Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

There's little faith in fiat. Thanks to reckless spenders and marxist thinkers, you can see the trap of fiat now. It's all setup on a house of cards - assured mutual economic destruction -- they call it the forex.

Governments can ban crypto, but you can't ever really ban it. Those that try are totalitarian, regressive and will eventually crumble as a result while they try to protect their doomed racket. Crypto will always persist.

I will say though.. the scam coins are getting pretty crazy. I had one shilled to me the other day:

27 trillion in circulation, unlimited supply cap, only 1 node, 25% of historical supply minted in the last 6 days, 1% of holders own 30%. It's called the US dollar. :ROFLMAO:

Have a look at history what happens with those conditions.

Nice story.
"1% of holders own 30%. ."
And you claim this will not happen to crypto?

I did just waste a lot of time reading this

But here is my answer:

Hahaha wtf hahaha

your answer was of huge value for this thread and noone wasted time reading it ... you peeps are really hilarious sometimes

There's no such thing as intrinsic value. It's all perceived value and it depends on how many people you can convince of your perceptions wether or not it has a use case. If nobody needs that use case then there's no value even if it "can" be used for something. Gold is a perfect example. It has uses but they're not "needs". We don't NEED to use Gold but we do and that is what gives it value is that enough people perceive it to be useful in some way and place value on it.

If you play Entropia you are entrusting your money to a single source. MindArk. However, Entropia employs a free market strategy with little to no regulations on trade. If you don't like the volatility of BitCoin you better not participate in the Entropia Market which is just as susceptible to "price manipulation", not that there is such a thing. It's a free market and the responsibility to not get "duped" is placed upon the individual to better their own knowledge so that they are not taken advantage of instead of restrictions being put in place, the market takes care of itself. It's honestly a beautiful system. The one way to win in it is to gain knowledge and as the age old saying goes, Knowledge is Power.

But beware just as the government, MindArk taxes you. They also control the withdrawal method so, who knows, Entropia may be worse than BitCoin in that at least in BitCoin you have access to your funds almost immediately... MindArk... +60days... and my stupid ass stock brokerage that deals in FIAT takes up to 72 hours to process money related requests.

Just remember what I said and refer back to my post in 3-5 years.

Nice story.
"1% of holders own 30%. ."
And you claim this will not happen to crypto?
Not sure why you are on the offesive. There are over 8000 cryptos. Some good some bad. They have had time to create their own.

Crypto has an inherent property that makes it good and bad it's transparent. Transparency is bad for you, me and the banksters, but it's more bad for the banksters. They hate the cryptos that they don't control. Therefore, it's in their interest to make all crypto currencies look bad.

They control the exchanges for the most part because they have to. They are manipulating the prices because their life depends on it. For all we know they could be buying it all.

I have said earlier in this post not to buy for speculation. I never heard you say why not to buy it other than "crypto bad, fiat good".

It doesn't help for you to insist there are no problems and try to make everyone look like idiots who know there are. Why do you think there are cryptos in the first place?

You should maybe look into the silver story. Buy some and maybe then you'll see the problem.

Or you can wait until the government gives you the approved cryptocurrency.

wizz said:

The fact remains that my wallet halved in value in just a FEW DAYS!!! ...after 1 tweet.
It was not just Musk that made this. If you look at the Tether scandal you'll see this was a major part. There was at least 5 vectors of this attack. And it's not over either considering the meeting coming up in 2 days of all the major banksters.

Last edited:
Not sure why you are on the offesive. There are over 8000 cryptos. Some good some bad. They have had time to create their own.

Crypto has an inherent property that makes it good and bad it's transparent. Transparency is bad for you, me and the banksters, but it's more bad for the banksters. They hate the cryptos that they don't control. Therefore, it's in their interest to make all crypto currencies look bad.

They control the exchanges for the most part because they have to. They are manipulating the prices because their life depends on it. For all we know they could be buying it all.

I have said earlier in this post not to buy for speculation. I never heard you say why not to buy it other than "crypto bad, fiat good".

It doesn't help for you to insist there are no problems and try to make everyone look like idiots who know there are. Why do you think there are cryptos in the first place?

You should maybe look into the silver story. Buy some and maybe then you'll see the problem.

Or you can wait until the government gives you the approved cryptocurrency.

It was not just Musk that made this. If you look at the Tether scandal you'll see this was a major part. There was at least 5 vectors of this attack. And it's not over either considering the meeting coming up in 2 days of all the major banksters.

Ok, let's break this down.

First of all, I'm not being offensive, I'm just being sceptic and asking questions.
If you find questions offensive, that says more about you.

