Search results

1. Chainfire

PE Assistant

Yeah I'm having the same issue still. Looking at another way to implement ElHijack(tm). Just a Q though, which ones of you are using d3d9 and which ones are using d3d10 ?
  2. Chainfire

Question: What should be criteria for uber item drops?

Any fair system would be avatar-independant random, IMHO. Min/avg/max loot being a property of the mob and it's maturity with a certain distribution. Whether your kill gets anything and what that is should be as random as possible. Of course, that would be illegal.
  3. Chainfire

SGA item collection

James Jimmy Striker looted Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary SGA like 30 minutes ago, Araneatrox Guardian.
  4. Chainfire

So...I was right, wasn't I?

Well, seeing as Stryker just looted ModMerc SGA... I'm with you. edit: (spidey guard) ... poor stay poor rich get richer? :) (but my loot has been rather ok-ish lately, which is a surprise!)
  5. Chainfire

PE Assistant

Got it working in fullscreen yet?
  6. Chainfire

PE Assistant

Well, I've given it a quick look. Some AV's going on. Possible clash between the memory managers of EU and the one in PEAss. Not sure, seems nigh impossible to fix though. I'll look at it some more, but for now I'd say "don't get your hopes up" for PEAss. Note that I'm testing this with Win7 x64.
  7. Chainfire

PE Assistant

He actually Google'd for it I believe! You gotta go the DirectX hijacking route... you can't overlay over full-screen DirectX apps by using standard Win32 API Z-Order manipulation. Take it from me, I've tried long and hard! :)
  8. Chainfire

PE Assistant

Pshhht, I leave you guys alone for a couple of years and see what happens! :eek: For the one asking who wrote that reply to the e-mail, it was fashioned by none other than our CEO :) Let's get back to PEAss. Note I have not looked in-depth at the problem yet, however let me state some things...
  9. Chainfire

Show us ya face!

Ohhh I missed this... completely disregarding my comments above, big grats to you two! :yay:
  10. Chainfire

Show us ya face!

protection convicted child molesters reputations, ey, Jimmy? Well done! I'll bet you'll go to heaven! Oh well guess here goes another 6 months of no EF ....
  11. Chainfire

PE Assistant

Guys 'n gals, when I wanted to O/S PEAss (public available source with binaries on my own site), several things happend: 1) EU got windows mode, which dropped PEAss daily use by about 80% 2) The sort of license I was looking for was not acceptable by source forge (I do not remember exactly...
  12. Chainfire

Selling: Jaguar Male

Just FYI in response to rep (need to spread)... Not going to offer on it, checked it out, only 3 more prot than my current armor, and 30k more in price :)
  13. Chainfire

Can PE recover from resellers?

To be honest, I remember vigi was +1600 some time ago (2 years, maybe?)
  14. Chainfire

EntropiaForum Senior Members

Too bad about the activity requirement ;)
  15. Chainfire

Can PE recover from resellers?

Dude, what "good old days" ? I've been around for a few years now. Yes, if you look at the prices now, they were "good" back then. But hey we bitched about buying an ML-35 for 2.4k as well, because they were 200 ped a year earlier. It wasn't the good old days then. I could look back to a few...
  16. Chainfire

Selling: Jaguar Male

Any ask price?
  17. Chainfire

Selling: Ml 35

Dude, mine was on buyout for 3k last year and it did. So what?
  18. Chainfire

Team Tibet!

Well all, I'm sorry I could not participate like I wanted to. I have not been able to make a single match (scheduling not right for me), and am therefore leaving the team, to open up a spot for somebody else, to make sure Tibet bags this tournament. I will be cheering from the sidelines...
  19. Chainfire

Happy Birthday Centech!1!!²!

:birthday: Nubtech! Indeed, May kids do rock ;)
  20. Chainfire

EntropiaTracker Official Thread

Difference being that we offer direct access so users can do their own analysis, charts, etc. In fact one of our group is currently building an analysis system for himself right now - the info is available, so why not :) Oh I know that, that's why we did announce it, but there were not enough...
  21. Chainfire

EntropiaTracker Official Thread

Heh, some of us have been running a global tracker for almost two years now ... Not to burst your bubble, but been there, done that. Even offered 'global validation services' for most-globals-win based LA events, tickers to put on websites ... no takers though, so it's been running privately on...
  22. Chainfire

Another Noob ATH

:yay: :yay: Damn you Nubtech! :yay: :yay:
  23. Chainfire

Skam is Awesome

Lol, you're Scum Scam! :yay: I was more surprised by how to pronounce Lykke though... <3 =p
  24. Chainfire

item: Dr. Almon Duchev Log

Yes. And they repair. Woot! Less peds for me! (Piece of Paper, too, btw) EDIT: Doesn't change the content, btw ;)
Back