Search results

1. TRISHA

What a week 1st hunting globle

Click to enlarge the Gun is a FreanD Beta BPL Pistol 25.25 ped mask is a Kango Mask = 40.26 ped Iron ore = 12.09 ped
  2. What A Week 2nd Swirlie And Its A Hunting One

What A Week 2nd Swirlie And Its A Hunting One

3. TRISHA

My first widdle bitty tower

Hay Thats me in that Pic u should have told me hun i would have said cheese
  4. TRISHA

Very First Globle and its a Mining One

Thx Everyone u all made me get teary eyed.. it it wasnt for a few of the wonderful miners i have meet in Entropia i would have left this addiction long ago and i didnt even notice it was a HOF lol ill be +rep to everyone cause to return the favor THX again and it was nice to meet everyone...
  5. TRISHA

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. TRISHA

Very First Globle and its a Mining One

Woot here is the pic man took me forever to extract with the TT tool lol http://i665.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/albums/vv17/Kizlo/th_Mining.jpg
  7. TRISHA

Very First globle ever

that said 1000 or more ped i was confused how do i upload a pic of it?
  8. TRISHA

Very First globle ever

Moved Sorry wrong place
  9. TRISHA

Noob Financial Help (Depo dont last)

\ So that mean smining is hot right now ?? and hunting is a waste lol?? i am very greatful for everyones time in this issue, Thx again for EVERYTHING THUS FAR
  10. TRISHA

yeha we justw ant the depo to go maybe a day or 2 longer is all yeha we have every intention on depoing daily or every other
  11. TRISHA

yeha i was trying to when a marathone by sprinting ... Didnt know steady pace whens a race:D i can only start pacing myself to try to make up what i messed up ...
  12. TRISHA

i have lvl 15 (blp Pistoleer)(hit) I have lvl 14 (ranged BLP)(dmg) yeha i bought the skills implants ans as far as me posting in the noob forum im still am thi si s just 3 weeks into my life on this huge universe. Yeah the globle tracker is what making me go fo rthe huge game so ill just sit...
  13. TRISHA

yeha the SIB on the svampa for me is YES YES
  14. TRISHA

Im glad people ob the forums are so nice and willing to help share there experiences. Yeah me and my partner have Shoagan/pally mixed armor and the SvampaT5 (he has the laser version riflle) but we did buy a opplo and cb5 so we can kill them south twin mall mobs Where should we hunt with our...
  15. TRISHA

thx for teh feedback everyone i must change my ways of thinking i guess
  16. TRISHA

First off thx for looking... Me and a friend does everything in game together and we depo like 1-2 times a day just to support that day.. The question is if someone can please share with us the method you do to make your depo last longer then maybe 1-2 hunts per day.. expample what happen...
  17. TRISHA

Looking for advice with disciple issue...

Alice that mean alot i left NBK because i didnt want them to get the blunt end of the ordeal " so of so in NBK is a scammer" this game is easy to get stuff on ur own and i mearly was just letting hotei know i was hacked and never once asked anyone in any soc or fl of a thing maybe a tp run or...
  18. TRISHA

thx sparky and Jen last night we wrote this so it maybe confusing meds and emotion wrote it But to clear this up it wasnt a scam cause a scam is to ask for things and then never hear or see them again which in this case is nit the issue but this is in the past now and would like to drop it
  19. TRISHA

I would like to pay the 50 ped for tracker membership please contact me so we can meet up Thx

I would like to pay the 50 ped for tracker membership please contact me so we can meet up Thx
  20. TRISHA

Hi therer jens

Hi therer jens
  21. TRISHA

Tracker Purchase

yeh but where do i pay the 5o peds at or give to?? look at the TT and everything LOL
  22. TRISHA

WELL WELL WELL... Everyone i am the one yall are talking about... Lets clear some stuff up... Hotei you have been a great mentor till now i dont understand why would i lie about a issue like this . MY In game name IS WILLY WONKA and MY wifes chr is Trisha we already donated approx about 500...
  23. TRISHA

Taming related ability & skill unlock chart

i seen where u can get loots when u tame one how does that work and for example tell use ur best loot via taming
  24. TRISHA

Tracker Purchase

ok i was ready where u can become a member for 50 ped where and how do i pay for it so i can add the tracker in my sigs? Any info would be cool
  25. TRISHA

Noob Hunting Qustion

yehathe question is what to hunt next but i desided to stay here for a while to work to the next gun which i have no clue what it is (blp pistol after lvl 11) wasiting 80 ammo on a guardian so need to bring that 2 3-4 shots also would a laser be better then the S60
Back