Also I'm not against anything perse. But, I'm just sceptic and am not convinced that one way is better than the other.
It will be same same but different.
Just different people pulling the strings.
And I'm not so naive as to think there's nobody pulling any strings on crypto.
Money still buys the world. And also crypto.

So I consider crypto just as good or as bad as fiat.

Also were do I say or insist that there aren't any problems to fiat?
I'm just pointing out that crypto ALSO has many flaws as it is now.
And you seem to be completely blind to those flaws since you did not answer any of my questions.

Lol, why there are cryptos??
Well, please enlighten me why they are here.
Because some mysterious stranger invented bitcoin?
You don't trust your government, but you do blindly trust that stranger?

Also you appearantly don't mind the extreme volatility either.
Nor the fact that this volatility can be easily induced by a single man's tweet!!
Does that not bother you at all????

Again, I'm not against anything.
But as it is now, I see more flaws to crypto than to fiat.

You on the other hand see more flaws to fiat than crypto.
Fair enough, let's agree to disagree.

But the fact that you get mad for me not understanding you or not agreeing with you, says enough about the you crypto lovers.
The world is bad and need to be saved with crypto. Right?
Well sorry, I don't believe in fairytales.

Now put back on your tinfoil hat, otherwise your government might now that you're plotting against their fiat system! :tongue2:

I answered your questions and you still insist on being offensive. I take offense to people talking about my hat. I got an idea, how about you keep your opinion to yourself.

here your guy that print money and buy bitcoin whit it if this is true it all scam coins
This guy is 100% right. They posted this "breakdown" just before the market went to sheet! Tether is probably the banksters inside job.

I don't see all crypto as scam coins. I see them as bankster coins or decentralized coins. Some good some bad.

What is really happening is attack from the ones that are threatened. The scam is the banksters. It's pretty hard to understand from inside. But once you see it you can't unsee it. Bitcoin and similar coins are a threat to the banksters. There's a reason they call them the vampire squid.

To me it's quite important. Decentralization is one chance in a million to throw off the yoke of the bankster slavemasters.

i use email to get money or send quick and easy you phone my shop you want a part send me the money i will get you your part
e-transfer let call it a coin
if poeple think the goverment is printing money and its true well maybe your bit coin then will be worth a million also

I answered your questions and you still insist on being offensive. I take offense to people talking about my hat. I got an idea, how about you keep your opinion to yourself.
Dude whatever.
Just feel insulted if people disagree with you.

G;luck on your crypto quest against the government.

Aloisius, please react to this, because I would really like to read your opinion about this.
(instead of being angry that I have another opinion than you)

How would you treat this immense price shifts?
Especially if they're caused by 1 man?

Again, why would you trust this over a government?
Bro, if you really think crypto's last decline was all about one mans tweet i feel as bad for you as the people the hang and react on every tweet..
Nah, there was china fud at the same time, stocks took a hit too.. also yanno, there WAS a bubble.. i suggest you look into the massive amount of leverage used in the crypto space.. margin calls are the single biggest reason there are big drops.. margin calls snowball..

About intrinsic value..people saying it is 0 are 100% wrong.. what if i sold you the transaction network of visa, but without the brand name, you think it would have value? A global payment system? Bet your ass it would..

Next!

i use email to get money or send quick and easy you phone my shop you want a part send me the money i will get you your part
e-transfer let call it a coin
if poeple think the goverment is printing money and its true well maybe your bit coin then will be worth a million also
You need to zoom out.. ever try sending money internationally?

Ok, let's break this down.

First of all, I'm not being offensive, I'm just being sceptic and asking questions.
If you find questions offensive, that says more about you.

Also I'm not against anything perse. But, I'm just sceptic and am not convinced that one way is better than the other.
It will be same same but different.
Just different people pulling the strings.
And I'm not so naive as to think there's nobody pulling any strings on crypto.
Money still buys the world. And also crypto.

So I consider crypto just as good or as bad as fiat.

Also were do I say or insist that there aren't any problems to fiat?
I'm just pointing out that crypto ALSO has many flaws as it is now.
And you seem to be completely blind to those flaws since you did not answer any of my questions.

Lol, why there are cryptos??
Well, please enlighten me why they are here.
Because some mysterious stranger invented bitcoin?
You don't trust your government, but you do blindly trust that stranger?

Also you appearantly don't mind the extreme volatility either.
Nor the fact that this volatility can be easily induced by a single man's tweet!!
Does that not bother you at all????

Again, I'm not against anything.
But as it is now, I see more flaws to crypto than to fiat.

