Search results

1. H

Selling: A106, Adjusted Nemesis(M) set, 5B plates

Bump up the post! :)
  2. H

Selling: A106, Adjusted Nemesis(M) set, 5B plates

Omegaton A106 SB/BO +1500 Adjusted Nemesis(M) SB/BO +1800, every part is tier 1.9 5B plates, +41 ped each Electric Attack Nanochip I SB/BO +40 PM here or in-game.
  3. H

Buying: Adjusted Nemesis (M) set

As in the title, buying full adjusted set. If you have a spare one, msg me in-game or here in the forum.
  4. H

Selling: AUCTION: Sentinel Helmet(M) unL

Bump up the post! :yay:
  5. H

Bump up the post! I'll end the auction on sunday. Still plenty of time to bid! :)
  6. H

First bid, lets get the ball rolling! :yay: I'm also interested in a set of 5B plates as part of the trade.
  7. H

Bump! Helmet is still looking for a caring home. :D
  8. H

As far as I know, there are some complete sets in-game. Surely less than 10 male & female combined. Looted it off Rextelum Soldier. ☺
  9. H

Bumpity Bump!
  10. H

Starting an auction for unlimited Sentinel Helmet. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=31 TT = 180ped Highest bid: +3000ped (Jehuty Cerberus Ada) BO = +13K Freshly looted, no tiers. Minimum increase is +100ped The auction will end 7 days after the first bid, or when the...
  11. H

Selling: Sentinel Helmet(M) UNL

Bump up the post!
  12. H

Feel free to hit me with a message in the game, or here in the forums! :) Go nuts, make an offer!
  13. H

Sentinel Helmet(M) UNL

Trying to find the price for unlimited sentinel helmet. Seems like the item is really rare, so it's hard to find sales history. Any help would be very valuable & appreciated! ☺
  14. H

Thank you! :) It was from one the first Rextelum waves, soldier if I recall correctly.
  15. H

As the title says, taking offers on the UNL helmet. Purely PEDs, not looking to trade anything else. :)
  16. H

Buying: Riker UL2 (L)

So, simply. I want to buy Riker UL2 (L), pref. high tt-value. Also interested in Omegaton A103 amp. -Talkkari-
  17. H

Problem with deciding the attachments.

Dorsai: "It has also been suggested that option 1 is actually a slight disadvantage, as the rate you gain skills falls the more skills you have, so making the system treat you as if you have more skills means you gain skills slower. You get the benefit of shooting as if you had X% more skill...
  18. H

Great answers! Thanks for everyone. :) Jimmy B, indeed hard to calculate, the good old 10000 shots with the scope vs. 10000 without - test doesn't apply in this case. As I see this, the only way to test this out: Someone with maxed out hit chance modifying skills/professions (Anyone?) would...
  19. H

Thanks for everyone for answers! I'll try with the scope, but I'll stay away from the laser sights =)
  20. H

Heya guys! First of all, gotta ask. Can multiple weapon attachments be used at the same time? (Amp + Scope?) Im at work, so can't test it out yet. :) If they can, wouldn't the combination increase the economy during the skilling up phase by saving a lot of decay & ammo with less misses? Im...
Back