Does anyone make any good tracking/planning tools?

Flapman

Old
Society
SCTC
Alex Satara
Hi, I don't know if anyone out there can help me. I have tried several: EUTracker, PE Assistant, etc. and most I can't get to work on my system without crashing. I think this is mostly because they use a direct connection to another server or require screenshots.

I was wondering if anyone makes any tools that I can map my claims and keep track of my mining progress. A good example might be to show an overlay of my search radius over a map area that I have already covered and projected coordinates for the next area (map coordinates) on my route. That would be pretty cool.

Any thoughts?

PE Ass is absolutely stable, no matter XP or Vista. I don't know why you have problems with stability of such software, but it may be your system's fault.
And about tracking claims, try to search forum for "NRF". Good tool, there is also some explanation somewhere (sorry, I'm about to take a nap and too lazy to look for it now :D) how to make it working :)

PE Ass is absolutely stable, no matter XP or Vista. I don't know why you have problems with stability of such software, but it may be your system's fault.
And about tracking claims, try to search forum for "NRF". Good tool, there is also some explanation somewhere (sorry, I'm about to take a nap and too lazy to look for it now :D) how to make it working :)

Agree with Sarah, especially about being lazy and wanting a nap... I feel the same way.

PE Assistant rocks. On the rare occasion I find that I've logged in to EU and realize I forgot to start PE Ass first, I log out and start over. I've never had stability issues with it and I don't go in game without it.

I also use NRF, although I've had mixed success using it real time. Instead I just use my PE Assistant to get screen shots, then I upload my claims using the NRF Batch Processor for images.

jdegre's skill scanner is also awesome for tracking the value of your skills.

And if you haven't yet tried http://www.entropiatools.com , you gotta check that out! The Inventory Calculator alone makes that an awesome site for tracking the value of your Avatar and all of his / her posessions.

Yeh, once I get it to work, that will be nice. Thanks for the link.

A

Agree with Sarah, especially about being lazy and wanting a nap... I feel the same way.

PE Assistant rocks. On the rare occasion I find that I've logged in to EU and realize I forgot to start PE Ass first, I log out and start over. I've never had stability issues with it and I don't go in game without it.

I also use NRF, although I've had mixed success using it real time. Instead I just use my PE Assistant to get screen shots, then I upload my claims using the NRF Batch Processor for images.

jdegre's skill scanner is also awesome for tracking the value of your skills.

And if you haven't yet tried http://www.entropiatools.com , you gotta check that out! The Inventory Calculator alone makes that an awesome site for tracking the value of your Avatar and all of his / her posessions.

Back