Standard Damper BP

cheeky monkey

Provider
Tolbarr Spankdog Smennt
Does the standard damper BP drop anymore? I have been crafting basic filters for abit, and wanted to step up to ahigher level BP. Many threads in this section point to standard damper as the next step up.

I have searched the auctions and standard dampers BPs are very hard to find. When I checked entropedia, the only BP it seems to drop from is the basic filter, but not since VU 9.3.2.

Does it still drop? or is it just very rare?

Thanks for any help

I thought it's a common BP but I have not crafted for a long time. Well, I have this BP since years now.

maybe

but will not be rare :p

I had also problems to get this bp in summer. I never looted it btw.

Watch for an immediate spike in damper bp's because of this thread :laugh:

Watch for an immediate spike in damper bp's because of this thread :laugh:

Cron,

Actually, I hope so;). I have only seen a handful on auction over the past week. Most are either QR 100.0 (selling for 60+ PEDs) or QR 1.0 with the seller asking 40-60 PEDs (and not being bought as I recall). I wanted to buy one with a QR in the 20-50 range, so if this gets some on the auction block, great.

Last edited:
Hasn't dropped for me in getting my Basic Filters BP from QR1 to QR83.7, and that's a lot of clicks..

ive wanted one of these as well a soc member told he he sent 2 filters to qr100 and didn't get one.

i was crafting this summer and all i got was those Bp but i haven't crafted since summer

i was crafting this summer and all i got was those Bp but i haven't crafted since summer

you still have some dampner bps? i think several people here would be willing to buy them from yah. i know id like to buy one from yah.

I looted it about 2 months ago.
It was a blank spot in my BP book for a very long time.

i have 3 dampers bp 1ped QR if anyone interessed. looking for 100ped each:)

These were kinda common last summer. When these get to a high QR, ppl put the old one to the side and buy a new one to skill on and raise the QR (since at the time they were cheaper).

If they arent dropping or only drop rarely, bite the bullet and buy.

I looted a great many of them during my 120k clicks on dampers, but I handed most of them to my ex-mentor to be distributed amongst his society.

I looted one way back before the major update last year.....haven't seen one since though, and i've tried basic filters and dampers bps for a few thousand clicks....nada.....I don't think it hardly drops anymore!!!! I even think my disciple quit because of that....he was at 47% in training, and I haven't seen him online in at least 5 months....

What is so special about this one?

it gives good skills and costs only slightly more then filters to make.

I would also like to point out that i had thoughts about this. Its alot more rare now then it used to thats for sure :) i didnt loot one in ages.

What is so special about this one?

Absolutley nothing imo.

Come to think of it I have`nt seen one drop for me in a long time too. I have my main one up to 100.0qr. But I am almost sure I have several 0qr ones in storage. I`d be willing to share a few I guess.

Back