Release Complications

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Due to complications with toady's release we had to restart the environment. All servers are now up and running, so please attempt to log in again.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
so we have a release or just a restart? or both?

questions, questions....

come on Bertha, behave like a machine and be accurate :confused:

/Slupor

hmm why so much server issues stuffs lately?

any new collegues?

No patch today do should I presume will be rescheduled for tomorrow

"Don't worry, we can apply this patch one server at a time, the load balancing should kick in and we will have no problems."

a few minutes later...

"What the hell, why did you used a /forcerestart in the msi command, that will reboot all servers"

:laugh:

Trying to log..... has said Authorizing for the past 5 min...

:scratch2:

EDIT: Client now say's "Unavailable"

So I guess I was able to be in a new VU with old client :p

? I was in for hours already ?
you guys still cant get in?

oh I notice something veyr weird

I dont get any claims for quite long time and then
for the last 10 probe I keep getting tiny everytime I reprobe at the same spot

Trying to log..... has said Authorizing for the past 5 min...

:scratch2:

EDIT: Client now say's "Unavailable"

Your lucky im still sitting at Authorizing screen afta 15mins, not good wtf is going on here:mad:

Can some one please help, ive tried a reboot of PC and no good either:confused:

Have now complete the repair in tool and no issues, please help :(

Ok tha was bloody weird im in now forget i even posted lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Your lucky im still sitting at Authorizing screen afta 15mins, not good wtf is going on here:mad:

Can some one please help, ive tried a reboot of PC and no good either:confused:

Have now complete the repair in tool and no issues, please help :(

Yeah Im stuck at authorising too.

Judging by the Gold Card problems earlier in the week, maybe they have returned.

Yeah Im stuck at authorising too.

Judging by the Gold Card problems earlier in the week, maybe they have returned.

I was also sitting there until a few seconds ago at which point I completely shut down EU.

Upon restarting I was then able to log in with no waiting or messing about. :)

I got enormous lag half an hour ago, after relog I couldn't log in. Either Avatar already loged on message or stuck at login screen.

Finally managed to get in.

Last edited:
Then fire Toady...obviously a useless git

They did. Toady was released. Hence the problem with this mornings updates.

BRING BACK TOADY FOR ON TIME SERVER UPDATES!

I was also sitting there until a few seconds ago at which point I completely shut down EU.

Upon restarting I was then able to log in with no waiting or messing about. :)

I left it and when I came back about 30 mins later, I was able to put in the security code and log in successfully. :)

What I can say is that the future for FPC and Planet Calypso is looking brighter than ever.
It is brighter then ever because they see bright sparks every time they quickly yank the cord out of the wall to reboot the server when someone hits too high of a global.

Last edited:
I ended up loggin off as well after the "Restart".

Mining for me was great till they pulled that shit, then after I had a pleaseing 2.5 mbs download of the patch and was back in really quickly. I found out that mining had been totally shut off.

Went from having a run with a claimrate of 1 every 2.6 bombs to 1 claim in 43 on Calypso.

I think its time to move to RT permanantly just so I only have to pay MA half to get treated like this all the time.

How long did it take for the patch to apply?

mine has is applying patch 1 of 1 for 20 mins now :eyecrazy:

Hehe, restart the environment

Does that also reset global warming?

I ended up loggin off as well after the "Restart".

Mining for me was great till they pulled that shit, then after I had a pleaseing 2.5 mbs download of the patch and was back in really quickly. I found out that mining had been totally shut off.

Went from having a run with a claimrate of 1 every 2.6 bombs to 1 claim in 43 on Calypso.

I think its time to move to RT permanantly just so I only have to pay MA half to get treated like this all the time.

So the problem was that they accidentally turned on the loot for a little while? Shame on them. Can't make money by letting the players get loot.

So the problem was that they accidentally turned on the loot for a little while? Shame on them. Can't make money by letting the players get loot.

Penetrative taunt for nonprofessional work. Again nonprofessional work. :rolleyes:

Man! Can anyone tell me a good reason for more deposit? And lol! Even if I would ... I coudn't because PaysafeCard dosn't work anymore.

Folks! Become serious please!

Did I miss something, or isn't there a release info for this release?

Back