Search results

1. VeTa

Selling: Ghost(F),Shogun(F),5B PLates

Selling : Full shogun tt+6 Ghost w/o foor guards tt+40 Plating Mark.5b tt+19
  2. VeTa

Selling: Lytairian,Typonolic,Solis on regular basis.

Hi,i am a miner and looking for crafters who need these enmatters.I can provide small or big ammounts on regular basis.Thx
  3. VeTa

Buying: set of 5B plates

Hi, if anyone has a set of 5B post me message with your price. thanks BOUGHT
  4. VeTa

Buying: Ghost (F) without foot

Hi, if you got a ghost set or F parts and want to sell post here or PM me with ur price, thanks. BOUGHT
  5. VeTa

Selling: Female Coat,Boots + Formi/Prancer Leathers

Hey, for sale COAT SOLD Female outfit, Cognac Coat (F,C) with 100% Zinc texture and dark blue paint. 209ped TT + 310MU = 519 PED Click to enlarge Also, matching boots, Foxy High Stilleto Boots (F,C) with same 100% Zinc texture and dark blue paint. 199 ped TT + 220 ped MU = 419 PED Click to...
  6. VeTa

Selling: Cheap bulk blueprints

Hi, I've got all this bp to sell, 1day after meeting the SB you will win the bulk. 5ped increment bids. SB:10ped SOLD BO:80ped 30 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 31 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 32 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint...
  7. VeTa

Selling: Zero Legend Lava Underpants (M,RED)

Hey, Im selling this underwear for tt+80 bid and tt+110 buyout (weekly is 130)
  8. VeTa

Selling: Pearl Sand

Hi,i got around 500 tt of pearl sand,mu atm 115%.Also looking for regular customers.
  9. VeTa

Selling: ESIs Total TT 487.35

Hey, here's the list of ESIs, if you want one PM me with your offer. Dont PM me with lower then 840% on the big ones. about the small ones im thinking, a range around 730%. Total tt changed to 420.64 SOLD 151 Empty Skill Implant (L) 1 14.43 PED CARRIED 152 Empty Skill Implant (L) 1...
  10. VeTa

Tezlapod at Oshiri is a pain on the ass!!

As if we didnt had enough problems with the mountains all around the tp,mobs make our lives harder too..What a pain on the ass these tezlapods :mad: I guess most miners like me who travel without armor or weapon face same problem..Even with tp chip i tp on them grr..Gogo support cases to get rid...
  11. VeTa

Selling: Skills hunting skills (discount for bulk)

Hey all, LWT 950%, Marksmanship 870%, RDA 950%. List of skill chips: 10 Aim Skill Implant (L) 1 12.91 PED CARRIED 11 Aim Skill Implant (L) 1 12.05 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 133 Dexterity Skill Implant (L) 1 9.17 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 148 Evade Skill Implant (L) 1 11.89 PED CARRIED...
  12. VeTa

Buying: Buying low tt Hermes F parts

Hello, Im buying low tt Hermes F parts.So if anyone sells or knows someone who is using this armor pls Pm.
  13. VeTa

Steep Hills fixed,what about solid trees?

Hello all, as i was mining in the past days i lost 2 claims a XII Solis and X Typo cause they were in solid trees which i couldnt bypass to drill out.I opened a support case more than a week ago but its still submitted..I know that many ppl experience the same problem,does anyone have any idea...
  14. VeTa

Help: XII solis stuck, in a tree?!

Hi all, here's the screen shot, the tree is solid, you cant pass it, but I can target the claim, only problem is the driller doesnt have any range to operate it. Claim
  15. VeTa

Help: XII solis stuck, in a tree?!

Hi all, here's the screen shot, the tree is solid, you cant pass it, but I can target the claim, only problem is the driller doesnt have any range to operate it. Any Idea what to do ? I wrote support case but Im afraid they will reply the best intelligent stuff "its a feature" ..g@y.. Thanks
Back