Search results

1. A

Buying: Modified EK-2600

as title said , paying ~+8k, PM me pls Agis :)
  2. A

Official Word (Suprise) MIndark are not in Control of Next Island ..

there comment in face book confirmed 'Next Island is owned and maintained by a planet partner and MindArk aren't in control of the roadmap of the planet. However we hope that Next Island can release a renewed experience as soon as possible and grow its community.' It looks like either next...
  3. A

Planet Cyrene 5th November Content List

Cyrene November 5th 2013 VU Notes New Additions - Planet Cyrene - New Dynamic Upgrades - Imperium Orbital Strikes - The Imperium has razed many of the large mountains on Cyrene with an orbital laser to harvest massive amounts of minerals for an unknown project. - This has...
  4. A

Selling: Ranked Scorpion - Cheap Tiering - Nice Tiers

This nice weapon i discovered is now up for sale http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Ranked_Scorpion Gun has already recieved enough serious offers to purchase , so its now up for auction AUCTION ENDED WITH A BUYOUT ACCEPTANCE AT THE 11TH HOUR Be the first to own this...
  5. A

Planet Cyrene June VU Preview

Just a Heads up on whats coming to Cyrene this June * 2 New Dynamic Unlocks - Supply Depot (includes a new water arena Eve's Playground) - Garvers Hive Revamp * New Maturities Unlocked (thanks to the Cyrene Players Community) Mang Chang: Young, Old Living Vortex: Strong, Ravaging...
  6. A

Project : Million PED Hunt - Can I Survive ?

The Big Question asked - with the new 'So Called' Modified Loots, can an uber noob survive to 1,000,000ped tt burn Im about to undertake the biggest project I ever had done (this could make or break my EU existence) Im not a rich person , Im on a pension, have a mental disability , having only...
  7. A

Unofficial Hunting News : Day 1 of the 10 year Entropia Event - MA hands out 100kped in Loot in around 2 hours !

Updated Day 1 Event :Steel Birds have invaded Fort Troy ALERT : Elite are hostile and may attack in service center, be vigilant Previous Event As all events start and MA decided to be generous to those lucky, one person got over 10k (3 x 3.5k hofs on Levithan Old). The Mobs were Areanatrox...
  8. A

Boss Mob Issues (S.4)

Mindark please take note . That ALOT of people will have problems with the Boss Mob especially for s4 (cat 4) hunters. its Level 82-88 (one of those levels), 14.2k hp ..Weapon is 0x0 Damage on Shadow 5B (70-90 av.) hardly misses. Great Challenge mob HOWEVER When the earthquake comes approx...
  9. A

Agis's Ped Management TT Hunting System

Greetings . Now before i start some people will frown upon the way i do this log , so please be prepared, for negative feedback (but i hope people will realise this is aimed at saving PED in the long term and any Markup gained is just a bonus). This is designed not for a non-depositor or...
  10. A

Achievement: Great Master after all these years working ..yay

I rarely post in this section but this achievement is special It is Done ! - only 250HP and to get an ATH and ive achieved my goals Cheers:) Agis McKracken
  11. A

Ambulimax Iron Missions - Has Planet Calypso Developers Forgotten ?

Greetings After almost over 100 missions that has been introduced to Calypso, One of the only heavily traditional hunted mobs on Calypso that has yet to recieve its own Iron Mission, the poor good ole Ambulimax..Is anyone on Calypso Development Team going to give this happily sweated slug its...
  12. A

Question: Is this false advertising or not ?

I decided to make the long spaceflight to FOMA Fortuna for some Caperon and Corno Killing, I was loving dome 18 corno killing while i was mining in May this year, but this time i came up just to hunt. to my suprise there were no cornos in dome 18, but i read the message saying that due to...
  13. A

A Hunting Adventure - How Far can $200 ammo get you, Kill everything you can kill !

