Question: Is this false advertising or not ?

Agis

Alpha
Society
Entropy
Agis Agis McKracken
I decided to make the long spaceflight to FOMA Fortuna for some Caperon and Corno Killing, I was loving dome 18 corno killing while i was mining in May this year, but this time i came up just to hunt. to my suprise there were no cornos in dome 18, but i read the message saying that due to numerous requests we have moved the cornos to Dome 19 .. fair enough. Ready and locked and loaded i went into Dome 19 and 20 and the welcome message to each of those 2 domes were
false_advertising.jpg

I was pumped Nightmare Cornos (loving it) and Dream Cornos (awesome)

ok had the first go at Dome 19 and too my suprise - Hardly any Cornos at all - in fact more Trox Young than Cornos, You call this Dream Cornos - yeah like hell, so i tried the Nightmare dome 20 and in fact that was worse took me 3-4 mins to actually find a Corno Old-Guardian, everytime was those annoying trox, after the disappointing Caperon spawn which is ok cause its been like that for a long time, my Ambu Dome 1 , paying jeffs 5.5% tax for huntng a tiny amount of ambu young, but again been like that for a long time.. But for the Cornos as a unique mob to be majorly butchered by foma and hardly worth ever hunting again, first of all in my opinion welcome message is completely false in both domes 19 and 20 .

I wasted so much time flying to FOMA for some corno killing and could barely shoot off 200 ped in ammo in domes 19 and 20 and when i did it took over an hour, In fact I shot 100ped faster in Dome 1 and 6 than the suppose 'Dream' and ' Nightmare ' Domes.

What a waste of 2 hours !

Sounds just like my dreams... I can never find what I'm looking for.

Did you not follow FOMA's "Name the Asteroid" competition thread? Can't beleive or trust a damn word that guys sais......

Sorry you wasted your PEDs in an attempt to hunt a UNIQUE mob which evidently the LA owner don't give a shit about cuz I guess mining is more important than hunting UNIQUE mobs......

Menace

only mob now worth hunting in CND is dasp, all others are wasted

Did you not follow FOMA's "Name the Asteroid" competition thread? Can't beleive or trust a damn word that guys sais......

Sorry you wasted your PEDs in an attempt to hunt a UNIQUE mob which evidently the LA owner don't give a shit about cuz I guess mining is more important than hunting UNIQUE mobs......

Menace

That always puzzled me too... it makes no sense to make that dome a mining dome when it has a unique mob in it.. :scratch2:

That's like taking out all the aurli in CP and making it a "walking zone" to take pets out for walks and tickles.

~Danimal

Back