Search results

1. Julian

Land Grab idea

I was just had an idea, why not get a soc of 200 people togethor before a land grab, only requirement is to own a long range gun such as a marber and some kind of short range gun or melee weapon that does an atypical damage type, and then everyone focus everyone on one land area. Think it would...
  2. Julian

Not another "will I profit" journal thread!

Yep, you guessed it, I am camping on one mob and recording my loot/expenditures for a while. The spawn I have picked is the snable spawn N of camp caravan. This spawn is primarily snable males maturity young-old and snable females maturity young-mature, although I did see one male provider. The...
  3. Julian

Selling: 900 efd 1ped=400 efd today only!

9000 efd 1ped=400 efd today only! I need a few ped QUICK, So I am putting some EFD up super cheap. This offer is for the next few hours only, so get it fast!
  4. Julian

Guide to Anok Sellims, the "new" Sweat Camp

Alright, I saw a thread about how people are sweating at Anok Sellims alot but there weren't really any directions to get to this "new sweat camp." Anyway, I thought I would make a little guide to getting there. Please excuse my use of other peoples pictures from the gallery, I didn't have time...
  5. Julian

Win 1k EFD: Guess the number of sweat bottles

(still paying it forward) This will show you how to get to anok sellims if your interested: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/sweating/145370-guide-anok-sellims-new-sweat-camp.html#post1796033 Guess the number of sweat bottles I got in 1 hour at anok selims and win 1k EFD...
  6. Julian

Diakiba Stalkers

I am looking for several tamed diakiba stalkers. If you can do stalkers/you have some available please let me know. Level three pets are preferable but if unavailable I can find somone to brush them for me. Please send me a PM if you have some that you would like to sell or if you can train some...
  7. Julian

Universal Advertising Service

Why use an advertising service It has become commonplace in the real world to hire an advertising agency to create a campaign for your product, and it seems that a good advertising service is in demand for Entropia Universe as well. The benefits of such an agency are clear: A better campaign...
  8. Julian

Shop owners selling advertising space

As you may have seen, I am starting an advertising agency, and one thing I am looking for is add space. If you would be interested in selling advertising space in your shop, mall, space station, etc, please PM me or post in this thread so that I provide my customers with a list of possible...
  9. Julian

Repopulate Hadesheim!

Hadesheim is empty! It needs more peoples! The gods demand that Hadesheim be repopulated! GO TRADE YOUR WAREZ AT HADESHEIM! While most people have recently been ignoring the demands of the gods that inhabit the hadesheim power plant and provide power for the entire universe, I have not. The...
  10. Julian

Filmjölk

Does anyone know a place in the USA (california) where I can get some fil? I tried it before at my friends house a few years ago and like it, but I forgot about it until I read about it in a yogurt making book. Unfortuantely, I no longer have a place to get some. So anyone in CA have a little...
  11. Julian

Advertising service

I am not nessasarily offering this yet, I am just gauging interest, but would anyone would be interested in a comprehensive advertising service? This would include a full scale advertising campaign with advertising on billboards, in shops, people shouting near teleporters, pets used as...
  12. Julian

Paying it forward, pt. II

My last thread, "Paying it forward: Free EFD!" gave me a great idea, to start a "Pay it forward" sceme like the one in the movie. So here is how it will work: I am going to give 3 people, who's names I will not reveal, 1k EFD each. The message will be "Pay it forward". When these people read...
  13. Julian

Paying it forward: Free EFD!

For some reason, "arrowpoint" just donated me 19k EFD with the comment ":)". I dont really need any EFD (What is it used for anyway, besides arcade games?), so I am going to pay it forward by giving EFD "Grants" All you have to do is write a reason why you deserve EFD in this thread and I will...
Back