Search results

1. A

Buying: Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator

bought one thank you all
  2. A

already made a offer of more then what people have told me it is worth and he did not seem interested thank you for trying and told him ot tell me what he wanted for it and he did not respond and logged out
  3. A

I have ped and ready to buy just waiting on sellers to tell me how much and if it is around what people have been telling me it is worth I will buy it
  4. A

I am looking for a Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator please send me a message on here or in game with your price
  5. A

Buying: UnLimited gun. My first major gun purchase.

hi if you are interested in renting a isis lr48 to see if you like it I will rent it out for 20ped a day and have a Collateral of 12k ped it is teir 5.8 then you can find out if you like it and would like to buy one I am starting up a renting system with it and a few other items I have. send me...
  6. A

75,000 ped Proteron Massacre

sign me up
  7. A

Selling: Isis LR48 (Tier 5.0) Sale & Price Check (your opinion is appreciated)

and aas for the and the time it took me to teir it up if you was going to hunt you would be using a gun anyway so that does not make much differance it took over 175k shots for my dad to get it form 4.8 to 4.9 and that is alot of ammo and long hours of hunting but he was hunting anyway not to...
  8. A

Selling: Isis LR48 (Tier 5.0) Sale & Price Check (your opinion is appreciated)

me and my parents own 2 isis lr48 UL both teir 5 we was the first one to reach teir 5 and we paid +6k ped and +6.5k ped for both of ours we got them when the teiring system was out but never teired them till it was a garenteed teir and no risk of losing the item it has not cost that much to teir...
  9. A

WANTED: UR125 Fapper!

would you like a Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Adjusted fapper? and if so how much would you pay per a hour? it heals 50 hp it has 26 uses/min decays 2 pec a use so 1300hp heal/min ur125 60-80 hp 20 uses/min decays 7pec + MU heals 1200/1600 per min
  10. A

Looking for adj fappers / ur125 fappers

not sure if you are still looking for fappers me and my parents own a Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Adjusted and are wanting to start fapping people and are starting to look for people and find out how much people pay if you are interested you can send me a pm on here or send me a friends request in game.
  11. A

OLA 54 presents- May's 31 days of plenty! 5k

179 for me
  12. A

OLA 54 presents- May's 31 days of plenty! 5k

first one for me 794
  13. A

Selling: Jaguar (M) (tier 1) / Unlimited LR48 (tier 4)

we are using it every day dorlune is using it on neconu and Lynn and I have been using it on proterons we have been working hard on geting it up we can not wait to be able to iter it again :)
  14. A

Question: Why do ppl spend lotsa peds on UL wep thats worse than L ones???

me and my parents own 2 isis lr 48 UL one is tier 3.1 and one is tier 4.8 we love them becuase we dont need to hunt down a gun to go hunting we dont need to pay that 125% Mu that it is at atm and when longtooths come I bet the MU on limited 48s are going to be 140% becuase people will not be...
  15. A

Selling: Jaguar (M) (tier 1) / Unlimited LR48 (tier 4)

what was your 48 at for tier we have 2 Ul 1 is at 3.1 now and the other is at 4.8 I dont think anyone has got it to tier 5 yet we are hoping to be the first it got stuck at 4.2 for a long time I think we used like 100k shots atleast if not alot more was just wondering what it was at when you sold it
  16. A

The GREAT Neconu Slaughter- 57k PEDS

ok here is the soht of dorlunes 2 58 ped globals I made it bigger
  17. A

I see that you can not see the chat in the last one I am working on making it bigger so you can read it
  18. A

Dorlune got 2 globals for 58 ped the tracker only got 1 of them I took this becuase he did ont have it on his chat because of having to shoot mobs
  19. A

Selling: Selling Angel (M) set without harness.

i am interested in the arm and thighs gloves i am only able to buy one at a time because I do not have all the ped for it I am wondering if you are selling them seperate if so i am interested in the price of each one of them forgot that i got the foot guards already
  20. A

vu 11.4 release notes

I like this update because me and my parents have 2 UL isis lr48s that are at 0.9 that we was not tiering because we knew that they was going to make it so you did not have to have the 2ed item because of the SGA items so now we can start tiering them both up :yay:
Back