You on the other hand see more flaws to fiat than crypto.
Fair enough, let's agree to disagree.

But the fact that you get mad for me not understanding you or not agreeing with you, says enough about the you crypto lovers.
The world is bad and need to be saved with crypto. Right?
Well sorry, I don't believe in fairytales.

Now put back on your tinfoil hat, otherwise your government might now that you're plotting against their fiat system! :tongue2:
You really dont know why crypto exist? Well better do some research..
Its a natural evoloution crom the cypherpunks days when they messed around with various forms of electronic cash.. but they couldnt solve the double spend problem.. satoshi did with bitcoin, and he was motivated directly to do so directly after the financial meltdown and coorporate bailouts..

So yeah thats why

Bro, if you really think crypto's last decline was all about one mans tweet i feel as bad for you as the people the hang and react on every tweet..
Nah, there was china fud at the same time, stocks took a hit too.. also yanno, there WAS a bubble.. i suggest you look into the massive amount of leverage used in the crypto space.. margin calls are the single biggest reason there are big drops.. margin calls snowball..

About intrinsic value..people saying it is 0 are 100% wrong.. what if i sold you the transaction network of visa, but without the brand name, you think it would have value? A global payment system? Bet your ass it would..

Next!
yeah, you're right. It was also China banning crypto's. And all the stoplosses that popped.
But the spike up before that, for sure, was caused by Elons tweet about Tesla buying crypto and to be able to buy a tesla with bitcoin.

My point is just that the price of these coins just seem to be very easy to manipulate and extremely unstable.

And it doesnt answer the second part of the question.
Why would or could you trust crypto's? But not your government?
Let it be noted, I'm a liberalist/anarchist by nature, so the less government the better.
But I also learned my history lessons and history simply proved there will always be a government.
And that same government can easily ban crypto's. I mean, look what china does. Who says it wont happen here?

What if the possession of crypto would be made a crime?
Who tells me that won't happen?
And what good would my crypto wallet be if that would happen?
Just to many uncertainties for me.

Again, Im not against crypto nor a change of the system.
But I'm just not feeling confident it would change anything for me personally.
Unless I would be a hired assassin and want people to pay me in crypto so I could avoid the law.
...which is not the case.
Yet.
You never know tough ;)

Takes money to make money... knowledge is only one part of the equation
well, money can be easily acquired.
...if you have a solid way to make more money with it.

So, what if I give you 100k and you turn that into a million for me?
You can take 10%.

ok?

yeah, you're right. It was also China banning crypto's. And all the stoplosses that popped.
But the spike up before that, for sure, was caused by Elons tweet about Tesla buying crypto and to be able to buy a tesla with bitcoin.

My point is just that the price of these coins just seem to be very easy to manipulate and extremely unstable.

And it doesnt answer the second part of the question.
Why would or could you trust crypto's? But not your government?
Let it be noted, I'm a liberalist/anarchist by nature, so the less government the better.
But I also learned my history lessons and history simply proved there will always be a government.
And that same government can easily ban crypto's. I mean, look what china does. Who says it wont happen here?

What if the possession of crypto would be made a crime?
Who tells me that won't happen?
And what good would my crypto wallet be if that would happen?
Just to many uncertainties for me.

Again, Im not against crypto nor a change of the system.
But I'm just not feeling confident it would change anything for me personally.
Unless I would be a hired assassin and want people to pay me in crypto so I could avoid the law.
...which is not the case.
Yet.
You never know tough ;)
Well if you can read the writing on the wall at this point... im pretty sure coinbase, gemini, robinhood, greyscale trust, as well as a handful of publicly traded companies that now own btc would be the reasons that you would put the chances of btc being outlawed in the US to about as close to 0% as your going to get.

About making a million from 100k.. how long? Im sure there are quite a few people on this forum alone that could do that.

About making a million from 100k.. how long? Im sure there are quite a few people on this forum alone that could do that.

I highly doubt that.

Well, I could probably do it as well. But that would be more luck and gamble.
Just need a 10 bagger altcoin which is being pumped to the moon. Right?

But I guess the risk of losing the 100k would be to big for me.
I wouldnt survive my wife if it would pop ;)

I highly doubt that.

Well, I could probably do it as well. But that would be more luck and gamble.
Just need a 10 bagger altcoin which is being pumped to the moon. Right?

But I guess the risk of losing the 100k would be to big for me.
I wouldnt survive my wife if it would pop ;)
Well i wouldnt doubt the savvy of this community.. we are in a niche rce game afterall. There are probably some pretty heavy rollers in here on the markets..

