Search results

1. Droid

Buying: Buying EE/03

Looking to buy an EE/03. Contact me here or in Twin, I will be online for a few hours. /Droid
  2. Droid

Selling: Berry outfit

Hi all Now its time for me to sell my bery outfit :) Highest bid if, I think its enough, will win this great outfit :) its 7 parts (Master coat, radar jacket, rancher hat, shirt, shoes, boots and pants) bid in TT+ thanks /Droid
  3. Droid

Run 8

Same equipment as last run. Ore Dbldrops: 21 Hits: 3 Rate: 14% Matter Dbldrops: 17 Hits: 1 rate 6% Cost ore: 63 Cost Matter: 26 Finds Ore/matter: 414! Finds - Costs: 326 = 468% return Total after 8 runs: -13 peds. Well here come the reason I dubblebombs! A 406 ped duru HoF on second drop...
  4. Droid

Run 7

Same equipment as last run. Ore Dbldrops: 23 Hits: 4 Rate: 17% Matter Dbldrops: 28 Hits: 8 rate 29% Cost ore: 69 Cost Matter: 42 Finds Ore/matter: 47 Finds - Costs: -64 = 42% return Total after 7 runs: -339 peds
  5. Droid

Run 6

Same equipment as last run. Ore Dbldrops: 29 Hits: 10 Rate: 34% Matter Dbldrops: 15 Hits: 2 rate 13% Cost ore: 87 Cost Matter: 23 Finds Ore/matter: 70 Finds - Costs: -40 = 64% return Total after 6 runs: -274 peds This run I also globaled, but it was on first drop...
  6. Droid

Run 5

Same equipment as last run. Ore Dbldrops: 23 Hits: 5 Rate: 22% Matter Dbldrops: 27 Hits: 9 rate 33% Cost ore: 69 Cost Matter: 41 Finds Ore/matter: 52 Finds - Costs: -58 = 47% return Total after 5 runs: -235 peds
  7. Droid

Run 4

Same equipment as last run. Ore Dbldrops: 21 Hits: 6 Rate: 29% Matter Dbldrops: 22 Hits: 6 rate 27% Cost ore: 63 Cost Matter: 33 Finds Ore/matter: 128 Finds - Costs: 32 = 133% return Total after 4 runs: -177 peds This run I got 1 global and I got it when dblbombing :yay:
  8. Droid

Run 3

Same equipment as last run. Ore Dbldrops: 15 Hits: 1 Rate: 7% Matter Dbldrops: 26 Hits: 4 rate 15% Cost ore: 45 Cost Matter: 39 Finds Ore/matter: 18 Cost - Finds: -66 = 21% return Total after 3 runs: -209 peds Well the negativ trend continues :mad:
  9. Droid

Run 2

Same equipment as last run. Ore Dbldrops: 25 Hits: 5 Rate: 20% Matter Dbldrops: 10 Hits: 0! rate 0% Cost ore: 75 Cost Matter: 15 Finds Ore/matter: 25 Cost - Finds: -65 = 28% return Total after 2 runs: -143 peds Note: all values is TT. No markup on amps or ore/matters is calculated...
  10. Droid

Run 1

After 1:st run with following equipment: TK320 + OR103 Mt 1000 + MA103 Observe that all values is in TT, costs is bombs+decay. ore dbldrops: 23 Hits: 4 rate: 17% Matter dbldrops: 28 Hits: 3 rate 11% Cost ore: 69 Cost matter: 42 Finds ore and matter: 33 Cost-finds: -78 peds = 30% return...
  11. Droid

Double bombing, does it pay of?

I have just started to log my double bombings to see if it really pays off. Lots of talking in this forum going on if its worth it or not, or when to dblbomb... Well, only way to figure it out is to log all dblbombs what you get and what it costs ;) I have allways dblbomb my claims, just...
  12. Droid

With new custom items, Auction needs update

As title says, with the new customisation of items/cloth, auction needs to be simplier to look thrue. A simple mousehover over (C) items a minipicture should appear and show the item with info about the costum done to that item. Like this (Very simple preview): I dont think it will add to...
  13. Droid

Ferrum nuts HoF

Hi Today I was out mining and had a terrible run. Hardly found anything, when this one made my day on the sunny side again! /Droid
  14. Droid

Nice Duru

This is a nice little Duru I got yesterday :D And 2 other finds I also got: Sometimes is fun to mine :D :yay: /Droid
  15. Droid

Wish: want to see preview/teaser from CryEngine

Hi We have a very exciting year ahead of us, with the CryEngine to come. What I wish is that MA could show us some teasers from ingame with the new engine. Im sure they working hard with the graphic update and such, but also sure that they easily could take some screens of the progress. I...
  16. Droid

WTB Rancher hat with Berycled leather (M)

Hello I want to buy Rancher hat with Berycled leather (M). plz PM me if you have one for sale, and how much you want for it. thanks Droid
  17. Droid

WTB: Ranger hat Bercycle leather

WTB: Rancher hat Bercycle leather Hi I want to buy Rancher hat mad of Bercycle leather. PM me with if you have one for sale and how much u want for it :) Thanks Droid
  18. Droid

First Tower

After many years of mining I finally found a :tower: My heart went thrue the roof and my hands is still shaking :yay::yay::yay:
  19. Droid

SoF Team Hunt Cool Global

Friday night my Soc and I where out teamhunting falx. This global we got must be one of the coolest so far, it's not the biggest, but it was inside the arena at the stable at Omegaton west habitat :yay: It was great fun!!!
  20. Droid

RDA Unlock

As a miner I don't hunt much. Ofcoz I hunt with my socmates and such from time to time, and defend my claims from the wildlife. So this unluck came as a surprice for me :yay: Droid is very happy :)
  21. Droid

A weeks Glowballs

Last weeks was quite good to me. It started out with 3 globals within one trip (wich for me is 100 bombs and 100 probes). Then I wasnt able to play for a few days but when I finally got some time over on saturday I got this one: Unfortunally I had a Longu alpha on my back when I looted the...
  22. Droid

I have a bad feeling...

I dont know, but this gave me a bad feeling about todays adventure: The skull appeared when I put on my armor, before heading out to the wilderness :p Hope it's a false omen :) /Droid
  23. Droid

175 Ped Glowball

After a long day mining I got this one :) Lyst maybe not the funnist findings but its cover the cost :D /Droid
  24. Droid

Urban Nomad Black Boots

Have put a pair of "Urban Nomad Black Boots" in auction. Didnt think about selling it here :ahh:
  25. Droid

Finally a HoF.......

Not the biggest one thou :ahh:
Back