Search results

1. M

Selling: Sal'diresh's Vault Key 1

Hello Entropians, I'm selling up to 50 Sal'diresh's Vault Key 1 Minimum offer is tt+0.8 for the whole bunch meaning : 90 peds for the whole 50 Sal'diresh's Vault Key 1. Buyout is tt+1.50 meaning 125 peds for the whole 50 keys. Pm me ingame or here if interested. Ps : i have bunch of other...
  2. M

Selling: Full EST - Earth Shock Trooper (M) LOW TT SOLD!!!

Hello, How are you? Do you still have that set? Please let me know, thanks
  3. M

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

I have been able to help Sherwood in starting the mission chain. If anybody else has any issue regarding that mission, he/she can contact me in-game.
  4. M

The Chain of Ascension - Chance to WIN 10k PED in a Day.

Hello, can i register for february? Thank you
  5. M

The Chain of Ascension - Chance to WIN 10k PED in a Day.

Hello I would like to register with the following avatar name : Marcus mg08 GRAHMS
  6. M

Selling: Dominax Original Viper

free bump free bump for a whip
  7. M

What is wrong with "The Enigma Keys"

Hello, i had the same issues many times long ago, and i was ready to give up after so many times. Then I watched some videos and i tried something after that. I'm not saying it's a sure way for everyone but it worked for me. When your run for the door, when you're about to arrive and you're not...
  8. M

Ambulimassacre --> 1800 PED Prizepool

Bonus point For the stone bonus points, it's hard to find trutum in your land. I don't think it's even possible to find it. Maybe I 'am wrong. It was already to find 3 of the stones and i don't think about haimoros for the fruits. Only one after all the time to spend walking in your LA.
  9. M

Hi thks to all players for a such hard competition and gratz to winners including myself i hope. Like it's first time i don't where and when do we get the prizes, still if i get one. :yay: :wtg:
  10. M

question Hi Profit. ;) Who scared you that you want double your score, i know it can't be me (i think), but if it wasn't ghost then who? Just a little curious. :scratch2:
  11. M

Too late AAAAAAAAAA I'm too late for the previous post. I tought i have until 4H after the end of the competition. I'm such an idiot. I sould read more carefully and improve my english. So i won't reach the 50. Such a shame. However. I would like to delete the picture in my albums in few days...
  12. M

Last Post Hi everyone. This is my last post just in order to rech the 50th points. :D Too bad the competition ends here. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/marcus+grahms/albums/uploading+pictures+test/13158-50.jpg See u guys
  13. M

Disapointement Too bad that i started this event so late. I won't reach the 1st or the second rank of the competition but i hope i will be third. It will be so good to begin in this game with that much money for a noob. I will go back sweat a little. I missing it. :laugh: And after earn the...
  14. M

Pffff Profit or babyback have just made a 153ped global on ambu, so lucky, it's around 23:30 MA time
  15. M

Time for fruits Hello there, i'm not really happy. :mad: Some people are trying to steal my job of fruits picker. I have challenger now. lol Time to show i'm the strongest for this job :laugh...
  16. M

Time for the fruits collection. Like nobody answer to my jokes about the stones in the last fruit collection, this time i will put some dung with it. LLOOOOOLLL Don't be sick and watch your stomach...
  17. M

Wooooooooooppps Some stones was mixed with the fruits collection. I hope you didn't break your teeth (tooth) on it. :lolup: :laugh: Thks Profit or should I say Babyback? :wtg:
  18. M

There it is Time for the fruity sweety collection :D https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/marcus+grahms/albums/uploading+pictures+test/12969-29.jpg https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/marcus+grahms/albums/uploading+pictures+test/12970-30.jpg...
  19. M

More points for me too please Thanks Ghostknife, but i figured out about extra point just after i made the post.That's why i changed it almost immediatly :D But in ordre to go up in the rankings, there is more shoot from today. Enjoy ...
  20. M

Just bump it to the top before midgnight. :wtg:
  21. M

There it is. The Bombardo :yay:HI everyone, yesterday i met Goni. Wonderful meeting :yay: I never tought that she is a girl. ;) So in order to keep going my fruits collection i finally found a bombardo. And just LOOK the three first link, i found those three fruit in 15 min. LOOK THE TIME. So...
  22. M

Fruits, Fruits, fruits Hi, If i asked about coordonates in my previous post it's because the one i get from "entropedia" about border limits are not the same as the ingame border coordonates. That's why i was a little confused when i got the aimoros fruits. :confused: Anyways if you say those...
  23. M

Border Limit Hello again. I have an ask. What are the border limit? Are those coordonates are in your landarea : 13768, 11838, 150. :confused: :scratch2: Because i getting the message : "You have now left the colonist-owned area" @ this coordoonate : 13768, 11828 , 150. Can you go there...
  24. M

More shoots Hello and tks about the screenshoot answer. ;) Few more screenhoot from today. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/marcus+grahms/albums/uploading+pictures+test/12811-1.jpg...
Back