Search results

1. R

auction +features after 10.9

I would have rather seen them implement a filter or two first.
  2. R

Connection problem after VU 10.9.0 (Black screen)

Cerb probably does not mind too much now, since seems he got his issue resolved. If you want to work on trying to figure out the issue and hopefully fixing it, pm me and/or open up a thread on it and I will lend what help I can in tracking it down.
  3. R

Well about to go off topic it seems, before I do... Do you get the same results in both windowed and fullscreen mode? It matters even if a 100% trusted application existed. It would also have to be 100% bug free. It adds an additional attack vector that just should not be opened. Also...
  4. R

Entropia Universe 10.9.1 Release Notes

no, 10.9.0 is what broke the mining...
  5. R

This should not be done. Applications should not be run as administrator in day to day use. Did you use the option to verify and repair the installation yet?
  6. R

Mining issue with Update 10.9.0

IT is in the client loader, just under the support tab now.. MA -> support tab, fpc->highlights, and yeah, they should mix the important stuff from both on the main tab. This is going to get worse for people that play on multiplanets when that becomes and option.
  7. R

100 PED to whoever gets me playing EU again! Losing all hope...

Ack, guess I should have had you stop the wget sooner... ah well.. Hopefully at least you don't have to pay extra above 10gb?
  8. R

FYI: Hand out of Residue from a Tier Upgrade

Ah, grats, nice to see MA/FPC make good like that.
  9. R

All right, if it stops , you should be able to rerun the ClientLoader and restart the repair and it should restart after the parts it already has finished fixing.
  10. R

Entropia Universe 10.8.4 Release Notes

No you don't have to run as admin, and you also should not run it as admin. If you do, you have file permissions messed up.
  11. R

Did it say the name of the file? At this point you have three options, download some more of the files like you did version.txt and ClientLoader, let the ClientLoader repair go, or try the wget method. My recommendation ? Stop the wget and follow what the repair tells you.
  12. R

No, lol, this is just to get you a working client loader to then repair to a full working install from... Do not try to log in with it yet, but rather look for the File menu and then within it select Repair Installation
  13. R

Can you run the ClientLoader and then the File -> Repair option now? Try that and if so, then I would let that run and stop the wget...
  14. R

Looks like you have it so version.txt should be in c:\Program Files\Entropia Universe\
  15. R

It is in the directory above the bin32 directory.. the one you showed in your orginal screenshot where it seems you first put the ClientLoader.
  16. R

You just need to do the same thing you did with the ClientLoader.... except it is not in the bin32 directory. Replace your version.txt with version.txt One big difference between the method I am advising and the other ways is I am trying to get you right to the latest version where the...
  17. R

A large part of the problem now, as I said in a pm to you, is you are trying to follow everyones methods. They are not all compatible, and will not work with each other. You need to pick one chief to follow here, right now you have too many cooks in the kitchen.
  18. R

You needed to place the new ClientLoader in the bin32\ directory. As well as update the version.txt file. Also you need to give the exact error messages back to us.
  19. R

Precident for BP Recipe Change?

Too new to know about any precedents , but I did read the whole a20x amp series was replaced with the e amp series at one point. Looks to me like this change is going to make the enhancers a lot cheaper, as it also reduced the number of fragments needed.... so in the long run should be good...
  20. R

The patch glitch on you again ?

The patch glitch on you again ?
  21. R

Question: Am I the only one who gets a lttle sick using the sword?

Thought this was fixed in todays updates?
  22. R

I don't think this is the issue to be honest, remember he is upgrading from the original vu10, and at least one patch was not really a patch but rather a full installation. I think trying to start so far back now is what is glitching things.
  23. R

Entropia Universe 10.8.4 Release Notes

actuallly probably the checksums file being delayed getting to the mirrors and caching of it... advise MA of the same fix I posted in another thread.
Back