Search results

1. Count Joe

Help: Building the perfect square mining grid...

Rattexx has be around for A long time with hes theories and hen still thinks the deposit are in the ground like it was in the old days.
  2. Count Joe

Buying: Where are all the Improved M2870?

the Snark Snots took them back..If MA cant balance the nature will
  3. Count Joe

Letter from the CEO

The CEO is just a puppet... its Tim who runs the place
  4. Count Joe

Idea to boost Economy

Correct! Mindark wants to drain the economy not build it up. You are a fool if you invest in EU.. unless you think you can fool someone else even more
  5. Count Joe

Mindark Annual report 2018

Its going alrite for Mindark.. If u take away the write-offs they would have made a 5 mil profit.. impressed how they manage to hold up the mass hypnosis
  6. Count Joe

Random Number Generation

Its pre-determent.. the bank always wins
  7. Count Joe

Continuation of The Nightbird's Correct Loot Theory

where did Nightbird go? I reckon hes Ava is deleted now tho:(
  8. Count Joe

Question: Which is the least hunted mob in entropia?

Fugabarba and Dripri?
  9. Count Joe

Investing in Mindark

sure, you can analyze very deep depending on what type of investment you are looking for. But the 4 Points I wrote can be good enough when it comes to small companies. And as the information you have is often 6 months old when you get it you can be even more foold by looking to deep. Ppl...
  10. Count Joe

Investing in Mindark

Im not pitching anything. I just giving facts.. what more facts could we use? and plz dont start talking about loot, cld etc... Look at it as u never played the game.
  11. Count Joe

Investing in Mindark

I should have made a poll. I be frank - I think most of us would say No or as u all said, maybe a few hundred SEK for fun. Isnt that odd? as many players have no problem "investing" 20k and more in to the game. I fear there is a deep sence of false security in to the game that many dont...
  12. Count Joe

Investing in Mindark

Just of our curiosity Im sure there are several out there that trades in the stock market. My question is, would you buy stocks in Mindark if it was possible? There are several parameters that we cant include as they arent in the stockmarket but from what we have is following: Mindark has...
  13. Count Joe

Mindark's AWSOME YEAR! ??? CONTEST

You find the information on mindarks homepage under investors information and notices
  14. Count Joe

Mindark's AWSOME YEAR! ??? CONTEST

Where did u get the info about the transactions? At the end of november Mindark had made a loss of 4 million SEK. I Think they would be happy just to break even.
  15. Count Joe

Which effect do you believe have teleporters on our entropian economy ?

I post this again then :) There are always someone who benefits either way. I do think that the majority benefits from having TPs. The customer lvl would prolly be to low and very time consuming if there wasnt any TPs. Yes, you might get a higher markup from what u are selling but for what...
  16. Count Joe

There are always someone who benefits either way. I do think that the majority benefits from having TPs. The customer lvl would prolly be to low and very time consuming if there wasnt any TPs. Yes, you might get a higher markup from what u are selling but for what cost? The trading economy can...
  17. Count Joe

dammit I vote wrong. ofc TPs help the economy. A bigger question for a new thread would be how Mindarks economy effects the ingame economy? Mindark hade made a loss of 4.000.000 SEK at the end of november. That most have some effect of the ingame eceonomy
  18. Count Joe

Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

Its a mass hypnosis in EU that EU is something different then a game. U can trick, thief, kill, rob or what ever if its done inside the game and the Court wont do a thing about it.
  19. Count Joe

MA blocking avatars without any real reason!

This most have been to most uneco hunt in the history of EU.. shooting in the air and he lost everything in one hunt:wtg: Who was hes mentor?
  20. Count Joe

Resource Area Concentration - A mathematical approach

I ask again as you seems to like testing and calculating - have u ever tested if everything is based on your avatar?
  21. Count Joe

Resource Area Concentration - A mathematical approach

Have u ever testet that ores are not in the ground anymore and the return is avatarbased?
  22. Count Joe

Info: Mindark Annual Report 2015

Just by changing modells it becomes something else? They change modell som PEDs are considerd giftcards. This is how u book giftcards in accounting: The income from the sale of gift certificates relate not rendered and is recognized as a liability in the balance sheet up until the performance...
  23. Count Joe

As i wrote before - you dont pay VAT on currency exchange. You pay VAT on products. I hope that all of you tinfoilhats that thinks PED is something else then just a product finaly got it!
  24. Count Joe

I dont undestand tho how this new income-modell are gonna work tho? I guessing the convinced the Tax office that they are selling "giftcards" which they then dont have to pay VAT at the purchasing moment. But at the same time how could the Tax office controll that peds have been spent? MA...
  25. Count Joe

haha Fifth - u still dont get it huh? Momsplikt har också då uppstått vid insättningar och uttag. Bolaget har således betalat moms på nettoinsättningar. Med start 2015-01-01 byter MindArk intäktsmodell samt momsprincip och kommer hädanefter skuldföra nettoinsättningarna och bokföra intäkter...
Back