EntropiaTracker Official Thread

I think I'll continue using the free private tool that doesn't miss globals or garble names.

Chain--> Yeah.. I have seen yours.. from what I could see on yours I offer the same for free. If you want analysis of the loots (charts and so on).. then you need the premium membership.
Furthermore I seem to recall "person X" saying yours were "on and off" (IE. not running all the time) This is where the efford comes in - everyone can build a grabber. Its the having 1 or more loggers in PE at all times thats hard.

I saw on yours that I had 2 molisk globals the day i looked at it - infact i had 3 - so either yours dosent log it all, missed it or was crashed. It could be due to the previous mentioned "not all globals are shown everywhere in PE".

About the accuracy of mine - I couldent agree more, MODI (The office DLL i use for OCR'ing is somewhat bad.. lol) I need to use something else - will look into it this weekend.

About beeing first - as far as people told me it haddent be done before - its hard to know about projects when they are a secret wouldent you agree.... ?

On topic:
You can now make "live support cases" on my site - build a small chat function into the site. (something MA should do !!!)

Chain--> Yeah.. I have seen yours.. from what I could see on yours I offer the same for free. If you want analysis of the loots (charts and so on).. then you need the premium membership.

Difference being that we offer direct access so users can do their own analysis, charts, etc. In fact one of our group is currently building an analysis system for himself right now - the info is available, so why not :)

Furthermore I seem to recall "person X" saying yours were "on and off" (IE. not running all the time) This is where the efford comes in - everyone can build a grabber. Its the having 1 or more loggers in PE at all times thats hard.

Oh I know that, that's why we did announce it, but there were not enough 'takers'. The dedicated loggers tend to disappear after a while too. That's why I'm somewhat surprised suddenly people are interested.

I saw on yours that I had 2 molisk globals the day i looked at it - infact i had 3 - so either yours dosent log it all, missed it or was crashed. It could be due to the previous mentioned "not all globals are shown everywhere in PE".

The tracker logs all, but it is indeed not always running. Either because our group is working on it (fixes, changes, tests). I'm quite sure it hadn't crashed though, as our tracker software automatically restarts and relogs EU if and when necessary.

About the accuracy of mine - I couldent agree more, MODI (The office DLL i use for OCR'ing is somewhat bad.. lol) I need to use something else - will look into it this weekend.

Don't use normal OCR for it ;)

About beeing first - as far as people told me it haddent be done before - its hard to know about projects when they are a secret wouldent you agree.... ?

Though it wasn't really that public, I find it very hard to believe you didn't know or couldn't find it. Especially since I gave you the link on MSN about a year ago (maybe you forgot?). Not to mention there's a topic around here somewhere (might be on EP or EPEC, but I think it's here on EF, bout 18 months ago or so?) doing a full analysis of two months of global data, and it has been hinted at or flat-out said in several posts by both me and our others from the group...

In the end my point is, you want to do this, that's fine, I have no beef with that. It would have probably be much more fruitful if we had combined efforts, but hey, let's not get into that while you're still promoting the 'community effort' angle. Gotta get your PEDs somewhere I guess! What I do mind is you promoting on your website that you are the first, while you are not. Wether you knew it or not. You're not the first tracking the globals, and you're not the first using that data to do analysis.

I'm looking forward to all the cool things that will and can come :yay:

http://87.62.217.174/index.asp said:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e4d'

Login failed for user 'entropiatracker'.

/functions/connectionManager.asp, line 17
:scratch2:

We are currently moving the site to a new server and domain with a much stronger connection than my private connection.
The site will be back up as soon as possible.
All data the program collects in this down time IS stored in the database.
During this update to VU 1.0 :)-p) I will also make a new version of the program to include mining and better OCR capabilities.
Thanks for understanding.

We are currently moving the site to a new server and domain with a much stronger connection than my private connection.
The site will be back up as soon as possible.
All data the program collects in this down time IS stored in the database.
During this update to VU 1.0 :)-p) I will also make a new version of the program to include mining and better OCR capabilities.
Thanks for understanding.

thx for all your efforts.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, but this update is rather large.

VU info:
- New domain for website (with catchy name)
- New database machine.
- New webserver.
- New Website (may be posponed - depending on eta on the other stuff)
- New OCR routine for the program.
- New spell checking in the program (seems to work at +99% of the text lines - been running it for 2 hrs, not a single error)
- Mining added. (Running final tests on that now)
- Better recovery routines for the program if it crashes or there is no response from serveres.
- Better "stay online" function for the program.
- More screen resolutions added for the program.
- Updated "this is me" functionality on the site (code behind)
- RSS feeds of the globals as they tick in.
- Improved "Support chat" functionality.
- Support for multiple administrators handeling support chats at the same time.

