I

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Albums About

• Thank you for rep .... good to know somebody got the sense of humor to grasp the joke of it :)
    Imperious, I have 45 peds for you, some additional loot from my 'Win an Apartment' competition.

I won't be in-game until later this week but let me know if you're going to be online Sat or Sunday and we'll see if we can meet up.
    Been alright, starting to get busy after the brief Chinese New Year break. Haven't been able to get in game much. Besides, getting a little bit bored when i login since i don't really know what to do. haha. How are you?
    Just don't tell star then he'd want me on team awesome ;) Rock on USA!! :) HUGZ!
    haha - I'm so glad I come to your mind when you're looking at poop! :laugh: :nana:
    I do still collect and would love to hook up at some point in game, to take all that shit off your hands. ;)
    The 'update' today didn't work for me - I'm reinstalling it later - so I'll find someone who has you on FL in game.
    tyvm for the poopy thoughts, dear ! :hug: :laugh:
    i
    I am a finance student writing my master thesis, about EU. i am writing about socs, i would like to interview some of the members of the soc, and i was wondering if you think that you or a member of your soc would want to help me by answering some questions.

hope to hear from you

miss master thesis
    Hey,

Just a reminder that WoF is around the corner, and we need as many people as possible to help Team USA claim the title. Hunters of all skill levels, budget, and available time for the events are all welcome, and appreciated. It's a lot of fun, and a great way to meet people who you otherwise wouldn't have gotten a chance to know.

You can join the WoF USA usergroup here . Thanks to some dedicated members there is some really useful WoF information in here :).

We hope to see you there, and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Lilacs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back