Search results

1. jovenos

Servers r back online

Servers r back online :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  2. jovenos

Anyone know where the atrax queen is ?

Anyone know where the atrax queen is ? ok i find it 856 840 (East of Fort Pandora)
  3. jovenos

10 Feb 2012 19:11 UTC

10 Feb 2012 19:11 UTC The Imperial Exobiology institute would like to notify all colonists about massive herd movements detected on eastern Eudoria. Preliminary reports indicate that the recent increase in the Armax population has attracted an unusual amount of Atrax looking for new prey, the...
  4. jovenos

Ty MA for one more time

Ty MA one more time for this https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=278121&c=22 probably everybody need to use just the tt tools to get something like this U did it again !!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  5. jovenos

Servers down??

Servers down?? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  6. jovenos

Highest scrren resolution for the EU

Hi any1 knows whats the highest screen resolution that we can play entropia? I bought a new card ASUS 6770 and the max resolution ingame still in 1280X1024 like used to be with my old card. There r any possibility to be problem from my screen ? Its a little bit old:(
  7. jovenos

Jason Centre Tp out of order?

I cant teleport to any other tp execpt Jason .When i m choosing jason the screen pause for a while and then nothing i cant make any other choise just closing the map and choose another destination. Anyone else have the same problem or wtf hapens here??? Same with emerald lakes tp also...
  8. jovenos

time is come for the new update!!!!

WTF is my new update? Maybe someone fall asleep again :( or maybe MA still laughing with us
  9. jovenos

Strange coincidence !!!!

Anyway gratz guys but what a strange coincidence!!!! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=272087
  10. jovenos

Server down again??????

I download the game fine and after 20mins of playing ...connection lost and from then i cant ever run the client?wtf?:confused::confused::eek::eek:
  11. jovenos

Pvp area with out warning message

I want to know if anyone else have the same problem with me. Earlier i looted by someone in a pvp area in Rocktropia with out getting any warning message. i dont have any problem with the one who loot me but i m very upset for the NO warning pvp area. (i didnt tp inside the area, i walk and get...
Back