Search results

1. Alex Rattlehead

Question: should claims show on radar?

Where is my pie? :tongue2:
  2. Alex Rattlehead

People all over the World love PVP, but not EU-PVP

That's a nice one. :thumbup: We can also add a team deathmatch PvP mode or a "King of the hill" game. We can also add a "Immortal" kind of PvP, that is Everyone shooting at one immortal, when a player kills the immortal, he/she becomes the immortal, and so on.
  3. Alex Rattlehead

Quests Suggestion to MA

A posible quest from MA I have a quest idea that MA would like: -Guy in an alley (Quest giver): Hey you! Give me that armor you are wearing, it's a mater planetary security! Quickly! -Player: Sure! Anything to help!(gives out his/her armor) Why do you need the armor? -Guy in an alley...
  4. Alex Rattlehead

Help: Avatar creation Messed up!

For what i have read, your graphics card must support pixel shader 3.0 in order to show your avatar and the mobs in-game.
  5. Alex Rattlehead

Question: EU on a mobile phone?

I like the idea :) It sounds great! If you have a high end cellphone with a big touch screen interface, this game might actually go mobile (Except for the CryEngine 2 part, but it can be replaced by another engine suitable for mobile games). I think the game can be played smoothly with some...
  6. Alex Rattlehead

Spawning in water (under land)

Wasn't it already fixed? :scratch2: I stoped experiencing that a long time ago.
  7. Alex Rattlehead

SGA Guide event : Zychion Treasure hunt mk II

Thank you! Thank you for the event! Exploring Zychion was really fun :)
  8. Alex Rattlehead

SGA Icon for EF

I like it! I like it! :yay: I hope that geting this icon will bring me luck with finding those sneaky SGA items.
  9. Alex Rattlehead

About Autoclicking: once and for all

I'll state it in a simple way: Autoclickers are programs that just keep clicking a 'N' number of times... It's simple and does not analyze the data coming from the game servers. So according to MA they can be used. Bots are programs that intercept and analyze the data and reacts according to...
  10. Alex Rattlehead

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

The solution! Thank you dude! :yay: I downloaded the DX Update but instead of the one of Aug 2008, i instaled the most recent of mar 2009. For those who have the same problem I had, first download the DirectX End-User Runtimes (March 2009) from...
  11. Alex Rattlehead

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

Errors with Direct X Hello Legion! Everytime I atempt to run the installer, it immediately shows this error window: then i I try to install the web setup and it comes with this error: translated: Internal error. See DXError.log and DirectX.log in windows folder to identify the problem...
  12. Alex Rattlehead

Exploring Eudoria

screenies of tp's 3 and the final tp's If i'm correct that makes 35 TP's I want my opalo, my vivo and my bullets NOW! :D
  13. Alex Rattlehead

Exploring Eudoria

screenies of tp's 2 and here are the rest of them
  14. Alex Rattlehead

Exploring Eudoria

screenies of tp's here are the tp's
  15. Alex Rattlehead

Exploring Eudoria

My turn! Hi! Now it's my turn to post my screenies. Avatar name: Alexander Alexin Rattlehead
  16. Alex Rattlehead

CE2 was an inside job !

This was just hilarious!:D I ROFLed 'till death with that. Thank you for sharing this piece of art. PS: I want that missile car with cute little warheads! How much PED for it?:laugh:
Back