Search results

1. Kuber

First Mothership Auction Has Ended

The first motherships have been sold! The Fortune was claimed by Deathifier Emgen for 85,000 PED. The Victory was claimed by Miss Hof Bad for 90,001 PED. The Revenge was claimed by Neverdie for 90,001 PED. Congrats to the winners! What does the community think? Were the prices what you expected?
  2. Kuber

Server Going Down in One Minute!

Makes one wonder what brought that about... Ahhh... the mission bug...
  3. Kuber

PLEASE HELP! Calypso Revival Border Research...

It's Time to Find Revival Borders! As some of you already know, Calypso Rescue Team has been responsible for revival maps for the community since 2006. Since VU10, all of that info has changed. We're once again performing dedicated research to discover where the new revival borders are, but as...
  4. Kuber

Info: Guidelines for Honorable PVP

GUIDELINES FOR HONORABLE PVP When You Are the Predator Try not to be an obsessive kill stealer. If you choose to kill a target before it has finished its current mob, you might want to either ignore the mob at which they were shooting or wait until it has regained its full health before...
  5. Kuber

Achievement: Serendipity

Yayy for double skills! :yay: Click to enlarge Honestly, I have no idea what this is supposed to do for me. Does it help me unlock "Improved Loot"? :wtg:
  6. Kuber

Achievement: Longest Personal Mob Train

I was on a run from Twin Peaks to add Ashi to my TPs and of course ran through a slew of argos on the way out of Twin. I'd collect a little argo mob train and then swing around and mow them down with the LR48. Then collect another little mob train and so forth. Eventually I got tired of argos...
  7. Kuber

HoF: 259 ped Atrox

Well it isn't my elusive ATH yet, but it'll do in a pinch! Looks like the CB26 has a pretty good markup... might turn out to be my biggest single loot yet if it fetches a good price. (It's currently on the auction if you'd like to fire it!) :) Click to enlarge
Back