And no, you dont really do it like that, not one coin and a 10x... you roll up a number of 2-3x wins in succession.. spread eggs around a bit, you might get a 10x along the way but it wouldnt and shouldnt be your only "all in" investment.. thats counting on pure luck basically..

If you guys only knew about the massive oppurtunities going on in the NFT space right now... thats a whole another thread lol

I was on board with crypto for a while and I was starting to believe in its perceived value, but if you look closely at what is happening, you will see that it is coming under attack from different groups at the moment, each bent on derailing its value. This makes it too unstable for me to consider long term. It is under attack by the government, and bitcoin specifically is under attack by the environmentalists . All of the younger generation believe strongly in climate change. Once they are convinced that crypto is a contributor, it's game over. Since bitcoin is the flagship, all that needs to be done is to have everyone lose faith in it, and then all of the other 100s of cryptos will not matter. Stay far away from the cryptos in my opinion.

The reason Elon's tweets affect the space can be read in my earlier posts.

It's just a popularity game.

You'll soon start to see celebrities creating their own coins that you can trade on sites like Binance for USD and that'll be the only form of payment they accept for their "merch". Then the next one and the next one. You'll just have a bank card that has access to all your currencies that as the time of purchase you can select the currency you want to trade to the currency that is being accepted at the retailer.

Prices will rise and fall of these celebrity coins based on the celebrity's popularity. Then bigger corporation will follow suit and you'll have Walmart Coin and it'll essentially replace "company stock" as the Coin will be both a currency and stock of the company at the same time.

If you're popular or you spend a fuckton on ads or you get a celebrity to endorse your coin... You could be the next Dogefather.

Funny enough, I have written a white paper for a coin, not a token, that could help combat the rise of these "crap coins" and "trash tokens" that you'll see the celebrities pushing in the near future.

I've got several job postings up on various classified sites looking for a Blockchain Developer or someone who knows how to fork an existing coin that we could change the genesis parameters. Really I'm too lazy to learn and do it myself, I don't suspect it would be too difficult though as a blockchain is fairly simple technology... Which is part of the beauty.

I called it People Coin.

Feel free to comment. I was thinking of replacing the underlying blockchain with a blockchain I like to call Democreceipt but I don't know if the world is ready for that yet.

If that interests you and you want to help, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wizz that question is really quite gigantic. Simplified down all I could say about it I have already. Crypto is transparent - government is anything but.

I was on board with crypto for a while and I was starting to believe in its perceived value, but if you look closely at what is happening, you will see that it is coming under attack from different groups at the moment, each bent on derailing its value. This makes it too unstable for me to consider long term. It is under attack by the government, and bitcoin specifically is under attack by the environmentalists . All of the younger generation believe strongly in climate change. Once they are convinced that crypto is a contributor, it's game over. Since bitcoin is the flagship, all that needs to be done is to have everyone lose faith in it, and then all of the other 100s of cryptos will not matter. Stay far away from the cryptos in my opinion.
I agree with this and feel it's the same thing you are saying wizz. I have to agree crypto's are dangerous and possibly worse than government. Especially if they get it under their control which is what we are seeing attempts of. Staying away might be the wise option but cryptos are not going away anytime soon.

As for political stance, I think I'm a minarchist/not-yet-anarchist-until-the-government-is out-of-the-way/conservative (i hate satanism and communism). This is one of the tools that could make minimum or no government possible.

I really think the transparent decentralization of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies eliminates the key power of the global PTB. I think the world could be a great place to live.

It's also about our perception of money. The mind control is really thick on this subject. It seems too sensitive to suggest Bitcoin could work in a societal system that doesn't use money. That's getting beyond the tinfoil hat stuff but that's me ok. :)

Back to the OP though MA did do their own coin but I think they did somethings wrong. NFT's is totally deeptoken. Maybe they just gave up too soon. There are other blockchains they could port to like VET, HOT, ADA or DOT. It doesn't have to be on the ETH blockchain. Don't tell neverdie about TRON though OMG!

336627-532c371002f076c3f0d70bdae013dce2.jpg

Some interesting arguments in this thread, but I will risk inflation of our existing currencies, they should be ok for the next few centuries. ;)

PS: Bonus kudos to you if you know the film.

Almost 90% of bitcoin is already mined, so the environmental argument against it is pretty limited. Ethereum is mined but it is transitioning to proof of stake from proof of work (mining). Many other coins are not mineable.

Almost 90% of bitcoin is already mined, so the environmental argument against it is pretty limited.
Especially if you compare it to the carbon footprint of the USD and the banking system required to keep it all going.

Back