Search results

1. Dralind

Selling: (M) Vigi, Goblin and 6A's

(M) Vigilante Set +330 6A Plate Set + 160 (M) Goblin Set +20 Pending Vigi+6A + 475 Sold
  2. Dralind

Selling: Beast Amp

Taking offer on Beast Amp or buy now for tt+140
  3. Dralind

Selling: Dante

Dante has Sold
  4. Dralind

Selling: UL Angel Set tier 4-5

Interested in selling my (M) Angel Set. Looking for ped or ped/deeds , all offers welcome Or Buy now for tt+14k
  5. Dralind

Selling: Full Angel (M) Tier 4-5

Accepting Ped , AUD Or Cld Offers Buy Now : 17.0k Including : ( 60 ) Armor Defense Enhancer 1 ( 50 ) Armor Defense Enhancer 2
  6. Dralind

Cosmic Challenge Part 2

Part 2​ * This event is open to anyone with 5-42 agility and has reached level 2 in sweat gathering. *What is Cosmic Challenge?" It is a multi-part event that will take place all over space. Participants will travel and hunt specific targets as a group. The goal is to have a new part at...
  7. Dralind

"Rock Raid" Event

My sincerest apologies to all the participants and volunteers that were looking forward to this event but the event has been cancelled as of now until I can redesign it in a way that does not violate any forums rules or upset those in charge of these forums. Thank you to those that were willing...
  8. Dralind

"Rock Raid" Event

This Event was reposted in the "Events" forum section. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?271106-quot-Rock-Raid-quot-Event&p=3347015&posted=1#post3347015
  9. Dralind

Gift System

After some time away from EU, I am back and enjoying my time here again. :) It is good to see that the Entropia Universe and its community are still as strong, kind and helpful as ever which is why I would like to propose an old idea to be reconsidered for development and see how the community...
  10. Dralind

Buying: Omegaton A202

I'm looking to buy an Omegaton A202 . Please feel free to pm me and discuss offers or trades. Paying well :twocents: 100 ped to anyone who can find me a seller
  11. Dralind

Omegaton A202

I need a price check on an Omegaton A202 . ty :)
  12. Dralind

Calypso Challenge 2

Welcome to Calypso Challenge Part II * This event is open to all newcomers and advanced newcomers with 1-20 Agility points *How to Participate* - To start this event participants must post a screen shot that clearly shows their agility level along with a date/time stamp. Please Include your...
  13. Dralind

Newcomer Events - Hosted by Dralind

* This thread will be dedicated to all the newcomer event's hosted by me. Here we can find a listing of all event's past, present and future. I would like to thank some members of the community who helped to make this possible. - Bambuco Bam Vuitrago for making the banners - Skam for the...
  14. Dralind

Calypso Challenge

* This event is open to all newcomers with 1-10 Agility points *How to Participate* -To start this event participants must post a screenshot that clearly shows their agility level along with a date/time stamp. Please Include your full avatar name in your post. -To Complete this event you must...
  15. Dralind

Exploring Eudoria

Part One * This event is open to all newcomers with 5-22 agility and have reached level 1 in sweat gathering. The goal is to collect every teleport on Eudoria. *How to Participate* To start this event participants must post a screenshot that clearly shows their agility and sweat gathering...
  16. Dralind

Buying: Shopping Booth

Looking to buy a shopping booth near a tp 4700 ped
Back