Search results

1. Kuber

Why did you break space?

Just curious but how are the Motherships and Privateers broken? I went out with a mothership crew the other day and it didn't seem like we had any problems, with the exception of the Trade Terminals not working on board the ships. Is that the bug or is it much worse than that? EDIT: I guess I...
  2. Kuber

Sweat and vehicles

Love the idea... especially with using more sweat per oil for a higher performance boost. Now how do we get a forum full of rage to get it changed? lol
  3. Kuber

Could not start the updater application Error

Vista 64-Bit / Fixed it by moving the program folder to Program Files Dead bang on, my friend! I've got a Vista 64-bit system, all I had to do was move the Entropia Universe folder out of Program Files (x86) and into Program Files... redirect the shortcut to the new folder, and voila! It's...
  4. Kuber

(Spoiler) Thoughts on the new Arctic area

It's important to remember that this hasn't been "released" to anyone on a wide scale yet. The site for the movie still says "Coming Soon" for "THE GAME", which I assume is becuase they want to see a few changes first before they send site visitors there. Think of this as an "open beta"...
  5. Kuber

FYI: Not a Game...

Shocking... Rick, I just want to say that after having put a couple thousand dollars in myself over the last four years, I really, really think you are spending way too much money on the game, with the slight exception that you may be someone who earns hundreds of thousands of dollars a year...
  6. Kuber

Auction Fees & Space Thrusters

Welcome to Entropia, my friend. Important Tip: When new items are released, especially (L) crafted items, just a few BPs drop in the beginning. Those who are crafting those items in the beginning then know that scarcity is their friend, and placing them for ENORMOUS markups on the market will...
  7. Kuber

Info: Mothership Names, Owners, Sales Information

EDIT: I removed everything else because the end result is my expectations on the balance decision are pretty much nullified. I (still) stand sadly corrected. But no ill will intended on the Ark Royal or its new owners. Congrats on your purchase!
  8. Kuber

Info: Space Travel --- POLL ---

I was for the way space was originally released, without the "unlootable passage" exploit.
  9. Kuber

I do, actually. First off, let's remember that we're talking about unlimited mothership deeds and not a fap or rifle. I suspect the balancing routine might be a bit different for a roaming land area than a planetside user object. And there are some caveats to my beliefs on this. If they are...
  10. Kuber

FYI: You know, some of us had to wait 18 years for this.

Parlog, the original Privateer is still one of my favorite games of all time. I really miss the music from the bars and environments. It was old midi stuff but it still had a great atmosphere to it. I loved getting in with the pirates and finally making it to the pirate base.
  11. Kuber

Starflight... the game that taught me the word "obsequious". :D Oh, and molybdenum. Molybdenum deposits were great finds! Edeamp you might get a kick out of this... Starflight Video... the game designer apparently responds on one of the most recent comments.
  12. Kuber

AT-every-F*n-day

Do I care if there are 4 that month? If I get a 50,000 ped ATH, I'm going to consider it EXTREMELY SPECIAL. :)
  13. Kuber

I think the general gist is that they were going to keep releasing the UL motherships into the universe on auction, and the "every 24 hours" was there to say that there wouldn't be multiples after the first 3 at once. To try and say "Well once you went more than 24 hours without putting on on...
  14. Kuber

Loot Blackouts

My favorite part is all of the loot sparkles that bubble up in a teasing manner... from carcasses which have no loot. Wasn't that... the point... of loot sparkles? :duh:
  15. Kuber

Motherships: help! anybody got a floor plan?

Our spacefaring members could have, just FYI. ;) Glad you made it safely though!
  16. Kuber

Mega, thanks a lot for posting this. That really takes me back! This was Daddy's first computer way back in the mid-late 70s. He got it for work and I think he convinced work to purchase the phenomenally expensive parts he needed to upgrade the TRS-80 Model I from 8K RAM to a mind-bogglingly...
  17. Kuber

Attention all travellers: Beware of large piles of floating debris!

If Hangar owners had been given top-flight ships with all trimmings, equipment, and so forth, how many hangar owners would have simply detached everything and placed it on the market for quick sale? Is there a chance that MA was doing what they had to do to prevent a potential unbalancing of...
  18. Kuber

Will the real EU Comunity please stand up?

Some people still have the notion that the other planet economies ought to be thriving. As far as I know, have any other planet partners conducted much of anything in terms of a full-scale marketing blitz or customer acquisition campaign? The purpose was never for Calypso's population to...
  19. Kuber

Entropia Universe 12.0.1 Release Notes

I filled in a support case on the bugged textures. All of mine are missing too. In regards to Welding Wires, it looks like they got some attention in this VU. The graphic for them in inventory is now a 1x1 square icon. In addition, this icon now shows up in the Tools section of inventory, not...
  20. Kuber

Entropia Universe 12.0.1 Release Notes

If they didn't fix the turret rotation in fighters and the lootable welding wire situation, with a space event coming up in a day, this is going to be pretty disappointing. Glad the hangar owners got their ships though! Can we just do a favor and make sure all the Vega and Aniara class ships...
  21. Kuber

Call for crew members for the mothership Kronan!

Sbi, I'd love to be a part of the Kronan crew during the event, either shipside or in a support/attack squadron. I can help wherever needed. Thanks! Look forward to it! Kub
  22. Kuber

Space travel means no travel at all

This right here. It's not that I just disagree because I feel differently. I disagree because the statement isn't accurate. There is still transportation between planets, in ways that do not get passengers looted, even before the introduction of warp-speed or whatever this next level of decay...
  23. Kuber

I've scrolled back and read them. And I'm not trying to be overly harsh, but your post that I quoted (which you left in place, even if it was a few pages back) clearly is trying to take both sides of the same coin. I'm simply trying to point it out. You can't simultaneously claim that MindArk...
  24. Kuber

These two comments here pretty much illustrate that you are simply whining to whine. First off, you readily admit that you are complaining about a happenstance that has not yet come to pass. What's the benefit in complaining about things only happening in your imagination? Why not let's see how...
  25. Kuber

Pre-CryEngine VTOL's

The only real difference is the cockpits didn't look as cool back then, and they were mostly black or dark colored. Otherwise, I was surprised to see that the main design for those VTOLs is exactly what we got with Sleipnirs. :)
Back