Search results

1. Flapman

Should there be a "Hunter" Profession

I wondered about this recently. Forgive me if it has been asked or posted before. I did not see it so thought I'd mention this. Hunting and Mining are probably the 2 most common lines to embark on in EU. I know that the Prospecting and Survey Skills have a direct relationship to your ability...
  2. Flapman

Real benefits for upgrading your tools?

Hi all. I had trouble finding some of the answers to my questions. I just hit Level 5 Mining yesterday (still 2s and 3s on the rest and with help from a skill boost a month ago) and was reviewing my equipment. I have been using my OF and MF 102 for awhile as well as my TT Extractors. I...
  3. Flapman

Does anyone make any good tracking/planning tools?

Hi, I don't know if anyone out there can help me. I have tried several: EUTracker, PE Assistant, etc. and most I can't get to work on my system without crashing. I think this is mostly because they use a direct connection to another server or require screenshots. I was wondering if anyone...
  4. Flapman

Can someone explain the map coordinate system?

I am curious about what each map point translates into. If I move from 1500 Longitude to 1600 Longitude, did I move 100m? Or, does that translate into something else? Any help is much appreciated.
  5. Flapman

Are 'Fine Textiles' Crafted or Refined?

Dumb question but I need to know. :D Are they a crafted item or are they refined from resources? How are they made?
  6. Flapman

Need Money and New to EU?

Hi, This is a special offer to all the new players. Please forgive me if this is an inappropriate place to put this but I thought it fitting a place as any. ;) We all know that when we start out we either 'sweat' or hunt or a combination of both. In most cases we sell what we make back to...
  7. Flapman

Waypoint Creation and in-game email system

What do you think? What if you could create waypoints that a player could use to track to the location of another player or geographic location. An in-game email system would be good for keeping in touch with friends (especially if they have not been on) or to send SOC messages, etc.
Back