting really, other than being annoying and it throws you off your usual pattern.

Also, the old looted scopes are invisible when attached to guns (1800RS to 1950RS).

It'll get patched eventually, but luckily it doesn't affect the mechanics of hunting.

You're right...it does disrupt our usual hunting patterns, but we can live with it for a while...at least the repair terminal isn't trying to charge us double like that other guy in the forums....
but I'm pretty sure the Opalo made sounds before this happened.

Everything seems fine today since logging in and updating.
I hope everyone else's works fine now!

Back