Search results

1. I

Help: Question about Withdrawing

Hello, If there are any Americans who use, Bank of America, for their withdrawals, I'd like your assistance. I would like to make a withdrawal into my Bank of America checking account. I even contacted support on the matter and they were unable to assist me, after their initial response...
  2. I

Selling: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!

As the title says, Buy 1, Get 1 FREE! I have the remaining skills left. Weapons Handling, ~134 TT left (unchipped) Markup% negotiable. Here's how it works: Buy a TT amount of one of the remaining skills (I will provide ESI) and get the same TT amount (in the purchased skill) for FREE! In...
  3. I

Selling: Taming (related items)

As the title says, I am selling, Taming (related items). Markup% negotiable. SOLD. If you are interested in any of the items, please post here or PM me. Thank you.
  4. I

Selling: Skills

As the title says, I am selling skills. This is what I have left. The values shown are the approx. TT values of the remaining skills. The remaining amount of skills have not been chipped out yet and are still in my head. If you would like to purchase any of the skills, please post here or...
  5. I

Selling: Gremlin (M) Armor Set, mostly Tier 2

As the title says, Selling a Gremlin (M) Armor Set - 7 Pieces. Face Guard - Tier 2.2 Harness - Tier 2.2 Arm Guards - Tier 1.5 Gloves - Tier 1.6 Thigh Guards - Tier 2.1 Shin Guards - Tier 2.0 Foot Guards - Tier 2.1 Some pieces have nice remaining Tier Increase Rates. If you are interested...
  6. I

Selling: Master Coat, Storm Kolor Jeans, Fask Mask.

As the title says, Selling (1) Master Coat (M,C). TT = 130 PED. - 1 Field 100% Cornsilk, 1 Field 100% Burgundy, 1 Field 100% Deep Cadmium, 2 Fields 100% Velvet Fabric Texture. (1) Storm Kolor Jeans (M,C). TT = 45 PED. - 100% Rutol Stone Texture. (1) Make Up Mask -Small (L). TT = 99.70...
  7. I

Selling: Gokibusagi Skull, Proteron Eyes, Proteron Skins.

ALL SOLD. As the title says, Selling (1) Gokibusagi Skull. TT = 33 PED. (1) Proteron Eyes. TT = 1.50 (2) Proteron Skin. TT = .70 ea. Decided to clear out storage a bit as it has been collecting dust for quite some time now. First come, first serve, make an offer (that I think is...
  8. I

Mulmun Looter Elites... bugged!

Joker is right! Mulmun Looter Elites are bugged! So far I have experienced a 0% return... and have gotten 0 globals... Approx. cost to kill is 55-60 PED. From the start of the Mulmun Looter Elite spawn I have killed approx. 0 of these mobs on a cycle of 0 PED. What the hell is going on with...
  9. I

Selling: 79 Calypso Land Deeds

As the title says, I am selling 79 CLD's. Amount left: 0 They will be sold as single and/or multiple units. Do not ask how much --> Please send offer to PM. This offer is not a first come, first serve basis.
  10. I

Question: Traeskerson?

Speak to Henry Johnson at Camp Poseidon. This mission broker will not talk to me. And, no, I don't have any existing Traeskeron missions open. So I am curious are the Traeskeron missions (the 3 of them) given by the Soldier broker prerequisite missions in order to do the iron chain given by...
  11. I

Selling: Gokibusagi Skull

As the title says, Selling (1) Gokibusagi Skull. TT = 33 PED. Decided to clear out storage a bit as it has been collecting dust for quite some time now. First come, first serve, make an offer (that I think is acceptable) and it's yours.
  12. I

Spread the word - KONY 2012

Anyone playing this game who has some spare time, please check this video. And for all of you depositors, maybe a couple PED out of your daily/weekly/monthly deposit is better served here. Please watch and share with as many people as you can :)
  13. I

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Dante

As the title says, Selling (1) Dante, BLP amplifier. SOLD.
  14. I

Buying: Unlimited Melee Weapon

As the title says, I am interested in buying an Unlimited Melee Weapon. Weapons of interest include: Genesis Firefly Genesis Dragons Breath Genesis Stingury Genesis Sulfury Genesis Tesla Sword Genesis Niflheim Please post any relevant information here and send all questions & offers to PM...
  15. I

Selling: Eon Armor (M)

As the title says, Selling Eon Armor. All parts are Tier 0.9, ready to be upgraded to Tier 1. Footguards are (L). Eon offers a Total Protection of 215 damage points. At Tier 1 Total Protection of 225.75 damage points. Eon is excellent for taking ranged damage (Burn/Shrap/Penetration)...
  16. I

Buying: Hangar

As the title says, Buying a Hangar/Ship. Paying in pure PED. Send all offers to PM. Thank you.
  17. I

Selling: Sub Warp Drive I (L)

As the title sells, Selling the mothership component, Sub Warp Drive I (L). Description reads: "The engineering grid for larger vessels of mothership class requires specific components to run the different systems on board. The level I Sub Warp Device controls the raw engine power of the...
  18. I

Selling: Unlimited Isis BL800 Tier 1.x

As the title says, Selling an Isis BL800, it is a BLP Pistol and currently at Tier 1.2 It is a nice weapon for grinding smaller mobs and completing Iron Challenge Missions on them, range of mobs that can be hunted, range anywhere from Merp level to Argos/Drones, without spending extra markup...
  19. I

Discovery: Herman CAP-404 Desert (L) BP (L) & Herman CAP-404 Desert (L) Laser Pistol

I know this is the Calypso forum, but I realize not everyone reads the Arkadia forum and figured it would be useful to share some information with everyone. This morning I was crafting some weapons and discovered the Herman CAP-404 (L) BP (L), 9 clicks. Materials: 1 x Energy Chamber 1 x...
  20. I

Testing... 1 2 3

Mic Check.
  21. I

Uber: 1248 Nexnecis - with an item.

I was out working on a mission when this Nexnecis Mature got in my way. In the loot was an Unlimited Isis BL800.
  22. I

Selling: Tier 6 Felis, Tier 7 Apis, Tier 4 LR32, Pro700

If these items are used in Fort Events, they will only decay 10% of their normal decay value, meaning they will last a lifetime. Tier 6 - GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L) SOLD Tier 7 - GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L) SOLD Tier 4 - Isis LR32 (L) SOLD Shear Pro700 (L) - Laser Amp TT: 147.28 Adds 39 damage to a...
  23. I

Selling: Vehicles & Mounted Weapons

Selling the following Vehicles & Mounted Weapons: Great for using in the upcoming Fort Events, Land Grab Events, for general PVP & PK'ing and/or just to have fun with! Saehrimnir Mk1 (C,L) - Vehicle Full TT: 19 ped Amount Available: 11 ALL SOLD. Stats...
  24. I

Help: Problem Installing EU

Hello, looking for some help, so if anyone if kind enough to read and reply. Thank you in advance. This morning I formatted my hard disk drive and downloaded Entropia via the planet calypso site. Upon trying to install... AVG popped up saying the .exe file had malware in it, had it listed as a...
  25. I

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.II Improved

As the title says, I am looking to buy an A-3 Justifier Mk.II Improved, also known as an IMK2. Post here or PM me, with relevant information and/or offers. Paying in pure PED. Thank you.
Back