Welcome to my first Hunting Adventure, now i have decent skills to do it - Ive had bad loots for a long time and decided why not test MAs theory in guaranteed hunting returns, this will be a long adventure and im looking forward to it. - Lets see how far 200$ will get you just random killing...
  14. A

FYI: 280MB of Next Island Content WTF ! - where is the news

Man - Next Island owners are screwing with us as there is Next Island Content , but not advertised anywhere - if i knew this i would not of come back to calypso before server down.. Whats Happening on Next Island - 280MB is quite a big download of content
  15. A

Selling: Full TT ESI - 1250PED - 820% + 80 PED TP FEE - FAIR PRICE I THINK

deleted - item not available
  16. A

Info: Unofficial Q&A Ancient Greece - additions appreciated

Ancient Greece Q & A YOU NEED THIS BP To get this bp you can either buy it or see Sebastian (Crystal Resort in the tree near TP) - note he may not talk to most people (dont know why) Kill 50 Boars (any boars) to get the bp (if you can do the quest ) Update : Reported that only Village Boars...
  17. A

Investigation : Are Sacred Boars - Shared Loot ?

Hi i am investigating the possibility that Sacred Boars are a shared loot mob. Seems that the avatar that does the most damage is awarded the kill (as per mayhem regulations) is their a possibility that this has moved planets as well - I got 2 odd loot windows last night - preceding after a...
  18. A

Next Island Paradise Zone Now Open for testing along with Club Neverdie Land Area and Theme Park

Hello community welcome to this exciting new planet in the Entropia Universe. I am a sort of a community leader for Next Island and greeting to all newcomers to Next Island and hope to help most of you adapt to this wonderful new environment. Neverdie Studios decided to open the East Island...
  19. A

Formicadia LA - Back to its regular spawn unfortunately

Im sad to say i hunted those ants today and with regret they are the same maturities as near Athena - No more watcher or soldier sighted they used to be a great mob to hunt at ravager - devastator but no longer we pay Tax to hunt ants , not noob ants , for noob ants i can hunt athena with no...
  20. A

Post your rookie orefinder highest finds and depths - have fun :)

Well for record a 6pec rookie ore finder and 25 mini bombs = 2.56ped " " 5pec rookie enmatter finder and 25 mini probes = 2.55ped Whats your highest find and ore = also depth check Record So Far XIV - Oil - Buffer Anuit Flux XIII - Oil - 32m by Durtak IX Ganganite - 298m...
  21. A

Question: Are High Teir L Weapons Pushing up the Market Price ?

Hi Im a frequent XT user and buy so many of those guns to hunt - now im using enhancers when my weapon tiers up but problem ive got are crafters over charging for weapons now or pushing up the price on "rumored" random numbers on tiered items, I tried a high tier weapon the other week and ofc...
  22. A

Help: To Re-Bomb or Not to Re-Bomb that is the question !

Ok I have a question to you miners - so far im doing recon bombing with 101 amps and re-bombing at the drop area on getting a claim . Ive worked out that re-bombing on a II (tiny) find works (one of my earlier question answered). When you hit a claim on the initial bomb does it always detect...
  23. A

Achievement: KILL STRIKE - finally :)

Greetings As a veteran player , and someone who doesnt post unless it is really an achievement or worth posting. I must say this is a huge achievement for my years or dedication and investment in EU, ive finally achieved my goal. Thanks to all that have helped guided me and fapped me as well...
  24. A

Fappers Wanted on Crystal Palace

G'Day to all fappers out there and wannabe fappers. "Having a bad run on CP and want to do some fapping" I am offering you a chance to skill first aid and earn a little cash on the side. See me in dome 3 or 4 - 0600UTC - 1300UTC (Weekends)* 2300UTC - 1300UTC...
  25. A

Achievement: 100 Globals In One Week on 1 Mob with no HOF !

Well i dont post much , but I put in the toughest week of my EU life in this week , achieved 100 globals in a week . And not even a single little Hall Of Fame Entry for the trouble. **MA are you listening** lol record or what ? - but to me it was a hard week of pain. Has anyone ever done this...
Back