Search results

1. C

Selling: 2700 EFD for 9 PED

Title says it all - 2700 EFD for 9 PED, first to send me a PM and meet me in game.
  2. C

Selling: ESIs and Skills

Selling a number of ESIs and skills, all less than weekly mark-up. Post here for time and place to meet, PM me or look for me in twin peaks (Tolbarr Spankdog Smennt). ESIs (TT value, sale %) 10.61 815% 11.86 815% 12.40 815% 16.65 820% 19.18 825% Skills (TT value of chip...
  3. C

Selling: Selling ESIs, a few skills

Selling ESIs at big discounts from weekly mark-up values. To reflect actual auction conditions, the bigger ESIs will have a higher mark-up, smaller ESIs will have a lower mark-up. ESI Your price 11.02 825% 14.28 830% 16.00 835% 16.84...
  4. C

How many skills to graduate?

I am nearing 2000 skills in rifle, and I remember reading somewhere that 2000 was what it takes to graduate in rifle. I cannot seem to find the thread that lists the skills required for graduation anywhere. Can someone confirm the 2000 number or point me to a thread that lists all the skill...
  5. C

non-resizable Window mode after the new VU

I had no real problem downloading the new patch. However, when I run EU, the login screen and game now come up in a window, instead of full screen. Normally, this would not be an issue, but the window is non-resiable - I cannot make it bigger to be full screen size. Its more an annoyance to see...
  6. C

Standard Damper BP

Does the standard damper BP drop anymore? I have been crafting basic filters for abit, and wanted to step up to ahigher level BP. Many threads in this section point to standard damper as the next step up. I have searched the auctions and standard dampers BPs are very hard to find. When I...
  7. C

Achievement: First Unlock!

First ever unlock: Marksmanship :yay: had to brag about it, never thought I could get there without depositing.
  8. C

Why pixie?

Maybe this should be stuck in the newbs area. I have been slowly accumulating armor parts (all newb stuff- 4 pieces of pixie, 4 gnome and 2 goblin pieces.). I have decided to try and built a full set. Every post seems to state for newb players to buy a get a set of pixie armor. From looking at...
  9. C

Are you hunting for....???

Free EFDs. Well, you can get one if you vote for Cheeky Monkey on this thread. Do it now, before this thread gets deleted, I get banned and then executed. (moderators here can be harsh)...
  10. C

Mall information assistant

Ok, after having searched a few malls for the first time, I came away thinking that mall shopping is a waste of time. My idea would be a listing of all items for sale in a mall, like the auction. Go the to the front of the mall and see the listing of all items, price, and shop # for every item...
  11. C

Has introduction of stones affected Fruit & dung?

Just curious to see if anyone else has noticed this. I used to find fruit occasionally (every other week or so) when walking about during hunting runs. Since the stones have been introduced, I have found one stack of stones, but have never seen any fruit. I have never found dung, ever, but I am...
  12. C

Does Radar range ever increase?

As I run through Eudoria (and soon Amethera) gathering teleports, neddless to say I keep a very close eye on my radar to avoid the red dots that stand in my path. My question is, does the range I pick up the dots on my radar ever increase? Taking the inner circle as 50m and the outer as 150m, I...
  13. C

Kudos to Raven Oracle Li

Last night at swamp camp, Raven was trading all sorts of gear for sweat at a 0.60 rate:yay:. All you needed to do was trade her the sweat and she would trade you an item (Armor, FAPs, weapon, scanners, dung:laugh: (j/k)) at the 0.60 rate. If you needed the item, great. If not, she said just tt...
  14. C

Noob questions on storage

I have a very noobish couple of questions on the storage facilities. 1) is there a charge for it or is it free to use? 2) If I place an item in storage, do I need to retrieve it from the same storage facility? Or can I remove it from any storage facility - like a bank in EQ? Thanks for the help.
Back