• I just mine randomly

Votes: 51 36.2%

• Total voters

Ryndel

Provider
Society
Terra Verde
Justin Ryndel Maneri
Do you grid map and mine ever 100 meters or just randomly bomb and take the chance of crossing over yourself?

None of the above :)

Running like headless chicken and drop bombs and probes ground, counting some secs. Or drop another near claim.

Line bombing, distance between bomb depends on location. (Somewhere I usually find lots of bombs I just drop every 100m, somewhere I don't find a lot I drop 150 ~ 250m between each bomb)

Mining

why do ppl say 100 meters wen ur finders only find upto 55m?...dont that mean u will miss some claims ?????????????????

why do ppl say 100 meters wen ur finders only find upto 55m?...dont that mean u will miss some claims ?????????????????

Because it's radius not diameter. ;)

I mine in a straight line and cross over and come back again in a straight line about 50 to 75 bombs per line.
Sometimes randomly too.;)

I like to run for X seconds (this is a variable depending upon how fast you run, and the terrain involved) and then stop and drop probes first until I get no hits, and then bombs until I get no hits. Then it's off to gather up what I have found, if anything. I also pay attention to what is on the radar and what I am finding. Several good strikes in a row lead me to go closer to red dots (if present), while the dinky ones just make me keep on running. I tend to start in one location and pick a destination based upon how I perceive the route and whether or not I think it has already had heavy mining traffic recently.

But hey... "it's just a game"... right?

Any of the above. Depends on where I am and how I am doing and what I am finding and how much I find and how often.

There's reason to my madness but it's not really one method. So, I can not place a vote.

I buy 100ped for one run. I go somewhere and use first bomb ... then I wait about 20sec and use second ... But sometimes I look on ground. If there are flowers or something else I use bomb. :)

Imho flowers, rocks, terrain textures and shapes does not give any reliable hints.. why should MA give you any hints?

I usually do 200bombs/200probes+100ped ammo..sometimes I use amps

gridbombing. If there arent any preventing mobs around

Hunt, hunt, hunt, no mobs, drop bomb, hunt hunt hunt, no mobs drop bomb. :D

But sometimes I look on ground. If there are flowers or something else I use bomb. :)

Now that's a technique :D

I grid bomb in cnd.. and in calypso... it's more or less a secret :p.

mostly i mine from one point on the map to an other in a line. but since i'm a noob and cant defend myself against the most mobs it often happens that the line gets a different shape or i just revive somewhere else. but to answer the question i just bring some distance between the bombs, rarely i double bomb a place.

i do the count X and bomb. However, i am very careful of burn marks and will change my strategy accordingly.

Is it just me thats blind or where are these burn marks, the took em away some VU´s ago if im not wrong??

I drop a bomb if I hit I extract, then run 100m drop a bomb if i miss I have a beer, if I hit I extract, with profit margins the way they are :yay:by the end of a bombing run I am usually very drunk!

No answer to the poll

I have tried grid mining and run between 2 points and drop bombs every about 80-100 meters, and I find i have done MUCH better running between 2 points. Pretty much always lost doing grid mining.

Art.

I walk and if I find fruit I bomb.... if I find dung I double-bomb :laugh:

In CND I usually grind mine, in Amethera and Eudoria I run on straight line and bomb past the finder range of the previous drop.

If I am unlucky with the above methods I start jumping around and bombing :yay:

If that doesn't work either I log off and go drinking :cool:

I buy 100ped for one run. I go somewhere and use first bomb ... then I wait about 20sec and use second ... But sometimes I look on ground. If there are flowers or something else I use bomb. :)

ROFL:laugh:

Back