Ambulimassacre --> 1800 PED Prizepool

Too late

AAAAAAAAAA
I'm too late for the previous post.
I tought i have until 4H after the end of the competition.
I'm such an idiot.
I sould read more carefully and improve my english.
So i won't reach the 50.
Such a shame.
However. I would like to delete the picture in my albums in few days in order to waste space for some other events. Can I delete the links in my post when i will do it, because dead link are not allowed i think.

Right.
THKS all, and gratz to all players.
See U around guys

really nice battle guys!

gz to all the winners!

Poor Profit! hehe. you know, it was this comment that motivated her to play 16 hrs nonstop :laugh:

I will double my score before end of month, due to information coming to light about a certain person in this event that makes me want to ensure he/she gets nowhere near 1st place.
Even if I don't sleep before end of month.

wooot gk! you are insane girl! *muah! :yay:
(hope you are asleep!)

Hehe sorry, that comment had nothing to do with Ghostknife! But I'm glad it drove you to grind that hard ;)
I have been up for nearly 36 hours now, but I made a trip to CND etc etc... In the end I just got too comfortable and Ghost came in and swooped up the first position.
Much deserved! :yay:

question

Hi Profit. ;)
Who scared you that you want double your score, i know it can't be me (i think), but if it wasn't ghost then who?
Just a little curious.
:scratch2:

GoNi ! Launch the new onnneee !!!! :yay:

Hi thks to all players for a such hard competition and gratz to winners
including myself i hope.
Like it's first time i don't where and when do we get the prizes, still if i get one.
:yay:
:wtg:

No new one Liam...

Sorry, taking a break, that means no event in Juli.
Maybe back in August.
My Soc is working out a new event, so it may happen that we see a different event in August, but thats not spoken, yet!

Final Leaderboard update

1 - Tayler Ghostknife kane -- 113 pts + 5 Boost pts == 118 pts
2 - Monet Babyback L´epitome -- 105 pts
3 - Marcus mg08 Grahms -- 50 pts + 5 Boost pts == 55 pts
4 - Lurek Kolo Kwasnica -- 44 pts
5 - Kristoffer Larethania Strom -- 26 pts
5 - Nils Liam Chapuis -- 26 pts
7 - Raven Oracle Li -- 19 pts
8 - Maternus Simmer Simmerson -- 9 pts
9 - Miranda Mimi Charles -- 8 pts
10 - Team: DK-s @OLA17 -- 6 pts

Varitiy Boost Points awarded to:

Marcus mg08 Grahms, for fruits
Taylor Ghostknife kane, for fruits

For all other boost options, nobody qualified :(

Gratz, to the winners

Thanks to all participants, it was nice competition this month!

As allready mentioned there will be a break in July, that means no event this month, but we will be back with an event in August, so watch out!

I'm disappointed in myself :(
Got thrashed in the last 12 hours!! :eek:
Good work Ghostknife, was an exciting finish to a nice event! So GoNi, where do we meet to claim our losses, err, winnings? :laugh:

Bonus point

For the stone bonus points, it's hard to find trutum in your land.
I don't think it's even possible to find it.
Maybe I 'am wrong. It was already to find 3 of the stones and i don't think about haimoros for the fruits. Only one after all the time to spend walking in your LA.

Gratz everyone!

It doesn't matter much goni, but I think I should have got the variety boost bonus for the different maturities :) It just means that I win by a bigger margin :yay:

BTW good work marcus for coming third, fruit picking is hard work and so very boring. You are definitely one tenacious dude :)

Back