Search results

1. Cobra84

The Skill Boost Thread (the temporary one)

Hello, I regularly get temporary skill boost while hunting and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. I also got some in crafting. But I was wondering if there was a limit of % the skill boost can give as today I just got the biggest single one I ever had (300% like indicated or it can go more...
  2. Cobra84

Hole in the ground :D

I think it's a bug related to Sandrunner as it occurs only when I exit this vehicle. (ofc already sent bug report to support) But tonight this one was really good lol Anyone has already same or similar ?
  3. Cobra84

No Animation for global or too small amount of ped ?

Hello, I just got 46,24 ped on crafting Simple 1 Conductors but haven't gotten the global animation. So I was wondering, as I haven't found the info, what are the minimum ped amout to have the global animation ? As far as I know, hunting robots is 50 ped, hunting rest of mobs is 10 ped but...
  4. Cobra84

Suggestion: Remove universal ammo for Mindforce chip

I'm using a Regeneration Chip 3 As everyone knows, the problem is that when using the chip with synthetic ME in inventory, if you are using universal ammo for your weapons instead of Blp pack or Weapon cells, then the chip will automatically uses the universal ammo I found it boring. I don't...
  5. Cobra84

Server Crash on Royal Club Amethera every evening

For like 2 weeks around now, every evening around 21.45 MA time (last night was a little bit later) server crashes 2 times in a row (a second time a couple mn after relogging) MA why is this happening ? cleaning players from amethera or what ? :o
  6. Cobra84

Selling: Full Gremlin F

Hi, I'm selling the full Gremlin F of my deceased wife Beauty Guru. TT +100
  7. Cobra84

Beauty Andromede Guru RIP 17/12/2009

Hi all, Few new her, but she was my wife in game and in life. Beauty Andromede Guru died yesterday at the age of 32. She was mostly trading at PA before cryengine, mining and crafting also. She was my princess, my angel, my lifesun. She was all my hapiness, and now she's gone forever. All my...
  8. Cobra84

Selling: Robot Beacon

:yay: hi i'm selling a robot beacon tt = 35 +565
  9. Cobra84

Buying: Nexus

It's a Trade thread. I would prefered "Trade" as prefix than "Buying" ;) I trade 44k sweat for 20 k Nexus If u r interested post here, pm me, or find Beauty guru in Nea's Thanks for reading
Back