Dralind

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Dralind Dra Humberton
c1.jpg

* This event is open to all newcomers with 1-10 Agility points

*How to Participate*
-To start this event participants must post a screenshot that clearly shows their agility level along with a date/time stamp. Please Include your full avatar name in your post.

-To Complete this event you must take screenshots of five different creatures with a date/time stamp.
-Please post all five creature screenshots together in one post :)
note* Please use the "Skills" window to view your Agility level and upload all images to the Entropia Forum Gallery

*Prizes*
All participants that successfully complete this event will receive the prize listed below.

* If you have posted your screenshots , please check to see if you have received a Private Message from me. You can also find me in the Entropia Forum Chatroom when im on.

- Newcomer Self Defense Kit (Sollomate Opalo ,500 medium weapon cells)

*When does this Event Start?*
09-06-2009

*When does this Event End?*
This Event will now end on 11-13-2009 . All entries before this date will be honored and prizes will be awarded.

I would like to thank some members of the community who helped to make this event possible.

- Bambuco Bam Vuitrago for making the event banner ( www.InGame-Productions.com )
- Jessica Jazz Decipi for their donation
- LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith for their donation
- Ranger Sheryo Fenriz for their donation
- Janja Jan Jade for their donation
- Lynxie Lynx Ninetails for their donation
- Stormy Storm Garfunkle for their donation
- Zoe Lamby Lamb for their donation

Good Luck to all those taking part :popcorn:

Last edited:
Nice event youve put together :D

/in. i guess i have like 9 agility, so i think i can participate, gonna show screenie then :)

Error has been fixed :)

Last edited:
Nice!

Hey nice event Dra!:yay:
I wasn't sure what the challenge was going to be exactly, but it does sound interesting.

Good Job MAN! :thumbup:

1st contestant

Seems i'm the 1st one. Never managed to get sweat one in time :rolleyes:

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

Hope I did everything right :wtg:

I only got black screen when printing in fullscreen, so i had to do it in windowed mode, hope it's okay.

Full name: Alexis Herogirl Renda

I only got black screen when printing in fullscreen, so i had to do it in windowed mode, hope it's okay.

Alexis I think it would be ok if there where any screenies around.. :scratch2:

Dra, great event :thumbup:

and very easy to make follow ups / add ons (ie. 5 different bots, 5 different mutants, flying mobs ...) :cool:

nice event, but I'm to expert :)eek:) to partecipate, 11 agility :(

It's less than 2 month that I'm playing in Entropia :|

Great event, Dralind!

Some efd and rep coming your way.

I have no idea what u mean, i don't see any problems with my post.

The EF gallery seems to be playing up today - when I looked at your post earlier I couldn't see any images, but now I can.

Hint:

If you want to make screenshot of a window, try ALT+PRTSCR. You will have thewindow only then. ;)

Great event Dralind ... I'll be sure to promote this on MSR for you Hon, and ... sending some EFD your way as well in case you would like to use that as a little prize along the way too. Also, I would like to donate some Opalos and medium cell ammo toward your prizes, because this is a great thing you're doing for new players, and an easy way for them to continue on their quest to explore our universe at this early stage of the game. Nice job my dear. :thumbup:

Prize Awarded

Prize has been awarded to Zeca Freelancer Ralho. Gratz :)

Hi
First of all i would like to say thank you to the people who organised this event its really nice for people who dont deposit and cant sweat anymore for the moment !! :clap:

ive take the screenshot in window mode because full screen doesnt work !

my level of agility :

and the creatures :

I hope everything is ok ! :)

Hi, I'm very happy to see more people that want to help noobs. This event is great, and as I can see it has full support of players.

It may seem I'm representing myself, but I'm doing similar thing, and I'm struggling to collect some donations. For now there is only one (but valuable) donation, and all I want is to help people that just started and that don't have any way of earning PEDs besides depo to have a decent start of game so they can see all of its charm (who can wait VU 10.1, and then collecting considerable amount of sweat?)

So please stop by, and see if you can help:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/n00bs-corner/163321-noob-prize-fund.html

If you don't have anything you can donate, at least give +rep to people that did so.

P.S. Dralind if you consider this spamming your topic, I will edit this post. ;)

Nando91

When i will get my gun? i posted pics to event gallery.

Game name Nando91

Last edited:
Prize Awarded

Prize has been awarded to Alexis Herogirl Renda. Gratz :)

Could have sworn i had a lurking account for this forum, guess not, though.

Anyhoozle, I hope I did these in the correct format, I couldn't post full screen screenshots cause I couldn't timestamp, and I couldn't post full windowed because all you could see was the toolbar and the game (since all it will let me change the windowed rez to is the same as the full... nevermind.)

In the picture which shows my agility, I timestamped it as best as I could, haha.

anyway, yeah.

Surprised more people haven't posted yet, thanks for holding the event at all though.

"coolio, bro."

Full name (In case you can't see it clearly): Shadox Gigantuar Korashi

Last edited:
Event screens

I am posting from my brother forum acc. my ingame name is Anette Night Rain. thanks and gl everyone :yay:

Back