Selling: Selling some useless junk

Status
Please reply by conversation.
OK...Tango BO+1K
:yay::yay::yay:

fucking hell :confused::eek: ... any ways I can pay off in a long run on the SB or BO on the hangar??

If not .. tough luck :laugh: lol

Good luck selling, Star ;)

mmm, annual Star's selling out thread, why not one in 2009? nice idea :)

:popcorn:

BO on anything still not sold and I'll let you out of it when you sober up.

Oh I see someone beat me to it.

In that case.. BO+25k on Mod Fap.

My form of payement will be I'll trade you an imp fap and you give me the mod fap plus 25k since the imp is worth at least 250k.

Seriously STAR ... we need confirmation if this sale is for real .

ill sell it all for u and give u bo on everything +100k as a bonus :p

If star is actualy selling out, why dont he use the auc?

If star is actualy selling out, why dont he use the auc?

why is someone selling out... just because he sells stuff on EF ? :scratch2:

...if he infact is selling any of this... either way its a good way to recruit fanboys...

Maybe because Star has killed more dasps than the rest of EU combined?

And like I said, he got his payback at the crafting machine. Just like some people who mostly hunt get big mining hofs instead of hunting. I don't know why people think that all activites are seperated because if you've played a while it should be obvious that they are not. You can get your payback at any time doing anything that can generate what you are "due".

I know how's the feeling Star, me and my friend Flu killed the Big Bulk before that one gave the red banana to ENTROPIA MOST WANTED, in Hadesheim, in the morning without many players around, while probably the only ones able to kill em was we 2 and him.

This is the game, the light and dark side of EU, without it no worth to play it imho.

GL with your sale, but if u sell cause of that deserved ATH you lose some regard to me, that's what babies do when lose the game :)

Any statement from Mercury? :scratch2:

Too good to be true subscribing... :)

why is someone selling out... just because he sells stuff on EF ? :scratch2:

...if he infact is selling any of this... either way its a good way to recruit fanboys...

Selling out or not, why not use the auc and make even more money?

You dont get EFD for selling threads right? Otherwise this would have been the best EFD-farming thread EVER!!

I think..items is for sale. STAR was here and no comment thread.
:(:(:(

who do you think`s gonna buy `em if they`re useless ?:) doh

Just makes me think does Star know something we don't. Been selling alot of stuff lately.

BO on Tango from me :sniper:

soLO

ps. im serious

statement or no statement, this is an auction and ive offered the BO on the Tango, I hope Star is honourable to hold up his end of the deal

I hope the vultures don't get too upset when Star comes to his senses, 'cause we all know this sale is BS.

come on Star... take a 1 month break from the game before u come back. It helps to release yourself from the game for a while. Go out, take a vacation, do some exercise, before u come back.

It seems to me that you are letting the game rule ur life, people are supposed to play games to destress (or so the majority thinks, but being a competitive player in other MMORPGs i might have say otherwise... the competition's what keeps me going), but it seems to me that u are making it a do-or-die thing to hit a big Dasp HoF/ATH for urself... give urself a break man. Life doesn't end cause some group of people used ur Diary to predict loot pattern and succeeded in doing so.

Like Slither i think, imho, that this auction is total BS. ur just only gonna submit urself to the other ubers by doing this.

Hope this ends well for u Star.

True..

come on Star... take a 1 month break from the game before u come back. It helps to release yourself from the game for a while. Go out, take a vacation, do some exercise, before u come back.

It seems to me that you are letting the game rule ur life, people are supposed to play games to destress (or so the majority thinks, but being a competitive player in other MMORPGs i might have say otherwise... the competition's what keeps me going), but it seems to me that u are making it a do-or-die thing to hit a big Dasp HoF/ATH for urself... give urself a break man. Life doesn't end cause some group of people used ur Diary to predict loot pattern and succeeded in doing so.

Like Slither i think, imho, that this auction is total BS. ur just only gonna submit urself to the other ubers by doing this.

I agree with Leggenda.

Do not believe this thread makes sense, pricewise nor the possible (softly implying it might have something to do with either the ATH) motive.

Now, I'm not in a position to advise players of your stature Star but I agree with Leggenda. That only applies if you're not kidding which I think you are (and hope as well).

Cheers,

Zoo

I see this selling thread half serious and half BS.
True he is probably frustrated about the game. The idea of him trying to sell all of this "junk" is probably to see what kind of interest or price tag he can put on these objects and if someone will give him a serious enough PM, he might very well sell it. To think he has all this money tied up in game, when I'm sure he can probably do something more worth while in real life. Half the stuff he probably doesn't even use enough to make it worth owning. So why not get as much interest as he can and sell to a serious offer. If nothing comes of it then it is what it is.

statement or no statement, this is an auction and ive offered the BO on the Tango, I hope Star is honourable to hold up his end of the deal

Relax, take a deep breath.

Why would he or anyone in that case, care what other people think of them in game (besides being a scammer and w/e etc). I doubt he cares or should care what other "ubers" think of him.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back