Search results

1. Xavier_Jr

Selling: Mountain Gorilla with autoloot & pet taming buffs

I want to sell a Mountain Gorilla with autoloot & pet-tamming buffs (It is a super gorilla, level 53, with 3999 Energy and 401,933.1 Experience !!) VERY IMPORTANT: UNLIKE OTHER PETS WITH AUTOLOOTING PROPERTY, THIS HAS AN AUTONOMY OF 6 REAL HOURS. THE OTHERS MOSTLY LAST ONLY 2 HOURS PRICE that...
  2. Xavier_Jr

Selling: Nemesis Adjusted Armour (M)

Hi friends I am selling a Nemesis Adjusted Armour Set (Tiers 0 and 1): TT + 2170 (TT is full) I can receive your messages here, in box or inside game. Xavier Jr Riquelme
  3. Xavier_Jr

Selling: Ghoul (Tier 2) & Nemesis Adj (Tier 1 and 0)

Hi friends I am selling a Ghoul Armour Set (Tier 2): TT + 3780 peds (TT is full) It was sold I am selling a Nemesis Adjusted Armour Set (Tiers 0 and 1): TT + 2170 (TT is full) I can receive your messages here, in box or inside game. Xavier Jr Riquelme 25.Oct.2022
  4. Xavier_Jr

entropia wiki sub pages do not work

entropia wiki sub pages do not work. for example creatures like araneatrox, etc. do not work because it says they are not safe
  5. Xavier_Jr

The Ghosts of Monria (Video)

I found this video from Monria made by Wrench Crowbar & The Cult of Skull Society The Ghosts of Monria I like it. Good job guys!
  6. Xavier_Jr

Selling: Ozpyn HK S1X1 T5.4 <- SOLD

I'm selling this UL weapon for a hunter who wants to hit as hard as a level 75 (even if he/she only is a level 36 or higher) (It is a good Cyrene weapon for intermediate level hunters with no money to spare.) WEAPON WAS SOLD
  7. Xavier_Jr

!! This is a scam !!

When two avatars compete in the same event having the same profesión levels, but one of them has 50 times more gear than the other in my opinion it is a scam. Because the avatar without equivalent resources will have no chance against the other, and he will have no option than loosing everytime...
  8. Xavier_Jr

Achievement: Kill Strike

It also happened to me. :cool:
  9. Xavier_Jr

Buying: Loughlin Scratcher One UL unlimited

Post me here or in game.
  10. Xavier_Jr

Question: Q2: About ATH from share loot..

Since the ATH shared loot basically corresponds to a group of globals together, Is it possible to separate them from the normal ATHs? In other words, create a division in the hall of fame exclusively for that type of prize. The idea is to not create false statistics, and allow the true winners...
  11. Xavier_Jr

Question: MU economy or Gambling economy?

Are you planning to return to an economic system based on MU, or will you continue with a game based only on gambling like with EP crafting? [Do not forget that any system prefers allways the most simple path. Thats the reason why Crafters prefer EP crafting now, such as they used to...
  12. Xavier_Jr

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019, for the entire Entropia Universe community

:yay::yay::yay::yay: MERRY X-MASS :shower::tux::xmas:
  13. Xavier_Jr

Halloween Music

14. Xavier_Jr

Achievement: Level 70 Laser Sniper & Commando

From today I have my new skill "commando" :yay:
  15. Xavier_Jr

For entropians in love

16. Xavier_Jr

Buying: Simple III Plastic springs

I'm looking for xxx Simple III Plastic springs, to upgrade an item. If you have it, please contact me. (here, ingame or by inbox message) :yay::yay: CLOSED
  17. Xavier_Jr

Buying: Adjusted Nemesis (M)

I offer TT + xxx for an Adjusted Némesis (Male) . I can pay you today. I do not need "tiers" Message me here or In game- :yay: BOUGHT IT
  18. Xavier_Jr

I suggest disappear piracy from the game

I suggest that piracy as profession must be removed. The reason is very simple: piracy profession inside EU is not a game, really is a school for crime. A "pirate" steals to real people its real money. (Real people who don’t want to play with pirates and who simply want to go from one place to...
  19. Xavier_Jr

Question: Lag in new version (29-jun-2016)?

Is it my idea or the current patch have slowed the hunting system? (3 or more fail messages each 10 shots) :confused::confused::confused::confused:
  20. Xavier_Jr

Merry Christmas 2011 and Happy New Year 2012 for everybody!!

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: The magical and powerfull voice of this brasilian kid singing "Agnus Dei" The clasical song for xmas but with metal sounds by Charly Parra del Riego Juan Diego Flórez sings "Cantique De Noel" Merry Christmas 2011 and...
  21. Xavier_Jr

Memories

Feel free to place your own videos about good memories of the game in this thread. ;)
  22. Xavier_Jr

Kashk´s Graduation (Video)

This is my first disciple graduated since beggining from CryENGINE version. Kashk Anderson Smith had not a graduation before, and now have it (including a video party .D). To achive his graduation in hunting, he has recycled approximately 6,400 Peds. He is currently doing the mission Iron...
  23. Xavier_Jr

REXTELUM (In Video)

This is the Rextelum filmed by Angie, my niece. She wanted to sweating him but she could not (she was killed before to know if it is possible). However, I can see something interesting on the beach of new island: Aetherex Alpha. And something I noticed. Rextelum hit her a first strike...
  24. Xavier_Jr

Punk Vs Metal.. Who win?

:scratch2:
  25. Xavier_Jr

Space and light speed already exist .. then ....

Mindark should create the planet of Robots. Then, not only they could come to attack us whenever they want ... furthermore Allied Forces of all the planets could travel to there, to kick their fuc* as*, from time to time. It would be good to have a Bot Planet, because Robots always appear...
Back