Search results

1. BigBertha

Selling: Need to sell

I am Selling an Urban Nomad Verdant coat (F) Yellow tt+ 135 Might be a bit cheaper if the deal is quite fast Rgds BB
  2. BigBertha

Question: Reasonable Armor

Hi there community! Its been a while since i was hunting at calypso, okey some few hundreds peds hunts but since my economy isnt that good at the moment i am skilling VSE. BUT i would like to know what reasonable armor (price and my lvl on hunts) i should buy when i can afford hunting again...
  3. BigBertha

I am getting pissed off here...

A few years ago i was colorscammed by a person, he was young and silly i guess but indeed he took my VTOL with a worth then of about 400ped or more.. I got in touch with the dude feb. this year and he asked for my forgiveness and told me he was willing to give me back my vtol NOW...(?) In that...
  4. BigBertha

MIND i need to chat with you Soon!

Anyone seen Sebastian Kamstiesboy Kamsties? I need to chat with him! Rgds BB Mods pls feel free to change to the right topic ;)
  5. BigBertha

Selling: Ghost (F) w/o feet

Taking Offers for Female Ghost full TT Unfortantelly i dont have the complete set... :( But still its a nice armor ;) Pm or put your bids here Rgds BB
  6. BigBertha

Finally!!!

Several years i´ve been unemployed, had depression and so.. Started After i had a work accident, had to quit that work and started drinking.. My Life was on the end of the line so to say, i managed to survive because of "bad friends" that i used to work with sort of.. Then I met my GF and then...
  7. BigBertha

Any Epic Failed threads?

Hey there.. I was thinking of this for a while.. If someone knows the most Epic failed threads here at pcf/EF pls link this here, might be a fun thread when we are bored.. :) cheers ~BB
  8. BigBertha

For our norwegian friends!

I wish the Norwegian a Nice NationalDay Have a nice day all my Fellow Neighbours :)
  9. BigBertha

My newest Familymember :)

Last week we got our newest familymember Her name is Kira and is 9weeks today. Have some pics of her here :)
  10. BigBertha

First gen Electric attack chip V and VI?

How much does a first gen electric attack chip V or VI cost? And can I use the TT Neopsion on those? I am skilling MF while camping bots and after first gen el. att.chip IV (the one i have atm) i would consider using the V chip. I just unlocked Power Catalyst while skilling with this one so i...
  11. BigBertha

Some Rock.. :)

My sister and her boyfriend is singing and playing bass in their rock band... This is one of their releases so far.. :) Okey, they´re not pro´s but i think they rock :D a Best regards a Proud brother :)
  12. BigBertha

Question... Marco?

When are we supposed to get the last Q&A? not to start a stupid thread but did we get all the answers??
  13. BigBertha

Epic accidents

Wonder how the heck some ppl manage to do it.... Prepare to laugh! And some more idiots...
  14. BigBertha

NEW Michael Jackson Mob

Plastic Jackson Female scout
  15. BigBertha

Blondes seems to be quite dumb :)

Well... I´ve noticed lots of negativities today @ forum and just wanted to show some stupid blondes :D And another real dumb girl :)
  16. BigBertha

Ghadaffi trying to speak Swedish

Hehe i guess noone than just Nordic ppl understand the fun with this :D And here he tries english :)
  17. BigBertha

Had some look thru youtube :)

And found something epic in Swedish TV a cpl of years ago :D
  18. BigBertha

Just wondering about sleipnir prices

Hi I have a Sleipnir MKII I do not have intentions of selling it and just wonder how much they´re worth atm. Aren´t they a bit overpriced? Regards BB
  19. BigBertha

Question: Computer?!?

I am thinking of buying a pc that is compatible with EU even if i cant afford an expensive one.. Therefor i have a pc on a site that have "build your own pc" packs.. I am not a technical persons regarding pc´s so my question is if i can use this one: • Cooler Master Elite 310 Black/Silver...
  20. BigBertha

It seems like ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED is having a b-day :D

CONGRATULATIONS EMW!!!!!! Take care today m8!!! May you get nice presents today ;) GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dunce::birthday::dunce::cheer::cheer::cheer::birthday:
  21. BigBertha

Question: One thing i wish for ingame

What i dont understand ingame is: Why cant we sell armors in a set, instead of piece by piece? Ok this one might have been up earlier but why not having full set- armor sales on ingame AU? Regards BB
  22. BigBertha

Whats your IRL-profession?

Welll tbh I am an unemployed Welder, Swedish Arbetsförmedlingen gave me that course of being an international welder. Atm I am athome dad (i have a daughter that is 1year last thursday :D) But due to lack of jobs here in sweden (yeah southern sweden like Skåne) I havent been able to find a job...
  23. BigBertha

Looking for sebastian kamstiesboy Kamsties

PM me ingame or in pm if u are in his soc or fl... Dont wanna tell u why in public.. regards BB
  24. BigBertha

Offering (when i am ingame)

I am here, and having a nice Sleipnir so from now on if you as newcomer needs to have some tp´s or why not getting help to come to Nea´s place (where loads of sweaters are). For you Newcommers i will do this favour for free and i will transport you safe to Neas where you can start your own...
  25. BigBertha

Happy new year!!!!

Well Due to inactivity tonight i want to wish you all on calypso A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Dont drink and drive, dont shoot fireworks inappropiate and make a New year promise that can be doable! :dunce::rocket::rocket::rocket: Dont get hurt by fireworks now :)
Back