Search results

1. Pepto

Thread Against falling damage

As an example to various 'Realism is cool' replies here: You can lessen the realistic fall damage you take by whipping your car out of your back pocket and driving instead How many of you have trouble seeing the forest because of all the damn trees in the way? :rolleyes:
  2. Pepto

Don't TT cars with fuel still in it !!!!!!

Naturally you should be able to syphon oil out of your car should you want it back, i.e. selling it to another participant that doesnt want to pay for the oil too...but... Being able to extract oil out of a car that EXPLODED is not realistic
  3. Pepto

How fricking ironic (falling damage)

You have a point, some people are never satisfied but it would seem people have an issue with ONE change here, not all the changes. The more realism of this nature that you add in the less it becomes a game and the more it becomes a simulator. French sociologist Roger Caillois, in his book...
  4. Pepto

lol MA made it agen....

That's more or less the point isn't it? I'm all for realism but it seems all these new 'realistic' features are a new cost method. Do you want to play a game, or play a simulator? fic·tion (fkshn) n. 1. a. An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been...
  5. Pepto

Things that make you happy (sarcastic)

Such a good thing when you come out of a TP jump on the edge of a sheer cliff that you don't die from the fall. That powerful feeling after that mob simply pushes you out of the way like nothing when you go right back and push it around for a bit. Watching that red dot fade into the distance...
  6. Pepto

patching performance

You should consider direct downloading the patches from the download mirror site and then installing them manually if you suffer patching through the client loader. The only issue with this method is that the patches aren't always added timeously.
  7. Pepto

How fricking ironic (falling damage)

We are DNA reconstructions on another planet dematerializing and re-materilaizing around to shoot laser weaponary or fire, ice and lightning with our minds at four armed dinosaurs while an advanced robot civilization attempts to wipe us out...which is not so bad since we can simply be remade...
  8. Pepto

New vehicles for Air, Land and Sea.

So creatures do not attack flying vehicles, that's nice. Could the first person to get a boat please float it into a pool of rippers and tell us what happens?
  9. Pepto

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

Knew it... And with the suspension causing rolling from pebbles, this can add up depending on what they consider a 'collision' :(
  10. Pepto

3 hovercraft on auction but no discoveries?

Gotta love that 'new item' markup :laugh:
  11. Pepto

10 Things You Wanna Accomplish Before You Die

1. Survive 2. Have as much fun as possible while surviving
  12. Pepto

I know the Missed message... but Failed?! :(

As much as I would appreciate this for the times that it affects me it is not realistic since the 'failure' is client side. Example being say you were in pvp and suddenly while your opponent got 'failed' you started getting 'this avatar is in a state where you cannot damage him/her'. That's...
  13. Pepto

Where is the Gore in this 18+ game!!!

I believe Boorum were the last group to query this, and well....we all know what happened to them...
  14. Pepto

Uber: Some narc

Help your car get a account here so it can post it's own ATH's and stop stealing that awesome car's glory :silly2: Gratz
  15. Pepto

Release Complications

Then fire Toady...obviously a useless git
  16. Pepto

Apprenticeship

Just a brainfart really based upon a conversation I had in game yesterday. A more in depth mentorship system. The details would be tricky and honestly I can't be bothered beyond some baselines. The principle idea: People skilled in a specific profession, say lvl 30+, can take on an...
  17. Pepto

Very nice CND run

Saw your name come up several times yesterday while hunting. Well done :yay: Your name still makes me laugh, while crossing my legs in a cringe way :silly2:
  18. Pepto

Server Updates GO!!! :)

Probably "Delay"? :laugh:
  19. Pepto

The Never Found City of Atlantis?

Fine...I dare you to show me the city :silly2:
  20. Pepto

Help: Names for a Society

"…And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead" :eyecrazy:
  21. Pepto

Server Down For Release

Knock Knock! Who's there? Trade request from Trade request from who? Exactly:mad:
  22. Pepto

Help: Names for a Society

:laugh: Rather call the soc: 'Sorry for the inconvenience'
  23. Pepto

Cant find chat.log

Options in Entropia :) EDIT: AGAIN!!! NOOOOOOooooo..... :cry:
  24. Pepto

Cars in lootable areas !

I chose 'I have an idea' and proceeded to type it out. I started to argue with myself and eventually totally shot my own idea down and flamed myself :eek: So I change my vote to: No cars in lootable pvp :ahh:
  25. Pepto

Server Down For Maintenance

:wise: (Short)
Back