Search results

1. Leggenda

Selling: BodyGuard with lifetime warranty

hey fuega, glad to see ur still in-game... rmb my pm from 1 year ago? think its time for me to order a full tt (L) from you :) do pm me when ur in-game, i'm mostly online during the weekends.
  2. Leggenda

FYI: Hiring Contract Miners

hi, this sounds like an interesting job... i can only log on during the weekends, but if that's fine for you, please do contact me :) Soc: Antipodean Army Ore: lvl 4 prospector Enmat: lvl 8 surveyor (using Tik300)
  3. Leggenda

!!!eat my shorts 10,000 efd contest!!!

Entropian Fiscal Planning Committee E.FPC ;)
  4. Leggenda

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

Woooot. Woooooootttt!!!!
  5. Leggenda

Game Theory - Psychological PvP Event @ Zychion

ahh i see myself in the bodyguard armor in the pic ;) well it was a great event and all, but certainly hope that more ppl will form alliances, teams... strategies and what not. this event is a place for everyone to pit themselves against one another... a test of trust and of diplomacy... hope...
  6. Leggenda

event just ended! thanks to sol for the event! Congratulations to all the winners for the event :cool:
  7. Leggenda

bump for soc mate! go go go, join the event now!
  8. Leggenda

Where on Calypso is Emma - 080809

oshiri hearts
  9. Leggenda

Selling: Katsuchi Pride

ok auction is closed, BO is reached. thanks guys!
  10. Leggenda

thanks to lexus for the first bid! auction has now started, current bid is tt+260. just to clarify, the kat pride is currently at 3.0% minimum condition.
  11. Leggenda

When ur never lucky, read this (dont look when ur actually are, can make u sad xD)

bye the looks of it... its near the daikiba patch at swamp camp?! omg this is sick. really big grats... i had something like 30 ped worth of angel scales north of zeus recently, but this... is totally insane. welcome to the game btw, hope u play it smart.
  12. Leggenda

daily bump :)
  13. Leggenda

Hi guys, i'm really happy that i won the Kilroy was Here competition, it was a great experience for me! Thread here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/154048-free-event-kilroy-here.html however since i can't use the katsuchi pride efficiently im going to sell it here... hope its...
  14. Leggenda

HoF: Lystbomb :O

u lucky nubcake lol
  15. Leggenda

*Free Event* Kilroy Was Here

wow i didnt expect to get such a high rating for my entry, thanks to all the judges and Narfi for making this event possible! Congratulations to the other winners! I sure did enjoy the experience, hope everyone else did too ^^
  16. Leggenda

Selling: Selling some useless junk

come on Star... take a 1 month break from the game before u come back. It helps to release yourself from the game for a while. Go out, take a vacation, do some exercise, before u come back. It seems to me that you are letting the game rule ur life, people are supposed to play games to destress...
  17. Leggenda

Announcing the EU World Boxing Championship 2009, sponsored by First Planet Company

nice event ;) hope it works out fine
  18. Leggenda

erm... wow. 1 chunk of deleted msgs :laugh: sorry for going OT, just couldn't stand the injustice of it all. anyway, bump for a soc mate ;)
  19. Leggenda

Where on Calypso is Simon - 080109

jason centre
  20. Leggenda

Leggenda's Kilroy Collection - Con'td Something i did very recently. I will have to admit that this is the very very hardest series that i have done out of all my pics, solely due to the fact that it was originally supposed to be a mining trip, and my PED card was next to bust. These factors...
  21. Leggenda

Leggenda's Kilroy Collection - Con'td Here are the promised photos =) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Abandoned Camp I found this place to be rather interesting and thus decided to make a kilroy art here. guess it couldn't be cropped well...
  22. Leggenda

Leggenda's Kilroy Collection wow, lot of great pictures in this thread, i can really see the amount of creativity and effort put into the art pieces... looks like its also time for me to post my entries too! this is the first time i have done any art pieces in EU, so its a new experience for...
  23. Leggenda

Where is Modified Marco (take 4) 2009-07-30

twin peaks is the nearest tp i think
  24. Leggenda

Where on Calypso is Marco (take 3 ) 09-07-28

enter the dragon and the game of death... location MIGHT be nate valley. :confused:
Back