Search results

1. B

New loot theory

That would explain the loot lag
  2. B

Synchronization chips (old focus)

I have a First Gen Electric III, and did not need focus when being attacked.
  3. B

Should NEVERDIE be banned?

MA controls the loot distribution algorithm (such as it is). Neverdie can level design all he wants as well as create items, he and anyone at FPC have nothing to do with loot drops or balancing. This has been stated many times.
  4. B

Question: UR125 heals after update.

Perhaps someone should check Blackhawk's HP?
  5. B

I was Killed by... NOTHING

Could be that some creature had "fallen" underground and could still damage you. Has happened to me a few times since VU 10.
  6. B

Under the hood: bigger, stronger, better!

I'm thinking that there will be some balance to this, such as a tier 10 opalo gaining much more damage, but at a cost of reduced shots/minute or range, with the enhancement chips being necessary to restore the original range or reload speed. Or increased reload speed on faps, but at reduced...
  7. B

Petition to MA: Bring back KERBS!

I could have sworn that there was a previous thread that stated there were kerbies SE of Zychion along the river bank. Voted yes anyway, love getting them CB5's.
  8. B

Question: Maddox IV (Lev 8 Pistoleer) Bad for training? Or Amazing?

Agree with the above, as long as you are having fun nothing else matters.
  9. B

Question: Aetherex is the only one who has no spawn

Saw a young two lesser tp jumps NW of Jason.
  10. B

Question: What is your Agility level (Poll)

59. Hunt 1-2 hours/day. Melee lately.
  11. B

End of traders in EU - your opinion

In Entropia, as in real life, traders provide a needed service by supplying a ready market above TT value for players to sell to. Player makes some markup and trader does as well. Person who buys from trader maybe pays a bit more markup, but can get his goods more readily than if the trader was...
  12. B

Uber: another T5 (L)

Saw that in the chat window, Grats.
  13. B

Bah... this is disgusting.

I get this all the time when I am playing on my second computer, which is not as good my main. I will get a lot of Item Busy messages, then my hard drive will thrash for a few seconds, then I can use the item. It most likely is caused by a bottleneck on the client side. Probably having to...
  14. B

Info: New little sweat camp

Great place to sweat and perfect mix of mobs for n00bs. Favorite place of mine to swunt when I am broke. Wish it was easier for OJ's to get to, though, as it seems more suited to them than PA, with it's Cornundos and Combibos and Bery's.
  15. B

Inflict ranged damage

Yes, that is how it works. The more skills you have, the greater the effort to acquire more.
  16. B

Discovery: Montgomery Diabolic UL (TYVM Slither)

Gratz on aquiring a kickass gun like that. I'd give my left...uh...arm for just the (L) version, nevermind the UL version. Awesome specs.
  17. B

Introducing the Swurret

Never! (I have seen examples of your temper, rivaled on Calypso only by DJ)
  18. B

Introducing the Swurret

Crap, another joke bombed:(
  19. B

Introducing the Swurret

Funny, but I can't for the life of me think of a reason that YourMom would not like the word swunt.....:D
  20. B

HoF: 19k Feffoid

Now THAT is what I call a proper loot window! Gratz.
  21. B

List of mobs with regen after VU 9.4 and new mobs

I'm hoping that with the new management of Planet Calypso that we have seen the end of adjusted regen rates on mobs. Seemed like it was just a cheap way to create more PED sinks in game. As if there needed to be more.
  22. B

What are you going to do in vu 9.4

Same thing I always do, lose.
  23. B

Mutant Menace - Double Skills

You will notice when you start getting a lot more green swirlies than you have in a long time. :D
  24. B

Achievement: Now I can start hunting : : maxed laser pistols!!!

Congrats, and thanks for the screenie. Give me hope....faint hope....but still hope.
  25. B

Uber: 20k Atrox Young

Was killing Molisk @ Limnadian when that scrolled by, congratulations! I guess all that healing karma at SC came back big time. :D
Back