Search results

1. J

News: Introducing Utrust - Digital Currency Deposits

ya my bank call me the other day they wont be accepting cash anymore for my morogage on the house and no money from my business anymore and all the old poeple also they need crypto wallet so the mugger cant steal there purse:unsure:
  2. J

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

the 21 million bitcoin dont mean there not more they keep moving the decimal point it would be like telling the us gorverment to sop printing money in 10 year the us dollars whould be worth alot more 100 time more
  3. J

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

the pic he posted for dollar to food againts years many year crypto would day of the month even may day in a weak is that volitile crypto is a big scam nothing more yea yea what ther only 21 million bitcoin out there ok but you can do this just the saem to increase bit coin 1 or...
  4. J

i use email to get money or send quick and easy you phone my shop you want a part send me the money i will get you your part e-transfer let call it a coin if poeple think the goverment is printing money and its true well maybe your bit coin then will be worth a million also
  5. J

here your guy that print money and buy bitcoin whit it if this is true it all scam coins
  6. J

why MA doesnt apply Crypto Blockchain to game?

the only benifit for a cryto type of curency is to take money out or put it in and dont show were it came from they put a hold on the money for month for 2 things to make sure one day to make sure they have anouf money to pay out stop a crash and the other to protect poeple ingame agaist...
  7. J

Try sending 10.000 usd overseas, you will pay hundreds usd in fees. With most cryptos or cbdc's, you only pay a few pennies. Soon crypto and cbdc's (central bank digital currencies) combined will replace the antique, slow and expensive banking system. maybe by the time he can change it to cash...
  8. J

the only thing i mad i didnt buy at 3k i would sell all now and buy back low i never baught bitcion i give it till next year its back below 10k
  9. J

crypto will never work it omly work whit people trainfing making money off selling high buying low like gambling i go to buy a car guy want cash i have only crypto he want 30k dam i have 1 crypto to go the cash it out the next day dam it only 15k now lol the dollar has to much...
  10. J

Renting Gear System Solution

if you can rent out how about MA start renting out also all the money cld can make of renting also
  11. J

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

3k to 10k in a year is not inflation :lolup: or it moving 1k in a day that over 10 percent of it value lol
  12. J

Deposit Methods Update

one day you can buy a house whit crypto the next month it only worth a pizza and they say the dollar losse it value one day you go on a hunt 1000 ped cost 100usd the next month cost 10k usd i know it exarated but crypto has to big of a swing to use it can lost 20% of it value...
  13. J

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

take out all the crating machine in game and make them portable whit decay problem solve
  14. J

Next batch of FEN items are being added when?

then keep buying cheap token there may be good item coming out or you may loose your shirt if you pay to much hoping for good items
  15. J

Next batch of FEN items are being added when?

i guest on there first page when you read what they say is not realy what they say FAKE NEWS quote Items offered by the FEN Token Trader are limited in quantity, and available on a first-come first-served basis. See the item info section below for the initial quantity of each item; stocks...
  16. J

Are you a Good Entropia Universe Customer?

i went from good 100 dollar a week to bad 100 dollars maybe every 2 years whit all the exploit and such voted for bad customer realy that dont say anything its more mA made there choice to make bad customers
  17. J

Be Careful Dealing With Avatar

he made rental for the equipment upfront whit cost of the item but he was selling instead
  18. J

Be Careful Dealing With Avatar

a good way for the guy that got more than it was worth bad for the one that got stuck whit the gun in my mind paying the price of the gun what ever you trade for the loan think of it this one its maybe the final trade you trade more than it wort goes both way not much you can do after
  19. J

Gold Card Announcement

if you dont need a smart phone why in hell ma dont give out direction how to use properly a app or naything else on your pc tell us were and waht to use to keep on going
  20. J

Fix space logout exploit

you should only be able to loot in pvp what your willing to loose so the pirate if he has 0 on him he cant loot anything if he has 100 peds he can loot up to 100 peds if there 3 pirate on one person they all have 100 ped each the can loot of total of 300 peds pirate have nothing to...
  21. J

Shared Loot Changes

was the share mob in loot 2.2 before this change could poeple hunting alone on share mob get more than the tt spent in loot like it was before in loot 2.0 normal loot so if you want more now just spend more that others what every way you can to get the items better chance nothing has realy...
  22. J

Major concern regarding teaming and shared loot in Loot 2.0

what i can see is that whit loot 2.0 you get back a certain % of the cost to kill but in team loot its like the old day were poeple that use to abuse get more than there tt can still get it in share loot mobs except where there a item go to a lower dps they may loose other wise its...
  23. J

Markups under 2.0

easy to make item raise in mu drop less in loot and make sure that all 3 profession use at least 2 of the other pression when they play shrappel was a good way to go to dropp less loots but they put the expo bp ma has all the power to fix this but too stupid to manage the loot kkeep...
  24. J

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

i heard if you ran counter clock wise you get ban also you can only run in one way ma is not the sharpest tool in the shed more like a hammer they dont know how to make event works properly also you were not alowed to touch the wall also they should invent cement shoe when you shoot...
Back