Search results

1. L

Advise on a gaming/school laptop.

I got a Dell XPS M1330, and I think it is perfect. It plays entropia well enough with the upgraded graphics card, 4 gigs of ram, core 2 duo 2.4ghz did i mention it is under 4 lbs? :yay: I use it as a desktop in the dorms and have the ability to play entropia in class if I wanted to
  2. L

you will never believe the HOF I got. check the list there are 2... im so glad i auctioned the...

you will never believe the HOF I got. check the list there are 2... im so glad i auctioned the 103s and got 104s now
  3. L

hey man I had a quick question (thought i'd wait and see what you said) do you use an om-105 or...

hey man I had a quick question (thought i'd wait and see what you said) do you use an om-105 or use the best limited one you can? Im not worried about picking up globals or HOFs quickly, just everything below it. I'm not sure if the loss is worth the speed
  4. L

Hey man, when you get a chance can you stock up the shop with oa-103s?

Hey man, when you get a chance can you stock up the shop with oa-103s?
  5. L

97 ped duru

97 ped duru
  6. L

http://www.entropiaforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=172350&catid=member&imageuser=15365 150...

http://www.entropiaforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=172350&catid=member&imageuser=15365 150 belkar HOF
  7. L

Im considering depositing a little bit more but is this more of a security deposit or do you...

Im considering depositing a little bit more but is this more of a security deposit or do you think that when I actually hit something it is going to cover my losses up the this point
  8. L

hey man. last run I came back a little better... lost 100 ped before more up... so i lost like...

hey man. last run I came back a little better... lost 100 ped before more up... so i lost like 50 ped, still not too great... Hopefully it changes soon or this game is going to be a thing of the past once again =P
  9. L

Mining loot analysis

Good work guys, I have been trying to analyze mining for years but never to this extreme, just little case studies on my own. If only there were a way to tell when your "hot" and when your "not" This might be weird but I think hunting and mining loots go hand in hand. If you up in one, your up...
  10. L

we need to meet up in game man. its been too long

we need to meet up in game man. its been too long
  11. L

Selling EP-41 Military

bump, buy out is tt+700 now
  12. L

Selling EP-41 Military

Ep-41 Sold
  13. L

Simpsons Movie

Yeah, I just realized that.... :D
  14. L

Hey Folks ;)

Hey and welcome :)
  15. L

Hello EntropiaForum

Hi everyone!
  16. L

Happy Birthday to Phil the Mindtropian :)

happy birthday :birthday:
  17. L

Client not launching

Thats why i switched back to xp, the death crash
  18. L

transformers

I will see if i can find it
  19. L

Simpsons Movie

Has anyone seen it? I hear its pretty hilarious :wtg:
  20. L

Nude Avitars..