Search results

1. forceblade

Uber: 1906 PED sweating at Nea's (again)

allways good to see sum1 who rly deserve some return, getting it :D Gratz!!
  2. forceblade

Uber: 2x XXI

Zmetku a ja max glob denne... :D
  3. forceblade

Space ships on first person?

I guess it will be matter of health bars and auto aim.
  4. forceblade

Space ships on first person?

well, I know EU got interactive hud in vehicles, but not sure how might it work with flying sumtin as big as mothership from cockpit... heh can U imagine amount of diff sensor outputs? just to fit between asteroids or cosmic crap? I guess no real point in flying it from 1st person. Id like it as...
  5. forceblade

Space is Imminent - Who will win the Motherships?

Know about halix 1189 yet, but that one was in team even it signed to Facebook for avatar who scored it... so will see if that one count... edit: ya fighters might be tracked too... :D
  6. forceblade

Space is Imminent

Mebe sum1 said it yet... But as I see that auction plan, why they simply dont give those deeds to ppl with highest numbers on Their PED cards, and charge them amount they want? May take way less time, but result will be pretty same... but ya with that way they will make more money... wondering...
  7. forceblade

12 Globals = 0 items ?!

well, Ive did two fast trips to Arkadia yet, and in about 8-10globz (was rly rush so didnt counted them) I had just one 10ped ESI as item in loot... even profit of those runs was about 900ped so, far better than last few months on calypso, but as sum1 said, Ill pay for that :D
  8. forceblade

Chromatophore Mk I Armour – My Warnings

ok got screenies of mk2 F, ill try to post them later, but stats are: penetration:21 impact:18 burn:43 cut:17 stab:18 durability:12800 but didnt get answer for question if it will be ever lootable... so not that noob stuff like mk1 :D
  9. forceblade

Chromatophore Mk I Armour – My Warnings

well take mk1 as noob stuff (or armored clothes), and mk2, as MA show off thingie... ya heres mk2 in game, but cant be looted as far as I know, seen only F version (used by Sera), it looks more like hermes design... was that pissed by diff (and way better) look so Ive closed scan befor looking...
  10. forceblade

Jennifer Island (my say)

ya Arkadia saves this comunity in many ways I guess :D but well, hope when we return PA wont be renamed to CH ("ava" Hole) :D
  11. forceblade

Jennifer Island (my say)

To those who are tired of reading it in PA: U can choose to dont go there, and if U have to U can turn of local chat when U see sumtin U dont like... as easy as having party at pvp... well, must say lately its us who pick on that guy, some with actual reason(trying to draw back uninformed person...
  12. forceblade

Known Issues

since its related to technician, its prolly bp for any low wep or armor...
  13. forceblade

Big turn out at Jennifer Island because of harasser

just about ppl who take drama in... that guy was spamming in local chat adverts of his show.. asked him (ya Ive said please) to move it to trade chanel, to be able to remove them... then that ava started at me, he asked support and since his radio have same name as soc, its soc information and...
  14. forceblade

Limited items, Texturing and Colouring

and not even count 1pec TT loss if coloring/texturing went bad and U have to bleach item...
  15. forceblade

Pretty sure was sent few support cases... But he still claim hes alowed to play by MA directly... Well Norwegian keep askin him to log with baned avatar to prove that hes alowed to play...
  16. forceblade

that guy we talk about all the time I guess... since he claimed it as his island, then its prolly him whos supposed to pay tax...
  17. forceblade

Heh it keep to continue in PA now... damn telenovel...
  18. forceblade

well, had to deal with ppl doing that what this man does here... only one thing U can stop them are heavy arguments... like brick in handbag... nuttin else... U throw them out of door, they came by window... thats why I get twisted by this that easily... its same like that infamous "healers...
  19. forceblade

hm... wondering about Ur solution to this Sash... Step back sometimes leads just to losing one step of teritory...
  20. forceblade

Well, I was never attacked by that guy directly (except one of his minions yday but that wasnt biggie), but Ill allways show my support to all AHR DJs (especialy RJ since Ive never met person like her in that few years Iam around), and as I keep hearing stories about that guy from random ppl...
  21. forceblade

News Alert: Prisoner has escaped imprisonment and may be on Calypso!

Seems like I need to hide sumwer else, since Calypso seems to be quite popular for escapd RT inmates (like me) :)
  22. forceblade

Achievement: 90 Agility

hmm, can run... but, cant hide? ;P Gratz for that great numbers, and Ur only luck (keeping me out of getting mad at U, for being far better than me) is that cars are still faster than U ;p
  23. forceblade

Question: Account locked!!!

I guess its MA automatic system whats phucked of... got locked too few weeks back, due to scan of processes (was hunting a worm in PC) and automat thought Iam going to cheat, was unlocked right when staff get back to work after weekend, but that was an reason for lock... so might be caused by Ur...
  24. forceblade

FYI: Club X for Sale, Freaky Friday will try to buy it!!!

So, U got enough peds to buy it? or still need some donations for it?
Back