Search results

1. radioastro

Selling: Garage Sale!!!

ok, I'll bite, 1.7k for everything.
  2. radioastro

Post your monomyth event screenies and clues here!

The numbers provided several possible coordinates. on Eudoria, they all apparently ended up in water. On Amethra, two of the possible points I could divine ended up on land, but in areas that are currently unavailable. (I did travel to the farthest possible points nearest to the suggested...
  3. radioastro

New ad message (again)!

Not All, but Many, received presents from Monomyth. She did leave after a period of time. She said "The imprisoned holds the key" "Think harder, who said next step would be an easy one?" "See ya in a while, another time, another place." My wife managed to obtain a ticket the name is...
  4. radioastro

New ad message (again)!

If you remove the top 10101010 repeating line, and the bottom 111111111 line, you receive the following: ÏÆèËqrŠ¶Öªo|X³žbIuqè Most of those characters look like escaped HTML codes. That is the result in HTML. Not sure if that helps anyone at all, but that's the result from binary. 00CF: Ï...
  5. radioastro

New Crafted Item: Paper

Thanks for all the Feedback and +Reps and EFD :yay: I created a support ticket linking to this thread. I like the suggestion to email Marco. I will look for his email, and send him a copy as well.
  6. radioastro

New Crafted Item: Paper

I have read through several threads that request magazine/book/newspaper capabilities. This is my stab at a system to bring the necessary materials to Calypso. Level I BP, Materials Engineer (Texture Engineering is probably a good fit for skill, or manufacture mechanical equipment). Available...
  7. radioastro

Selling: Gremlin & Vigi (M)

TT +50 :yay:
  8. radioastro

Is this game too hard for new Players ?

Not every new player is 100% after profit. An RCE can be about "break even" or "spend, but not spend a lot...". The lure of profit will draw some players, but it takes "game play" (story line, interactivity outside of trading, events, and other "fun" things) for a platform to survive. There are...
  9. radioastro

Is this game too hard for new Players ?

A new player's perspective I am a fairly new player (~2 months active, created the account 1 year ago, but stayed only for an hour or so the first logon). At that first logon, I had google researched a bit prior, saw the importance of finding a good mentor, but didn't find an attraction to the...
  10. radioastro

JD's » Making Money Online Class

I already have a business which uses the Internet. I'll be at the 8PM meeting. Count me as interested.
  11. radioastro

Selling: Leaving EU - Guns, Armour, Amps, BP's & Lots More....

Will offer 250 Ped for Bronze 15E
  12. radioastro

Restarting the Entropian Press

In Game Distribution seems to be the biggest hurdle to a vibrant news organization. If you can't reach the players in game with your created content, you're leaving off a huge chunk of potential audience. I enjoy "journalistic" endeavors, and this really has piqued my interest. I would like to...
  13. radioastro

Question: New cold blade?

Ahh well, gave it my best. :ahh: Lots of new swords today.
  14. radioastro

That is the BP for "Sunstorm" the crafter that looted the BP apparently doesn't have high enough longblade crafting skills, as he asked for Longblade crafters to PM him. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/discoveries/128683-sunstorm-bp.html
  15. radioastro

Here they are: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/discoveries/128685-new-longblade-jupiter-l.html https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/discoveries/128684-new-longblades-caus-tik-l.html
  16. radioastro

is the dollar and current crash hurting eu ?

This correction needed to happen. The Fed needed to get its hands out of the financial market, and let it correct itself. As soon as they said "no" to another financial institution with its hand out, we saw the protection fund initiated nearly overnight. Banks are tightening credit offerings...
  17. radioastro

Question: increased inflow of US$ in game?

First post for me... If MA's statements about their income being based solely upon decay hold true(*): Then any money withdrawn by an uber player comes directly from funds deposited by other players. In other words, this is a zero sum game for MindArk. Then there's the whole bit about their...
Back