Search results

1. LeFae

Yeay! First time really mining and I has global! (A bit drawn out but the explanation adds to it xD)

Since I came back and started playing with VU 10 I've really been at a loss what to do since I could no longer cut hair, or even sweat. (Yes as stupid as it is, I did find it a fun social activity). And hunting was something I'd really done WAAAY too much of. Then I figured, why not...
  2. LeFae

My first solo hunting global(s)

Yesterday I decided to go hunting atrox in the area where Raine showed me as I wanted to burn off some stress as I'd been studying all day and it actually began pretty nicely. On killing the first Atrox, I got 20 ped in oil (dont remember which kind :s) and I got decent loots throughout. At...
  3. LeFae

My first unlocked skill (MMS)

Well the topic says it all, hehe. Basically Id been working hand gun for a while, and Serena offered to help me along in HG so I got a chip which gave me another ~1.1k hg. Afterwards so I decided to go try it out to see if I noticed a difference. And about 56 ammo into the trip and some skill...
  4. LeFae

My first solo global *ever*

Click to enlarge In the two years that Ive played PE Ive never once managed to global outside a team, even if I did end up killing the mob on my own. So this for me is a very large accomplishment :) Now to get the remaining 500 or so HG so that I can get MMS :laugh: *a relatively recent...
  5. LeFae

Team global which was almost like a solo global ;)

Decided to team up with 620 and a couple of other friends today to go kill some stuff and for some reason my fap did a few no heals in a row so I died >.< But on the way back I found a few allos and decided to kill them and one gave me this xD Click to enlarge
  6. LeFae

Bug in the display of Wormhole chip

Today as I was looking through auction to see if there was another TP chip that I could buy/use, I saw a Wormhole Chip on auction and I wanted to see how much closer I was to using it. And needless to say I think its bugged, because last time I check it I was at around 18 percent to use it...
  7. LeFae

LeFae's Diary.

*note to mods If need be I will edit this as I know it is not the nicest read in the world* I do not know if I am making the right choice in doing this, but I guess it's time to let things go and start over. So at the suggestion of the psychologist Im seeing at the moment, here is my diary...
  8. LeFae

My idea on obtaining sweat for less than an arm and a leg. ((Involves cooperation))

Ive been thinking on this for some time and was not sure how to go about putting the plan into action so I went out and tried it. This was the idea of mining my nexus, and then taking that which I had mined and instead of buying my sweat at rediculous prices, bartering with the sweaters. By...
  9. LeFae

A giant warning for those who use "file share programs" PLEASE READ

A few days ago I saw on the news that some people inadvertantly where giving away personal information through file sharing programs because they did not set a specific directory to share files from and as a result they where sharing *everything* including tax information. So I had that in...
  10. LeFae

What should I have done?

Im stuck at something of a predicament in PE :x Earlier today when I was hunting as usual around Phoenix I was killed by a Berycled (forgot to heal) and then when I went back to finish killing the mob Id almost already killed. A bunch of noobs had begun to sweat my mob. So I told them that...
Back