.. and yeah.. other minor stuff as well.

Went to bed at 4:30 AM.. woke up at 10 AM.. been working since then.. So much for weekends.. lol :D

The program was NOT running from about 5AM to 10AM today due to a crash on my laptop. (Anyone wanna run the program with me please let me know)

ETA on the "re launch" on the site... some time today / tonight...

The program was NOT running from about 5AM to 10AM today due to a crash on my laptop. (Anyone wanna run the program with me please let me know)

I can do that if U need it :)

And can also make an mysql clone database on my Linux box if needed, lmk

ETA on new site and domain 1-2 hrs...

Site is up at www.entropiatracker.com ... Sponsored by 711. Thanks m8 - this setup with server / database wasent possible without you!

There is still some minor issues on the site - mail system hasent been updates. There isent an "index page" for mining and so on, but instad of making you guys wait another day or two.. im throwing it online now - and ill work on it now as well... So.. if it crashes.. or "file not found".. its me working on it :D

Site is up at www.entropiatracker.com ... Sponsored by 711. Thanks m8 - this setup with server / database wasent possible without you!

There is still some minor issues on the site - mail system hasent been updates. There isent an "index page" for mining and so on, but instad of making you guys wait another day or two.. im throwing it online now - and ill work on it now as well... So.. if it crashes.. or "file not found".. its me working on it :D

LQQKING gooddamn kewl

Now I just forgot my username/password as it is remembered at the old URL :D

Can this be restored somehow?

EDIT: Restored it by memory and tons of typing wrong :D

Thanks m8.. wanted to put it online yesterday by my brother decided to have his confirmation party yesterday.. so I dident have time to.. hehe :D

Hmm can't seem to select Australia as a country, am I blind or... :laugh:

Don't use normal OCR for it ;)

So true, so true.

Google up "Sudoku OCR" or what was it called. Pure Genius, given you only have to deal with one font. Was thinking about expanding on that and using it in Screenie OCR.

Regards,
DD

So true, so true.

Google up "Sudoku OCR" or what was it called. Pure Genius, given you only have to deal with one font. Was thinking about expanding on that and using it in Screenie OCR.

Regards,
DD

In case you think about the one from Matt West then i have to say that it's way to slow and inaccurate to yield good results when applied to EU chat.

Tussi

Server is back up for those who was wondering why you couldent connect.

This is great! It's like reading the stockmarket page: Not sure what good it will do me, but it's engrossing an entertaining!

We'll wee what we can see...

So, we only have data back to...when?

Frigid:
13/04-2008

Sooz: IT does? - Its been down for two hrs just now, and during the weekend it has been "up and down". As far as i have notice today (been playing in windowed mode so I could monitor all the globals via the live feed)
its caught everything.. and very few team name errors.. no mob / mining errors.. 10 hrs "manual checking"..

This is great! It's like reading the stockmarket page: Not sure what good it will do me, but it's engrossing an entertaining!

We'll wee what we can see...

So, we only have data back to...when?

it can do you good, or atleast i think so. I tried to use the beta myself to try and figure out what mobs was good or soon to be good, and i got better loots than usuall, could ofcourse be a fluke but i hope not :p

Frigid:
13/04-2008

Sooz: IT does? - Its been down for two hrs just now, and during the weekend it has been "up and down". As far as i have notice today (been playing in windowed mode so I could monitor all the globals via the live feed)
its caught everything.. and very few team name errors.. no mob / mining errors.. 10 hrs "manual checking"..

yep, check the guy zoria zoria gorzene he just got 60ped exa and was named zona instead of zoria, i got two globals pretty fast and one of them is recorded

I had an idea: I tried looking up some of the WOF teams.

There are scores missing and some team names are shortened. Could the rapid-rate of globals effect it's ability to catch them? if team names are too long, would that also make them harder to track?

The length of the team names dosent matter.
Its the speed in which they arrive that can cause a problem. The OCR takes about 1-2 sec, sometimes 3 secs to complete. (with parsing of data and transactions with the database).. so if like 3 comes ticking in at almost the same time.. well.. then it might not catch them all.

Also as previous mentioned, not all globals are shown on all clients..

Why is Canada not on the country list?

Back